The Somali-Dutch Community in Birmingham, UK

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

which one of you goons is in this video and what do you think of Neanderthal Land i mean Netherland vs UK in general?

Last edited:

which one of you goons is in this video and what do you think of Neanderthal Land i mean Netherland vs UK in general?
Every since the Dutchies arrived they’ve ruined this country for us :jcoleno: we were a quiet community now you go Hayes town and that place is basically our strongest colony.

halwa

✨🌙
As soon as those potato-in-the-throat-wedged sounding Dutchies came, the U.K. turned into another version of Eastleigh in Kenya :kendrickcry:

They speak as if they have a phlegm build up in their throats. Can’t wait for after June when they get mass deported back to Dutchland 😁

As soon as those potato-in-the-throat-wedged sounding Dutchies came, the U.K. turned into another version of Eastleigh in Kenya :kendrickcry:

They speak as if they have a phlegm build up in their throats. Can’t wait for after June when they get mass deported back to Dutchland 😁
Dutch has a lot of guttural sounds , bare phlegm bruv

CanoGeel

So no one is gona stand up 4 da Eurefugees. why y'll acting like u aint here.
But they wud totally be at home here in Burger-Land.

I had a semester Project with this spiffy dressing hot dutch girl. i guess she was tryina holla but i didnt read b/w the lines but i saw her in the cafe a week later making out and totally domineering Fat Albert infront of everyone.

:wowsweat: i heaved sigh of releief knowing that coulda been me plus there was some Xalimos and muslim female group who sat together and u know they gossip a lot.

:wtf:i later found out that Neardanthal women dont like men holding doors for them:williamswtf:

Last edited:
Are dutch somalis really that bad? I’ve been hearing reer UK folks talk about how a lot of the dutch somalis migrated to the UK and ruined the Somali reputation there

CanoGeel

Are dutch somalis really that bad? I’ve been hearing reer UK folks talk about how a lot of the dutch somalis migrated to the UK and ruined the Somali reputation there
Red Light District Amsterdam

Amsterdam red light district during day canal view

It is very likely that you have heard about this neighbourhood and

:trumpsmirk:

Trending

Latest posts