The Somaliland Cuqdad will not vanish any time soon

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
3:03
Preaching hate to school kids towards other Somalis while you are Gaalo and foreigner.:childplease:

LMAO, the whole school raise their hands when she said how many of you lost their grandparents to Farmaajo and MSB folk's genocide.:deadmanny::deadrose:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
You’re basically using one lady in a video to define all Isaaqs as Cuqdadaysan.
@Manafesto I expected better from you.

I know you’re FKDing to get a few likes but this is scrapping the barrel. If you’re gonna FKD do it properly son.
:mjdontkno: :mjlol: :sass1:

Last edited:
You’re Using one lady in a video to define all Isaaqs as Cuqdadaysan ?
@Manafesto i expected better from you.

That’s like me saying because of MSB all MX are evil. Which is simply not true of course i have close friends that are MX and we get along just fine
Lol thats yall trademark
Dhuloz=We wuz dervish,
MJ=we wuz Kingdom,
OG=we Wuz expansionists
MX=we wuz kacaan/nur ibn mujahid
warsan=we wuz makhir
jidwaaq=we wuz wiilwaal
Hawiye=we wuz 91
Isaaq=we wuz Xasuuqt
:cryinglaughsmiley:

Don't pin this on MX you assimilated bantu. It's well-known that MX officers used to let go of any snm they captured, while it was the MJs who used to kill them under the guise of the government because of their hate for the isaaqs. This is what snm leaders said.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Don't pin this on MX you assimilated bantu. It's well-known that MX officers used to let go of any snm they captured, while it was the MJs who used to kill them under the guise of the government because of their hate for the isaaqs. This is what snm leaders said.
This reminds me of how clans like Xawaadle, Gaaljecel, and Sheikhaal tweaked their origin stories in 1991 to become Hawiye. Now Marehan are changing 1988 to turn it into MX + Isaaq vs MJ.
:chrisfreshhah:

This reminds me of how clans like Xawaadle, Gaaljecel, and Sheikhaal tweaked their origin stories in 1991 to become Hawiye. Now Marehan are changing 1988 to turn it into MX + Isaaq vs MJ.
:chrisfreshhah:
It was the snm officers who said this. :yousmart: Blame them for exposing your cuqdad against isaaq. :ohno: Damned Mjs using the chance of government fighting against the isaaqs to kill whoever they can.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
It was the snm officers who said this. :yousmart: Blame them for exposing your cuqdad against isaaq. :ohno: Damned Mjs using the chance of government fighting against the isaaqs to kill whoever they can.
What about 1979 Mudug iyo nugaal massacre. Is it Isaaq too :stopit: .

Facts everyone know it. We are not that young that we dont know, SNM hate Kacaan and you saying one of them blame MJ for it:mjkkk:.

What about 1979 Mudug iyo nugaal massacre. Is it Isaaq too :stopit: .

Facts everyone know it. We are not that young that we dont know, SNM hate Kacaan and you saying one of them blame MJ for it:mjkkk:.
So Mjs were not part of kacaan? There weren't any Mj officers in the army? :leon:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
So Mjs were not part of kacaan? There weren't any Mj officers in the army? :leon:
We had SSDF fight Kacaan. One or two officers will not change the facts president was giving order to kill innocent people MJ, Isaaqs.

For your info Isaaq officers use to kill their kin, so Isaaq responsible too?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
And what about the kacaan Isaaqs leading the massacres of Majeerteen in the late 70s and early 80s?

More importantly, which clan was the common denominator between both 1978 and 1988? Marehan.

And what about the kacaan Isaaqs leading the massacres of Majeerteen in the late 70s and early 80s?

More importantly, which clan was the common denominator between both 1978 and 1988? Marehan.
Yeah as revenge the MJs attacked the isaaq. They were dying from cuqdad. And hiding under the government killed isaaqs on sight to exact revenge on them.

We had SSDF fight Kacaan. One or two officers will not change the facts president was giving order to kill innocent people MJ, Isaaqs.

Good question. Doubt there are any big isaaq officers who used to kill isaaqs, it was mostly Mj officers in somaliland who used to slaughter the isaaq. When they met the occasional marehan officer he let them go. I'm just replying to this about what the op said about marehan being responsible as a clan for what happened to the isaaqs. They weren't, it was a government vs the isaaqs same with mj. If we bring clan into this then you know what mx officers did vs what mj officers did who were part of the government.

SL are dhaqaan ahaan the Somali elites. They were bombed from the skies by the mx-galla mad-man Siyaad barre & his henchmen. I wish they didn't lump us all with the mad man but i understand and appreciate their POV.

reer

VIP
Yeah as revenge the MJs attacked the isaaq. They were dying from cuqdad. And hiding under the government killed isaaqs on sight to exact revenge on them.
ssdf and ethiopia attacked marehan in ddsi and galgaduud folks in this thread waxay leeyihiin waana la xasuuqay
dagaal ma fahmaan

ssdf and ethiopia attacked marehan in ddsi and galgaduud folks in this thread waxay leeyihiin waana la xasuuqay
dagaal ma fahmaan
That's why i say MSB biggest mistake was killing the isaaqs. However, karbaashing the dhabodhilifs ssdf was not xasuuq. They should've been punished more. And all their livestock confiscated.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Good question. Doubt there are any big isaaq officers who used to kill isaaqs, it was mostly Mj officers in somaliland who used to slaughter the isaaq. When they met the occasional marehan officer he let them go. I'm just replying to this about what the op said about marehan being responsible as a clan for what happened to the isaaqs. They weren't, it was a government vs the isaaqs same with mj. If we bring clan into this then you know what mx officers did vs what mj officers did who were part of the government.

I guess it was also MJs that ordered those MIGs over the Isaaq populace.

You have been cursed by Allah for a reason, it's why your people have been starving for the last 30 years.

I guess it was also MJs that ordered those MIGs over the Isaaq populace.

You have been cursed by Allah for a reason, it's why your people have been starving for the last 30 years.
Maybe Mjs pilots were the ones piloting those MIGs. :fantasia2:Msb acting as a dictator does not equal MX. :lawd:

Lool look at what you're saying. So Allah cursed mx? How do you know that? Allah went and cursed a whole number of innocent people because they are the same qabil as msb? Where does the curse stop though. Is it with MSB and his family? his jiffo? his mx sub-clan? Mx? Darood? Somalis? It's funny you think you know who allah cursed and who allah didn't. Go find out why many Mj officers were killing your people instead of attacking mx because of msb.

I don't disagree with anything else you wrote, but you made up the part in bold. Evidence?

Last edited:

Trending