The Somaliland colonel killed in Tukoraq (Col Mohamed Daud) was from Gabiley

Status
Not open for further replies.
AUN kulaaha this bakhti old man needs to explain to Allah what he was doing in far eastern Sool away from his farm in gabiley. Somalis will say AUN to even dajjal

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol most casualties will inevitably be HA, Arap or Gadabursi since those clans dominate the army in the area.

I wonder how long those communities will sit around and watched their loved ones die for a war that doesn't benefit them in any way.

Most regiments in Somaliland are indeed not clan mixed (as we saw how Caare took all his soldiers from his sub clan). Likewise, the regiment of the deceased Mohamed Daud consisted mainly of the HA.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Musa bihi was like f*ck it, Let me take this W before Ramadan like the Xoloo he is. Puntland with the diversion tactics, pretending they don't what's going on by sending Gaas to the regional heads meeting in a time of war.

I wouldn't be suprised if Puntland got Keating to talk, he probably gave them a heads up, MJ saxiir in action
Keating met with Gaas on Saturday and with Muuse Bixi on Sunday. Gaas was in Baidoa Sunday afternoon... :dwill:

AUN kulaaha this bakhti old man needs to explain to Allah what he was doing in far eastern Sool away from his farm in gabiley. Somalis will say AUN to even dajjal

Hey show some respect. Groupthink is what got him killed, but in any case AUN

Hey show some respect. Groupthink is what got him killed, but in any case AUN

War is war and he was on land that didn't belong to him. At least if he was reer Sool I would understand

He's probably one of the colonels boasting about we can invade Garowe (entailing killing innocent men,women and children). And now he got smoked kkk isn't life a :ahh:

Last edited:
War is war and he was on land that didn't belong to him. At least if he was reer Sool I would understand

He's probably one of the colonel he was boasting about we can invade Garowe (entailing killing innocent men,women and children). And now he got smoked kkk isn't life a :ahh:

Their is no way to eradicate Groupthink(Clanism) in every Somali region. We will have to wait until the Kacaan remnants die unceremoniously:ehh:. I say AUN to victims(Not of war, but Groupthink) to both sides who fell victim to this disease.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
AUN.

Much condolences to his family at a time like this.

Even though he was on the opposition side.

Still a Muslim before a Somali at the end of the day.

Their is no way to eradicate Groupthink(Clanism) in every Somali region. We will have to wait until the Kacaan remnants die unceremoniously:ehh:. I say AUN to victims(Not of war, but Groupthink) to both sides who fell victim to this disease.

We need to implement gobolism, if he was a gobolist he would be a happy man making use of fertile land in Gabiley instead of being a rotting corpse in a hot God forsaken desert

Steps to eradicate Clanism(groupthink):
1. Promote Gobolism

2. Instill Gobolism within a functioning federal Gov't

3. Eradicate all Wahabbists(and teach all Somalis the religion the perfected religion Allah SAT has brought down to us)

4. Promote Somali Unity once Federalism/Gobolism has matured, then Somis are ready to be a proper nation.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Gucci mane

@Huncho

@Bohol

I just found out that Col Mohamed Daud (AUN) is Jibril Abokor, Reer Cumar, Reer Dalal.

Col Mohamed Daud was a '77 veteran and storied Somali Army commander before joining the SNM in the Mid '80's.

Most casualties appear to be Reer Hareed and Reer Dalal. My JB WhatsApp group is fuming right now. They want all our boys pulled out immediately.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
@Gucci mane

@Huncho

@Bohol

I found just found out the Mohamed Daud (AUN) is Jibril Abokor, Reer Cumar, Reer Dalal.

Col Mohamed Daud was a '77 veteran and storied Somali Army commander before joining the SNM in the Mid '80's.

Most casualties appear to be Reer Hareed and Reer Dalal. My JB WhatsApp group is fuming right now. They want all our boys pulled out immediately.
:russ::russ::russ:
And this is only Majeerteen:mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
@Gucci mane

@Huncho

@Bohol

I just found out the Mohamed Daud (AUN) is Jibril Abokor, Reer Cumar, Reer Dalal.

That is outrageous niyohow. I would never die for a place like Tukoraq. It is best everyone sticks to their village/gobol.

Cumar

VIP
That is outrageous niyohow. I would never die for a place like Tukoraq. It is best everyone sticks to their village/gobol.

Its those fucking bastards Ina Kahin and Dahabshiil who are behind this while they giggle like little schoolgirls nowhere near the front lines. :fredo:

I'm sure you noticed as well these same people who cry for SL army constantly are never at the front lines.

@Bohol most casualties will inevitably be HA, Arap or Gadabursi since those clans dominate the army now due to HY militia withdrawing from the area.

I wonder how long those communities will sit around and watched their loved ones die for a war that doesn't benefit them in any way.
Most of the 7th division is dhulos in sool only 1/3 are none dhulos:manny:

Bohol

VIP
Most of the 7th division is dhulos in sool only 1/3 are none dhulos:manny:

Dhulos are entrusted with inside Las Anod usually but not the frontlines (since they can easily switch sides and shoot the Sland troops from behind) that is one of the reasons why many HA died today.

Bohol

VIP
Its those fucking bastards Ina Kahin and Dahabshiil who are behind this while they giggle like little schoolgirls nowhere near the front lines. :fredo:

I'm sure you noticed as well these same people who cry for SL army constantly are never at the front lines.

What is the salary for the army horta. $150 a month? that is not worth it to risk your life for deserts like Tukoraq.

@Gucci mane

@Huncho

@Bohol

I just found out that Col Mohamed Daud (AUN) is Jibril Abokor, Reer Cumar, Reer Dalal.

:russ::mjlol:

HA know nothing about dagaal, and they run like headless chicken, it's HJ/HY that fight the most in the army, but this time, most HY left the army.

HJ have the gun because since we live east and share borders with dhulos, that's why most troops come from thus particukar clan.

Before it was always HJ/HY but no there's no more HY, Isaaq dhedig knows nothing about war. maybe you have a few general but not the gun.

Cumar

VIP
What is the salary for the army horta. $150 a month? that is not worth it to risk your life for deserts like Tukoraq.

Yeah, shows you how bad the poverty is that that is seen as a good option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts