The SNA is about to capture an al-kebab stronghold Jamaame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever there is a push against them they run away without putting up a fight, just so they can launch attacks later on. They need to be droned whilst they flee

The battle in my eyes

upload_2018-6-25_13-57-28.png

Bohol

VIP
This means Jamaame will most likely directly be controlled from Mogadishu rather than Kismayo if the SNA takes over.

Guul iyo Gobanimo :nvjpqts:

SNA is on track for the liberation of Southern Somalia. Insha Allah we will be able to drive from Xamar to Kismaayo in peace, Jamaame is strategic.

Farmaajo & Kheyre better speed up the process & construct SNA/Allied bases like Bali Dogle or Turkish training camp in the Jubbada Hoose & recruit from all local cities & villages.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
This means Jamaame will most likely directly be controlled from Mogadishu rather than Kismayo if the SNA takes over.

This will be very interesting. Will Farmaajo hand over Jamaame to Madoobe or will he try to keep it under FGS control if the SNA capture it? The Hawiye will want him to keep it under Mogadishu instead of Kismayo, but he will risk all out opposition from JL and PL.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This will be very interesting. Will Farmaajo hand over Jamaame to Madoobe or will he try to keep it under FGS control if the SNA capture it? The Hawiye will want him to keep it under Mogadishu instead of Kismayo, but he will risk all out opposition from JL and PL.
No. This ia a Marehan lead effort with Cawrmale and Sheeqaal backing us, and Farmaajo is fully funding it. We are clearing JL and our final goal is to capture Kismayu.

The clock for Madoobe is ticking

You mistake Farmaajo for a clan leader. SNA will control from north to south. SNA isnt to serve the interest of Hawiye, Darood jini or jaan but the Qaran.

Kismaayo itself will come under SNA its not an option.

Shows your stupid small minded way of thinking. Why are you scared shitless of this "'hawiye' bogeyman? You've been fed one too many bed Time stories. Where's this 'hawiye' you're so terrified of? The fg controls banadir n regardless of what some locals say about establishing some la la land the fg keeps rejecting it and makes them pay taxes and makes them Obey the federal government whilst these pathetic so called States keep siding with foreign governments that declared their intentions of disrespecting Somalia's territorial integrity and sovereignty. I know the likes of u will side with reckless " politicians* cause "muh qabiil" and cry later on about some "mooryaans" "savages" when Somali cities get burned down to the grown by criminal warring thugs.

For goodness sake the top dog of the federal government is "daarood" and he raids daily top local "politicians" houses guns blazing using "'hawiye" federal agents and all these "politicians" can do is come on the media and cry and f*ck all else.

Also wasn't it not long ago when the former governor of banadir, moongaab, who was a nobody muscle wise before he came to his post was attacking daily top militias that even al shabaab couldn't take over from and disarming them. You're pathetic.

Use some critical thinking or stay out of politics cause you're clearly poisoned and will only prolong the criminal civil war which of course you being the coward u are run away from.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@london10 If secession were an option I would vote for it. It is not on the table, so federalism is the next best thing. I just don't want a single armed Hawiye in either Jubaland or Puntland. You can pillage, rape, kill, blow up, etc... everything from Galkayo to Sablaale and I would not care at all. I just don't want your people in my federal states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts