The Somalia government needs to make northern Awdal a major tourism hotspot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Yep. Batalaale beach is overplayed. It use to be a thing among Landers back in early 2000s to 2009 not now though.

I reckon it is because there is too much nearby developments and noise at Batalaale, while in comparison Ceel Sheekh is totally undisturbed. It is secluded which is great especially if you just want to chill there and relax with a big booty Xalimo by your side kkk. :ftw9nwa:

Bohol

VIP
I reckon it is because there is too much nearby developments and noise at Batalaale, while in comparison Ceel Sheekh is totally undisturbed. It is secluded which is great especially if you just want to chill there and relax with a big booty Xalimo by your side kkk. :ftw9nwa:

Indeed it is about privacy. That is why the Hargeisa youth are flocking there.

Bohol

VIP
I think the no.1 spot for the best looking beach in Somalia is between Ceebaad and Bajuni islands (off the coast of Kismaayo)

22308701_1898037613847380_2587521219071556920_n.jpg

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Mudane, Ceebaad is truly heavyweight. 100x More beautiful than Jazeera and Liido.
But can it beat Bajuuni Island?:gucciwhat: white sand, clear water, palm trees.:wow1:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I think the no.1 spot for the best looking beach in Somalia is between Ceebaad and Bajuni islands (off the coast of Kismaayo)

22308701_1898037613847380_2587521219071556920_n.jpg

Which Djibouti wants to keep taking that's why the Somaliland navy has to patrol their everyday. They're doing a Puntland thing saying tribally this is our leaders land and all that bull

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It would be easier to visit there for the diaspora if Awdal had a airport (direct flights from Dubai, Ethiopia etc).
How does Awdal still have no airport?
:faysalwtf:
Where are all of the airports in Somaliland?
:cosbyhmm:

what somali government? the one that cannot pay for soldiers, with he soldiers that shot each other 4 times in 3 months?

somalis are not germans, we are bnot good at building a sustainable services, put a Somali in charge and he will most likely steal the money and hide in Europe through libya

@Bohol

There was always an airport in Borama, however it was not functioning for the past 10 years because most people going to Borama would go Jijiga or Hargeisa. But now the Awdal community is serious about developing their land. Soon there will be an airport in Borama and a port in Lughaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts