The Somaliland Cuqdad will not vanish any time soon

OffTheDome

Proud American
I have no cuqdad, we won the war. Even though my family wasn’t touched by the xasuuqs, they still fought to help my fellow Isaaq brothers in western SL

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
We have Isaaq victims and Marehan perpetrators dancing around trying to avoid each other.

:mjlaugh:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I don't need to do anything cause Allah is already doing it. The poor people of Gedo were direct beneficiaries of the corrupt system what they are going through is divine punishment. Even the region they inhabit was born out of corruption it's terrible.

:wow:
It's funny how that works, isn't it? The most underdeveloped and violent regions of the country are inhabited by groups who either looted the country during the kacaan or participated in and supported communal violence and looting in 1991. It's almost as if what comes around goes around.
:gaasdrink:

repo

VIP
It's funny how that works, isn't it? The most underdeveloped and violent regions of the country are inhabited by groups who either looted the country during the kacaan or participated in and supported communal violence and looting in 1991. It's almost as if what comes around goes around.
My my my color me surprised.

:russsmug:

Like your sheegad buddy, I'm asking for sources. Show me what MX as a clan benefited from MSB. Mx looted the country, mx benefited from corruption by the kacaanka. Show me what kacaanka did in gedo in the 21 years it was active.

repo

VIP
Like your sheegad buddy, I'm asking for sources. Show me what MX as a clan benefited from MSB. Mx looted the country, mx benefited from corruption by the kacaanka. Show me what kacaanka did in gedo in the 21 years it was active.
There's no need to satisfy your delusion. It's like proving the sun's existence you merely have to look. Gedo was carved out from Upper Jubba by Siad Barre for his tribe and he set up a regional capital called Garbaharey.

We don't care what came after that, that act alone was to benefit his tribe in expense of others but his tribe were so backward they couldn't even take advantage of it Allah cursed them. Look at them today, @Gucci mane's people numb the pain with khat, yours blow themselves up.

:snoop:

We have Isaaq victims and Marehan perpetrators dancing around trying to avoid each other.

:mjlaugh:

Cuqdad iska dhaf saxib. Just because some of the generals who karbaashed ssdf were isaaq doesn't mean you should go kill isaaqs indiscriminately hiding behind the kacaan. It wasn't their fault, but your cuqdad knows no bounds. You're still dying inside from cuqdad about something that happened to dirty xabashi dhabodhilifs and their supporters 40 years ago. No water saxib for people who betray the country and side with the xabashis. Respect for those brave isaaq generals for fighting for their country and killing people who are greedy for power.

Keep dying inside about something that happened 40 years ago. keep making dua against mareexan and claim to know who allah punishes. But if you're nin rag ah, come take your revenge. Btw you shouldn't even have any cuqdad left for mx. When hawiye was lining you up to practice their shooting on your heads, I came and saved you. 700 dead before i saved you from the massacre. If it had went on maybe your langaab qabil would've been extinct.

There's no need to satisfy your delusion. It's like proving the sun's existence you merely have to look. Gedo was carved out from Upper Jubba by Siad Barre for his tribe and he set up a regional capital called Garbaharey.

We don't care what came after that, that act alone was to benefit his tribe in expense of others but his tribe were so backward they couldn't even take advantage of it Allah cursed them. Look at them today, @Gucci mane's people numb the pain with khat, yours blow themselves up.

:snoop:

Gedo is too big, and it deserves to be it's own region. So this is what you're crying about? For 21 years mx used corruption to benefit themselves and gedo. But apparently msb only created the region, mx is so corrupted. We looted the damn country. How much did it cost to divide upper jubba a region already too big into bay bakool, and gedo? How much corruption was needed. 21 years of corruption to do that for mx? :camby:

If this is all you have don't waste my time. Go write a thread copying somaliland and join your movement.

repo

VIP
Cuqdad iska dhaf saxib. Just because some of the generals who karbaashed ssdf were isaaq doesn't mean you should go kill isaaqs indiscriminately hiding behind the kacaan. It wasn't their fault, but your cuqdad knows no bounds. You're still dying inside from cuqdad about something that happened to dirty xabashi dhabodhilifs and their supporters 40 years ago. No water saxib for people who betray the country and side with the xabashis. Respect for those brave isaaq generals for fighting for their country and killing people who are greedy for power.

Keep dying inside about something that happened 40 years ago. keep making dua against mareexan and claim to know who allah punishes. But if you're nin rag ah, come take your revenge. Btw you shouldn't even have any cuqdad left for mx. When hawiye was lining you up to practice their shooting on your heads, I came and saved you. 700 dead before i saved you from the massacre. If it had went on maybe your langaab qabil would've been extinct.

What a delusional little pet.

:ohlord:

repo

VIP
Gedo is too big, and it deserves to be it's own region. So this is what you're crying about? For 21 years mx used corruption to benefit themselves and gedo. But apparently msb only created the region, mx is so corrupted. We looted the damn country. How much did it cost to divide upper jubba a region already too big into bay bakool, and gedo? How much corruption was needed. 21 years of corruption to do that for mx? :camby:

If this is all you have don't waste my time. Go write a thread copying somaliland and join your movement.
Apparently this apparently that. No not "apparently", it's a fact.

It was too big eh. :heh:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

Siad Barre filled his government and most of his army's top brass with MX. This is common knowledge and Farmajo is a clear example of this. He was sent to work in the Somali embassy in the U.S. in his early 20s because of his qabiil.