The Somali-Dutch Community in Birmingham, UK

Are yall kidding me. Dutch somalis are the reason why yall dont get bullied anymore. And everybody knows that:wtfdis:
Wtf are you on about they were the ones getting bullied :jcoleno: the Jamaicans would bully the freshies and they couldn’t fight back because they were freshies. Now we have a bunch of incels from reer Bicycle land who had a wonderful childhood bullying experience on twitter.:stressed: Don’t tell me you’re one of them...

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Wtf are you on about they were the ones getting bullied :jcoleno: the Jamaicans would bully the freshies and they couldn’t fight back because they were freshies. Now we have a bunch of incels from reer Bicycle land who had a wonderful childhood bullying experience on twitter.:stressed: Don’t tell me you’re one of them...
By the thing he comments on madow ppl he surely is :pachah1:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Nope sadly my parents stayed in holland:mjkkk: I wish they left to

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
1618012954655.png

Since iam a brown skin cushite. This aint my problem:sass1: I remember madows from my neigberhood asked me to join the protest. And i looked at them like this:westbrookwtf:
:pachah1:How are they so brave I don’t get how they managed to not get any flack from the woke community. Meanwhile if any of the english say anything not even racist they get disciplined.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
[/QUOTE]
:pachah1:How are they so brave I don’t get how they managed to not get any flack from the woke community. Meanwhile if any of the english say anything not even racist they get disciplined.
Lol dutch people are to nice to them thats why. I never cared about the blackface thing since its a child party. And btw how do you go to another person country as a immigrant and try to cancel their culture :wtfdis:

Lol dutch people are to nice to them thats why. I never cared about the blackface thing since its a child party. And btw how do you go to another person country as a immigrant and try to cancel their culture
[/QUOTE]
Sometimes I feel bad for the English and Americans imagine letting immigrants in your country from third world shit holes and then they start calling your country shit.:damn:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
For some reason the maadows and mixed race lot in Birmingham have deep hatred for Somalis I always see them spew anti somali rhetoric. You don't see this in London.

Trending

Latest posts