'The Somali Stare'

Status
Not open for further replies.
:uCkf6mf::uCkf6mf:Catching a somali person staring at you intently when you turn around is creepy :browtf: I tend not to stare at somalis, especially the men cause it makes me feel uncomfortable. I will just say my salaam or hi to women if I dont know them.

Somalis should stop though :uCkf6mf:

When I see one staring at me, I smile and walk over to them. Works like a charm every time. Was travelling a few weeks ago, met some at Dubai airport, took my food over to their table and they told me everything going on in the Kililka 5ad.

When I see one staring at me, I smile and walk over to them. Works like a charm every time. Was travelling a few weeks ago, met some at Dubai airport, took my food over to their table and they told me everything going on in the Kililka 5ad.
The best conversations are with random Somalis.

Loool :ftw9nwa: They knew we were Somali, even when we were on the plane they were still staring at us and what movie we were watching, I could hear them say 'audhubillah, they watched someone kiss' even though we weren't expecting it, it was a split second :yloezpe: You know how them Hollywood movies be like, very unpredictable.
Were they fobs? They usually do the most

It's creepier when Somali women stare at other Somali women.
LOL im probably guilty of this. Because every time I see some familiar looking face I'll try to figure out where I saw them from before realizing they just have a typical somali face :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts