The Somaliland Cuqdad will not vanish any time soon

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Isaaq forever crying. It will be 2100 and they will still be saying "We wuz xasuuqed!" :damn:

We know you got your ass kicked, why do u have to keep reminding us. As Julius Caesar paid no attention to his victims, he replied 'I came, I saw, I conquered' and that's what u should say to Isaaqs also.

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
And your interest for Somaliland will never vanish as much as these Mjs on this forum / twitter have isaaq in their mouths show us how our people are doing the right thing for once. You think Somaliland is a dream, but wallahi i will come one day Somalia will join us.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Maybe Mjs pilots were the ones piloting those MIGs. :fantasia2:Msb acting as a dictator does not equal MX. :lawd:

Lool look at what you're saying. So Allah cursed mx? How do you know that? Allah went and cursed a whole number of innocent people because they are the same qabil as msb? Where does the curse stop though. Is it with MSB and his family? his jiffo? his mx sub-clan? Mx? Darood? Somalis? It's funny you think you know who allah cursed and who allah didn't. Go find out why many Mj officers were killing your people instead of attacking mx because of msb.
Gedo is even by Somali standards completely backward. A famine takes place there every few years, each sub clan fighting each other, it's so bad 50 Cent left Queens to help out.

Gedo is even by Somali standards completely backward. A famine takes place there every few years, each sub clan fighting each other, it's so bad 50 Cent left Queens to help out.
Your hate for mx is oozing out. Relax. Famine takes place in many parts of Somalia. Also, where did you get the fake info that any sub-clan is fighting in gedo? :draketf: MSB aun and Gaani aun are dead.Morgan and tukeh are alive though. If you have power go avenge yourselves instead of attacking poor people in gedo.

reer

VIP
If you have power go avenge yourselves instead of attacking poor people in gedo.

cabas - alive and well
barre - alive and retired
abdi igal - retired
caanood - promoted to general
taano - former ambassador to oman now ambassador to qatar

@sincity what will you do? kkk

1000+ miles away you hate reer gedo they never even fought your clan cuqdad badnidaa :mjlol:

Last edited:
cabas - alive and well
abdi igal - retired

1000+ miles away you hate reer gedo they never even fought your clan cuqdad badnidaa :mjlol:

I don't even know these guys. Except barre. What did they do to isaaq

repo

VIP
cabas - alive and well
abdi igal - retired

I don't need to do anything cause Allah is already doing it. The poor people of Gedo were direct beneficiaries of the corrupt system what they are going through is divine punishment. Even the region they inhabit was born out of corruption it's terrible.

:wow:

I don't need to do anything cause Allah is already doing it. The poor people of Gedo were direct beneficiaries of the corrupt system this is divine punishment. Even the region they inhabit was born out of corruption it's terrible.

False. Show me one thing MSB did for gedo that he didn't do for all somali regions. Show me what msb built in gedo. And bring your sources. MSB built somaliland from berbera port to all the roads in somaliland right now. It's well-known and documented. Let's see how the poor people of gedo benefited from MSB. A myth you keep telling yourselves.

repo

VIP
False. Show me one thing MSB did for gedo that he didn't do for all somali regions. Show me what msb built in gedo. And bring your sources. MSB built somaliland from berbera port to all the roads in somaliland right now. It's well-known and documented. Let's see how the poor people of gedo benefited from MSB. A myth you keep telling yourselves.
An entire region was carved out for his tribe in 1974. Garbaharey was even created from scratch as a capital though it remains a little village till this day.

:heh:

I don't need to do anything cause Allah is already doing it. The poor people of Gedo were direct beneficiaries of the corrupt system what they are going through is divine punishment. Even the region they inhabit was born out of corruption it's terrible.

Also
Screen Shot 2020-09-07 at 11.17.29 AM.png

Praise Mx.png

I was protecting my region from the british and the italians and this is what they wrote about me. I discouraged colonists from expanding into Jubbaland.

another source:
Marehan.png

I was in jubbaland in 1840. My region was born out of corruption? :heh:

An entire region was carved out for his tribe in 1974. Garbaharey was even created from scratch as a capital though it remains a little village till this day.

You couldn't bring what msb did for gedo? Show me if gedo got all the benefits and all the money from all over somalia why wasn't it built? Hmm? Look at my other reply i debunked your lies. Msb carved out garbaharey, gave all of jubbaland to MX apparently. But also apparently even though he used the state money to help all of mx gedo wasn't built. I benefited but my region wasn't built.

repo

VIP
You couldn't bring what msb did for gedo? Show me if gedo got all the benefits and all the money from all over somalia why wasn't it built? Hmm? Look at my other reply i debunked your lies. Msb carved out garbaharey, gave all of jubbaland to MX apparently. But also apparently even though he used the state money to help all of mx gedo wasn't built. I benefited but my region wasn't built.
"All of Jubbaland apparently." What a fucking clown the way they try and put words in your mouth. You think those tactics are going to work on me?

repo

VIP
:pachah1: :mjlol::mjlol: So you gave up? Get your facts straight next time. Accuse MSB of xasuuqing you but next time you say bs like gedo got all the corrupt money from somalia i expect you to bring me sources.
I see you think putting words in my mouth is going to work. I will post it again. This is readily available anyone can search it up.

:mjhaps: