The state of California has spoken!

I know some of you are grinning over this. Bloody coons

We iz caucasian and shieet

ROM-Eth1.jpg

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Wish we had our own category for everything. Not white, black or arab. It’s time for the world to wake up and see us as Somali only like the unique people we are :rejoice:

Apollo

VIP
Nope. The Category clearly reads "Southwest Asian and North African". Therefore all the SouthWest Asian ethnicities/nationalities would be listed including Armenian.

In Addition, North African Nationalities & Berber are listed because the North African group was included in the Sub-category title.

The inclusion of Somalis & Djiboutians into the SouthWest Asian and North African Category was a stupid mistake, since they're not Southwest Asian or North African & typically look Black African.

It's all socio-political bullshit.

They clearly based it on the Arab League membership and I think the US government wants to keep track of Arab League associated citizens because the US is heavily involved in bombing and subverting that region. My take. This list isn't based on real anthropology/genetics/science.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
The only thing we have in common with black is father absence and dark skin....
I cringed so hard ready some faarax tweets about them being black and refusing the white privilege :kendrickcry: