Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
How does it filthy prompt hooya
Feel

Of wait she has you to suck MJ dick :dead:

They love me cos I am me, find one find
Where I begged liked u

:damedamn: Stand down

Keep insulting my Mother when I never mentioned yours.

Like I said, why you guys are even bothering to fast I will never understand.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
cumar and his people reap the benefits of somaliland, so you have die for it as well.

Why should only my people die? Is our blood cheaper then yours meaning we always have to be the canon fodder while you cowards always hide behind other Isaaqs and "Jegaan"?

Every time a conflict involving SL happens in Sool, HA soldiers bear the brunt of casualties. EVERY FUCKING TIME this happens.

And you lot have the nerve to sit there and proclaim yourselves "fighters" when you have SL army on speed dial to bail you out each time you get karbaashed.

We won't be bailing you bastards out anymore. Deal with shisheeye on your own.

Is that the only comeback you have my darling:childplease:, I created this account 5 months ago, before then I was a lurker. Off you go you Abilify guinea pig test dummy :camby:

Cumar put her in her place, now this chick is bat shit crazy. Her doctor needs to adjust the doses for her medicine

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Why should only my people die? Is our blood cheaper then yours meaning we always have to be the canon fodder while you cowards always hide behind other Isaaqs and "Jegaan"?

Every time a conflict involving SL happens in Sool, HA soldiers bear the brunt of casualties. EVERY FUCKING TIME this happens.

And you lot have the nerve to sit there and proclaim yourselves "fighters" when you have SL army on speed dial to bail you out each time you get karbaashed.

We won't be bailing you bastards out anymore. Deal with shisheeye on your own.
True. HA specially SM specially JB die so that Ungrateful HJ May live. Yet they insult HA

Fck Ina Kaahin
Fck Saleebaan gaal
Fck Buurmadow
Fck Dhiigshiil
Fck entire Habar Jeclo

f*ck, f*ck up, Shut the f*ck uuup-
-Caare 2018

No Dhulbahante died fighting for Jeeganland, all of the casualties were HA, Arap, Gadabursi, Garxajis.

You're right half of the Puntland Army is from SSC. The SSC mercenaries for Somaliland are chilling at the Tukaraq hill eating popcorn.

This guy with the one technical is the one who killed all those Jeegaanland soldiers. That tells you a lot about the might of the Jeegaanland army.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
@Weydamal

SL lost two high ranking officers. One was Jamac Siyaad. I am pretty sure high percentage of deaths will be Dhulos on either side.

Of course there is no reliable news coming in yet but soon it will all be clear

@Weydamal

SL lost two high ranking officers. One was Jamac Siyaad. I am pretty sure high percentage of deaths will be Dhulos on either side.

Of course there is no reliable news coming in yet but soon it will all be clear

If a few mercenaries are killed it's always good news.

Though the news is still filtering in, the highest casualties so far are from the two Jeegaan tribes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts