The somali's at the Coli have failed us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for that Kenyan loser who decided to chime in, Somalis are one of the most successful ethnic groups in Kenya. We literally dominate much of the commerce and have even managed to out-compete the Asians. If it wasn't for Somalis investing in Kenya, the economy would suffer even more than it already is - particularly the real estate market.

http://chimurengachronic.co.za/the-rise-of-somali-capital-2/

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobi...ving-force-behind-many-somali-traders-success

We are equally dominant in Uganda, particularly in the transportation and fuel sectors.

And don't even mention South Africa lol..

These losers are full of hate and are just making empty accusations. Think about the absurdity of a Bantu saying that our women smell lmao. Or an African American talking about prostitution, when damn near every prostitute in America is African American. These guys pimp their own sisters out to the white man and then turn around and insult him. How can they live with themselves?! They refer to their own women as "es" and "hoes". They're so used to degrading their own women that they've moved on to degrading foreign women. The person who made that thread was a Somali man, yet the knee-jerk reaction of these losers was to insult our women. What else can you expect from a people who refer to their own beautiful women as s?

That thread was truly an eye-opener. Never knew that they had this level of hate for us.

Last edited:

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
At first it was, y'all Somalians need to go back ta Africa, y'all some booty scratchers starvin Marvin ass niggas, this is America y'all need to speak English I seen you niggas on TV wit a bone in your nose

Then, y'all Somalians be gettin free money and shit, y'all outchea lookin down on us, y'all think y'all better than us

Now it's, y'all hate niggas you ain't tryna give no niggas no jobs, y'all females don't f*ck wit us cuz y'all some ayrabs, y'all tryna take over all our communities.

:dabcasar:
:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

The Caribbean have been in the uk since the early 50's, today Somalis who arrived in the 90's have more business than them, if I was that Caribbean guy, I would remain silent. I'm from the uk & their condition here is ridiculous that it's pitiful, surely nothing to brag about.

They put their money into Asian businesses that look down on them instead of building their own. With all of our issues as a people, one thing we're good at is controlling our own money and investing in our people. That's where real economic power lies. These diaspora blacks think that it's all about being flashy, buying jewellery etc.. They look down on us for not being flashy enough when the truth is that as a community we're more focused on long term achievements rather than the immediate gratification of fancy cars and the like.

My parents came here as refugees in 1992 with me and 4 of my siblings. Of the five of us, one is a carpenter while the rest have either finished university or are still working on their degrees. That's a very huge achievement in less than one generation! I know plenty of families who have similar stories. One family of refugees has produced 3 doctors.

Again, we will most likely have outdone these bitter losers within a generation like every other community. I already believe that we're better off than them, but within a generation or two it won't even be open for discussion anymore lol. Then they'll probably move on to picking on the latest arrivals.

Also, notice how it's fair game to make fun of our features but if we say anything about their features, we're the coons. It's fair to call us "lollipops", "skinnies", "Starvin Marvins" etc, but if we call them "monkeys", "big lipped beasts", etc they immediately start crying like a bunch of girls.

They're hypocrites, plain and simple.

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
the funny thing is its a multinick that made a new acct cuz hes too afraid to have his views associated w/ his finely tailored online persona:cryinglaughsmiley:

yes im 1/2 bantu 1/2oromo u got me
If you're ethnically Somali, then you're a disgrace. After reading all that hatred that was directed at us in the OP, the only thing you have to comment on is my rebuttal?

Even if you're a foreigner, you're still a hypocrite for being selective in your outrage. As if Somalis are supposed to be fair game for abuse.

The only reason I even signed up here was because the Coli is not currently accepting new members. Otherwise I would've smacked these hateful losers around in their own forum.

However, I know for a fact that they are following this thread. In fact, I only found this thread through the Coli lol.

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
If you're ethnically Somali, then you're a disgrace. After reading all that hatred that was directed at us in the OP, the only thing you have to comment on is my rebuttal?

Even if you're a foreigner, you're still a hypocrite for being selective in your outrage. As if Somalis are supposed to be fair game for abuse.
im from a city where somalis get no abuse from minorities

i also understand there r somali trolls on many nonsomali forums giving us a bad name so the hate online makes sense

lmaoooo u should be studied in a documentary 'the making of a racist'

"b-but they hate meeee"

He is reer waaqoyi who lives in Columbus OHIO.
The guy really hates Somalis and worship African Americans like the plague.

@isme @KingGeno @youtoo is all his multinicking accounts . He hates the fact Somalis on this forum do not share his worshipping booty clapping views and hatred for his own.:ulachen001::ulachen001::ulachen001:

After reading
im from a city where somalis get no abuse from minorities

i also understand there r somali trolls on many nonsomali forums giving us a bad name so the hate online makes sense

lmaoooo u should be studied in a documentary 'the making of a racist'

"b-but they hate meeee"

You're excusing and justifying their racism while attacking me for being a "racist".

At least try to make sense you inferiority complex-ridden buffoon.

He is reer waaqoyi who lives in Columbus OHIO.
The guy really hates Somalis and worship African Americans like the plague.

@isme @KingGeno @youtoo is all his multinicking accounts . He hates the fact Somalis on this forum do not share is worshipping booty clapping views and hatred for his own.

I'm reer waqooyi too so that has nothing to do with it.

If he is from Columbus, then he's a liar for claiming that Somalis don't get hate from the AA's. There are actual reports on this. Heck, even that ODOTMETA punk who went in on Somalis is from Ohio.

It's funny how he is excusing their behavior while chastising us for simply defending ourselves. The presence of Somali trolls online does not justify that extremely degrading stuff that these people were saying about us. These losers literally held nothing back for 30+ pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.