The Somali-Dutch Community in Birmingham, UK

For some reason the maadows and mixed race lot in Birmingham have deep hatred for Somalis I always see them spew anti somali rhetoric. You don't see this in London.
That’s where Somalis got Bullied by madows :lolbron:

what are you on about all this hate stuff comes from madows in london

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
That’s where Somalis got Bullied by madows :lolbron:

what are you on about all this hate stuff comes from madows in london
nah it comes from Birmingham and up north there were some videos from Stratford east London that said they wouldn't go for Somalis but the others from outside of London were mocking somalis badly

For some reason the maadows and mixed race lot in Birmingham have deep hatred for Somalis I always see them spew anti somali rhetoric. You don't see this in London.

Because the Somalis in Birmingham are more religious and hang out with themselves or with timojilaacs and Arabs, there’s no black solidarity. Birmingham is very muslims dominated

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Because the Somalis in Birmingham are more religious and hang out with themselves or with timojilaacs and Arabs, there’s no black solidarity. Birmingham is very muslims dominated
ahhh it makes more sense everytime i type "somalian"on twitter search the hate always come from Birmingham. and I also think Most brum somalis are fobs who isolates themselves not to mention the black population is low compared to London

nah it comes from Birmingham and up north there were some videos from Stratford east London that said they wouldn't go for Somalis but the others from outside of London were mocking somalis badly
dirty fuckers. with their shite accents mocking us when they look like an caadan and a gorilla had intercourse :damn:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
dirty fuckers. with their shite accents mocking us when they look like an caadan and a gorilla had intercourse :damn:
everysingle video from the uk is mixed race and maadows mocking us and calling us ugly isnweird because theres more sonalis in America and Canada and yet you don't see ajanabis from there mock us so violently like the ones from England I wonder why?

everysingle video from the uk is mixed race and maadows mocking us and calling us ugly isnweird because theres more sonalis in America and Canada and yet you don't see ajanabis from there mock us so violently like the ones from England I wonder why?
cus the ones in america and canada bootlick madows and copy their gangbanger culture when they in the projects. we in the uk most of the time dont act like degenerates and dont f*ck wit ratchet gangbangers

Trending