The somali curse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Have some sense and shave it off, lmao.
If I ever start balding I'll shave it skin bald.
Tons of people who try styling their hair as it is balding would look much better with it shaved.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
that's true but i'm yet to see a halimo with a megamind looking head

megamind-grab.jpg

this guy is a somali actor :lolbron:

They do exist behold xalimo with the bidaar

Keo

VIP
My father and my/grandfather from my mothers side both still got their hair. The one problem is that because of genetics from our mothers side, I might get grey hair at a younger age. All my uncles from my mothers side got some grey hair, even the ones that are in their early 30s.

My father and my/grandfather from my mothers side both still got their hair. The one problem is that because of genetics from our mothers side, I might get grey hair at a younger age. All my uncles got some grey hair.
thats pretty cool though. :ehh:

i have a friend my age who is nearly completely grey.

World

VIP
nVHcy58.png

This will be in my 50s inshallah. :icon e biggrin:

I'm gonna stay away from the disgusting processed Somali modern diet which causes premature balding, receding hairlines, diabetics, obesity, and all the other curses it brings. :Sutehja:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
nVHcy58.png

This will be in my 50s inshallah. :icon e biggrin:

I'm gonna stay away from the disgusting processed Somali modern diet which causes premature balding, receding hairlines, diabetics, obesity, and all the other curses it brings. :Sutehja:

Real talk sxb, it isn't just a genetic thing. There are other factors that could cause premature balding.
Everything you said is correct.

Glad there are others knowledgeable about this.
:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts