The term Cush means black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
8462AD48-BA57-4924-BC08-D94C894D4FFD.jpeg

For those of you who don’t know ‘Cush’ originally meant black and was mentioned in one of the oldest books of mankind, the bible.

For all of you truth lovers, I will let you enjoy this fact!

@Steamdevolopment @Emily @Kodeen @Wardheere

Apollo

VIP
iT mEaNs bLaCk

nlYqhja.jpg

The Kingdom of Kush or Kush (/kʊʃ, kʌʃ/) was an ancient kingdom in Nubia, located at the Sudanese and southern Egyptian Nile Valley.

The Kushite era of rule in Nubia was established after the Late Bronze Age collapse and the disintegration of the New Kingdom of Egypt. Kush was centered at Napata during its early phase. After Kashta ("the Kushite") invaded Egypt in the 8th century BC, the monarchs of Kush were also the pharaohs of the Twenty-fifth Dynasty of Egypt, until they were expelled by the Neo-Assyrian Empire under the rule of Esarhaddon a century later.

During classical antiquity, the Kushite imperial capital was located at Meroë. In early Greek geography, the Meroitic kingdom was known as Aethiopia. The Kingdom of Kush with its capital at Meroe persisted until the 4th century AD, when it weakened and disintegrated due to internal rebellion. The seat was eventually captured and burnt to the ground by the Kingdom of Aksum. Afterwards the Nubians established the three, eventually Christianized kingdoms of Nobatia, Makuriaand Alodia.

Zenith:
wh04_kushkingdom.jpg

Nadir:
250px-Africa_in_400_BC.jpg

Muji

VIP
@Yonis too bad I have numerous sources saying the same thing. The earliest translation of Cush meant black. Don’t shoot the messenger.
B9DC279D-9846-4494-8CBD-D8C345895463.jpeg

Muji

VIP
iT mEaNs bLaCk

nlYqhja.jpg

The Kingdom of Kush or Kush (/kʊʃ, kʌʃ/) was an ancient kingdom in Nubia, located at the Sudanese and southern Egyptian Nile Valley.

The Kushite era of rule in Nubia was established after the Late Bronze Age collapse and the disintegration of the New Kingdom of Egypt. Kush was centered at Napata during its early phase. After Kashta ("the Kushite") invaded Egypt in the 8th century BC, the monarchs of Kush were also the pharaohs of the Twenty-fifth Dynasty of Egypt, until they were expelled by the Neo-Assyrian Empire under the rule of Esarhaddon a century later.

During classical antiquity, the Kushite imperial capital was located at Meroë. In early Greek geography, the Meroitic kingdom was known as Aethiopia. The Kingdom of Kush with its capital at Meroe persisted until the 4th century AD, when it weakened and disintegrated due to internal rebellion. The seat was eventually captured and burnt to the ground by the Kingdom of Aksum. Afterwards the Nubians established the three, eventually Christianized kingdoms of Nobatia, Makuriaand Alodia.

Zenith:
wh04_kushkingdom.jpg

Nadir:
250px-Africa_in_400_BC.jpg

Now now dummy try and remain focused whilst I explain. The word originally meant black and was used to describe a group of people from the bible who moved to Sudan. I have not said that descendents or other groups didn’t go on to appropriate the term. First it’s denial then rage hopefully you will move on to accceptance soon :oops:

Muji

VIP
Definition #2 is the older of the two. You are seriously dumb.

I’m dumb? I’m citing biblical times, your sources are all listed as AD meaning after death of Jesus Christ. I know English isn’t your first language but numbers as well?
A727401A-59D8-4C0D-B2D9-740476B9A438.gif

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
Who cares, your shit is not even true, even if, I still wouldn't care. Today Cushitic refers to a language group of the Horn and a race indigenous to the Horn.

Last post as to this issue. I don't like to engage with mentally disturbed individuals.

Lol so you admit that I’m right and now I’m the mentally disturbed one. Sweety I knew you would accept the truth eventually, you just needed a little time. Bye Black!

All I know is Im not Madow. When I hear black I think of a Madow with big wide nose....uff. When I hear cush I think of nice brown human looking skin. Where words come from dont matter......what they are now is all that matters.

Muji

VIP
Groundbreaking shattering uncovering who could've known lol

I actually heard it from an Abdi first

I’m sure he didn’t know it was going to be used against his fellow abdis

When I googled it and confirmed it for myself
222EEDCF-D79A-4C0C-AF26-DBCFC8615E83.gif

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
All I know is Im not Madow. When I hear black I think of a Madow with big wide nose....uff. When I hear cush I think of nice brown human looking skin. Where words come from dont matter......what they are now is all that matters.

Black is a term used black Americans because of the slavery history. It wouldn't exist if weren't for slavery. So to be black you have to have slave ancestry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts