The term Cush means black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes a biblical ancestor in the Bible ,
All I know is Im not Madow. When I hear black I think of a Madow with big wide nose....uff. When I hear cush I think of nice brown human looking skin. Where words come from dont matter......what they are now is all that matters.
we don’t look good

"The Term Cush Means Black. "

Brainlet_f3217f_6615771.png
1jnrlepw43j11.jpg

Nilotes further south conquered North Sudan from Horn African types and hijacked everything including the name.

@Nilotufian

When King Ezana of Abyssinia conquered Kush, he mentioned that there was battles of extermination between the Red Cushites and the black Nilotes.
You can read it on his stalae.

And then the Ayrabs came and migrated en masses. Thus Cushitic North Sudan was lost forever.

@Nilotufian

When King Ezana of Abyssinia conquered Kush, he mentioned that there was battles of extermination between the Red Cushites and the black Nilotes.
You can read it on his stalae.

And then the Ayrabs came and migrated en masses. Thus Cushitic North Sudan was lost forever.

The Cushite race hasn’t had it easy :friendhug: extermination after extermination. Cushitic Southern East Africa was lost too at hands of incoming Bantus. :wow1:

Nimrod in the Holy Bible:

"Cush was the father of Nimrod, who grew to be a mighty warrior on the Earth. He was a mighty hunter before the LORD; that is why it is said, “Like Nimrod, a mighty hunter before the LORD.” The centers of his kingdom were Babylon, Erech, Akkad and Calneh in Shinar (Genesis 10:8-10).

Sadaqallahu Al Adheem

Wa billahi tawfeeq
Yep he was the first king after the flood, but arrogance eventually got the better of him and he didn't bow down to god.

:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending