The term Cush means black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your point? WS only present half truths or full lies hoping ignorant negros will believe it. Ancient egyptians could never be white or negros they were cushites or berbers. White ppl would die of skin cancer end of discussion! Thank god for the inventon of suncream or those pigskins in israel would have died from their high skin cancer rate.

:hemad:

english-httpwwwscinetccarticlesegyptimageshyksosjpg-enhyksos-etina-ahmose-i-v-boji-proti-hykssm-this-file-is-lacking-author-information-290-hyksos-MXA5W7.jpg
Egytpian+smashing+white+heads.jpg

Really dark white guy!

main-qimg-964473998e26c6e7a5a583fcd48e119f-c

Hmm...pahroah grabbing stringy haired niggas and striking them like they were filth must be white on white crime
:ehh:
Medinet-Habu-sandals-smiting-Egypt.jpg

Your point? WS only present half truths or full lies hoping ignorant negros will believe it. Ancient egyptians could never be white or negros they were cushites or berbers. White ppl would die of skin cancer end of discussion! Thank god for the inventon of suncream or those pigskins in israel would have died from their high skin cancer rate.

:hemad:

english-httpwwwscinetccarticlesegyptimageshyksosjpg-enhyksos-etina-ahmose-i-v-boji-proti-hykssm-this-file-is-lacking-author-information-290-hyksos-MXA5W7.jpg
Egytpian+smashing+white+heads.jpg

Really dark white guy!

main-qimg-964473998e26c6e7a5a583fcd48e119f-c

Hmm...pahroah grabbing stringy haired niggas and striking them like they were filth must be white on white crime
:ehh:
Medinet-Habu-sandals-smiting-Egypt.jpg

I don't think whites were the Egyptians, but I also don't think we were the Egyptians exclusively as well.

In the end after visiting these lands, and seeing a lot of these peeps, I actually do think it was a mixed up place. All the African groups were there at one point followed lastly by the Eurasians (Greeks, Romans, Turks etc)

I agree that they definitely were not white!

I don't think whites were the Egyptians, but I also don't think we were the Egyptians exclusively as well.

In the end after visiting these lands, and seeing a lot of these peeps, I actually do think it was a mixed up place. All the African groups were there at one point followed lastly by the Eurasians (Greeks, Romans, Turks etc)

I agree that they definitely were not white!
Who cares about the later greek conquerors. I'm arguing that the WS just want to claim the rich history and culture when all their loser ancestors did was come and sit after and claim it for themselves but if africans were really like ants to the. Why are they so obsessed with african culture? why do they desperately hide the presence of the moors in europe? you would see them become outraged if the moors claimed to have built europe and all it's culture just because they ruled for a few 100 yrs.

History is written by the liars and victors! i don't trust anything that comes out of white ppl's mouth. They lost all credibility when they lied about colombus and named fellow humans apes, when they knew it was a lie forged from hatred.

This dude looks straight up black as in West African type to me. He doesn
Who cares about the later greek conquerors. I'm arguing that the WS just want to claim the rich history and culture when all their loser ancestors did was come and sit after and claim it for themselves but if africans were really like ants to the. Why are they so obsessed with african culture? why do they desperately hide the presence of the moors in europe? you would see them become outraged if the moors claimed to have built europe and all it's culture just because they ruled for a few 100 yrs.

History is written by the liars and victors! i don't trust anything that comes out of white ppl's mouth. They lost all credibility when they lied about colombus and named fellow humans apes, when they knew it was a lie forged from hatred.

Believe me you are preaching to the choir here.

But what I find astounding is kids here trying to claim other Africans have nothing to do with Egypt. Did you know that most African tribes have oral history of being descendants form Egypt?

What I am trying to say, is that Egypt was much larger than we think, and a lot more advanced than we can even imagine. I think all Africans are scattered remnants of it. We are just a puzzle of the jigsaw (I mean us Somalis), most likely a unique tribe that once inhabited the region entering from the levant area. But we are not the Egyptians exclusively in any way shape or form.

I guess we're black :manny:
Where are the Arab sheegato at? :russ::dabcasar:
Black are not same if you share skin color doesnt make us same ad them since in world there are many with black skin example native american native autrilians sri lankas indians and papu islands

"We wuz Babylonians and shiet"

Awoowe Nimrod was the first to put the crown on his head

We bulid the mighty tower in Babylon; and it is said its height reached 5000 cubits – Allah (SW) collapsed it over. In the Bible (Genesis 10), Nimrod is described as the son of Cush, grandson of Ham, and great-grandson of Noah; and as “a mighty one in the earth”, i.e. A mighty tyrant. oh!

Died from a kaneeco enter Nimrod's brain through his nose and drive him out of his mind.
Therefore,:duckr: We are the stubborn kushites AKA black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending