The tale of a MALL IN MOGADISHU! Excited folks said “xamar on the rise “. SHIT GOT BOMBED today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
How can you cut off all foreigners when UN pays Farmaajos wage? Without UN there's no Somalia:feedme:
I’m all for foreigners investing into Somalia but I think it’s wrong when other countries give large sums of aid money to Somalia cause that money never comes to the people

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
How do you convince someone to kill his own people let alone kill himself along with them?

This seems like a case of remote detonation of a parked car near the mall.:farmajoyaab:

Still, where are these teenagers and kids getting the funds and tech for this nonsense...

Foreign governments have to be involved

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How can Muqdisho combat terrorism when the government workers, labor workers all work with alshabab? When alshabab owns more businesses in Muqdisho than any other place?

The sad is thing, the president or the prime minister will give a fake speech about unity and how they will destroy terrorism while living in a bubble. Get these privileged politicians out and hire God fearing people to do the job.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I want Al shabaab to be rounded and just killed in public, Saudi arabia style

@TekNiKo have you been to this Mall?

Can you explain to us how you survived 2 years in the hell-hole?

You haven’t been blown to pieces yet

Lol bro the only way to survive in Mogadishu is to not join the government or any western affiliated NGO. You also must not cross khadka cagaaran too often. The city really is split in two. However if you often go to Makkah al mukaramah, number 4, heavily controlled government areas and other dalxiis areas then you're waiting for your deathbed.

If I was a president of Somalia I would kick everyone in the government and move the capital to a smaller more secure area

Reason why I’d kick everyone out is because 99% got wrong mentality they came to collect a paycheck instead of working to help the country and the people the other 1% are either snakes or working for al shabaab

Secondly I’d cut off all foreigners from intermeddling in Somali affairs

As it is right now Somalia is a free for all who ever gets killed al shabaab
Will gladly take the blame

Even a businessman or politician can hire a assassin and later al shabaab will claim the attack
Women aren't allowed to be presidents.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Just ban cars:farmajoyaab:

amsterdam-1903604_1920-750x549.jpg

How do you convince someone to kill his own people let alone kill himself along with them?
This world is messed up. mental illness i guess. You have whiteboys shooting up schools, incels shooting up girls, gangs killing each other, suicide bombers and religious fanatics killing muslims and kafirs alike.

It's end times.

a%2Btime%2Bwill%2Bcome%2Bwhen%2Bmurderer%2Bwill%2Bnot%2Bknow%2Bwhy%2Bhe%2Bmurdered.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending