The SNA is about to capture an al-kebab stronghold Jamaame

Status
Not open for further replies.
@london10 If secession were an option I would vote for it. It is not on the table, so federalism is the next best thing. I just don't want a single armed Hawiye in either Jubaland or Puntland. You can pillage, rape, kill, blow up, etc... everything from Galkayo to Sablaale and I would not care at all. I just don't want your people in my federal states.
Look beyond qabiil my friend

@london10 If secession were an option I would vote for it. It is not on the table, so federalism is the next best thing. I just don't want a single armed Hawiye in either Jubaland or Puntland. You can pillage, rape, kill, blow up, etc... everything from Galkayo to Sablaale and I would not care at all. I just don't want your people in my federal states.
Clanist logic 101 you displayed there. Who said I was the clan you was attacking? Just because I objected to your clanism means I must be from them?

Listen, your points about rape and the other evil shit which happened and those who committed should be brought to book also happened under your hollier than thou "daarood" thugs. Just go and read what was published in the the manifesto that was trying to save the Somali state from collapsing by well respected figures from former presidents to business people to clan elders and academic of all Somali clans and see what they accused the Barre government of at risk of their lives which was wholesale rape and looting in major cities like hargeisa and berbera plus poisoning wells to robbing state coffers for decades till depositors couldn't even get their deposits from the bank all to enrich clansmen and cronies. But I'm sure you think individuals like Morgan who did this are honorable men.

I simply refuse to believe somebody with your mentality cares about anybody's well being. It's evidently not in your nature to give a f*ck about anybody so since secession is not an option I suggest you stop this clanist nonsense unless you want war and famine till eternity of course

Clanist logic 101 you displayed there. Who said I was the clan you was attacking? Just because I objected to your clanism means I must be from them?

Listen, your points about rape and the other evil shit which happened and those who committed should be brought to book also happened under your hollier than thou "daarood" thugs. Just go and read what was published in the the manifesto that was trying to save the Somali state from collapsing by well respected figures from former presidents to business people to clan elders and academic of all Somali clans and see what they accused the Barre government of at risk of their lives which was wholesale rape and looting in major cities like hargeisa and berbera plus poisoning wells to robbing state coffers for decades till depositors couldn't even get their deposits from the bank all to enrich clansmen and cronies. But I'm sure you think individuals like Morgan who did this are honorable men.

I simply refuse to believe somebody with your mentality cares about anybody's well being. It's evidently not in your nature to give a f*ck about anybody so since secession is not an option I suggest you stop this clanist nonsense unless you want war and famine till eternity of course
Saying Darod thugs when Barre used Isaaq soldiers to poison wells and destroy Dams to kill 2k Darods in Mudug. Don't try and paint Siad as a Darod hero when he was far from such. Don't also try and paint Hawiye and Isaaq as innocent when they were apart of his regime and complied with his war crimes until he started attacking them a decade after he broke the Darods in the Northeast.

Saying Darod thugs when Barre used Isaaq soldiers to poison wells and destroy Dams to kill 2k Darods in Mudug. Don't try and paint Siad as a Darod hero when he was far from such. Don't also try and paint Hawiye and Isaaq as innocent when they were apart of his regime and complied with his war crimes until he started attacking them a decade after he broke the Darods in the Northeast.
You have reading comprehension problems cause you are all in feelings with this clanist bs. I put " marks in daarood to distance the people from the thugs since this the language this guy understands.

I clearly spared no one but you go on melt down as soon as u hear your "clan" being associated with anything negative because we all know no one from your clan can ever do rong as they are all saints while other Somalis are all thugs.

I will ask the "isaaqs" why they were committing genocide and rape on their own innocent "isaaqs" in wuqooyi on behalf of siad Barre and why they were poisoning the Wells of the "daarood" also on behalf of siad Barre.

You have reading comprehension problems cause you are all in feelings with this clanist bs. I put " marks in daarood to distance the people from the thugs since this the language this guy understands.

I clearly spared no one but you go on melt down as soon as u hear your "clan" being associated with anything negative because we all know no one from your clan can ever do rong as they are all saints while other Somalis are all thugs.

I will ask the "isaaqs" why they were committing genocide and rape on their own innocent "isaaqs" in wuqooyi on behalf of siad Barre and why they were poisoning the Wells of the "daarood" also on behalf of siad Barre.
Nah I got pissed when you attempted to paint Siad as a Darod regime rather than a man who got corrupted with power. Accusing him of hero worshiping Morgan just sealed the nail in the coffin really. Besides is it really clannist when those same ppl are attacking his own people claiming his cities as there's to this very day? He has justified worries that will only end when he sees real change. The only person holier than thou here is you tbh.

Nah I got pissed when you attempted to paint Siad as a Darod regime rather than a man who got corrupted with power. Accusing him of hero worshiping Morgan just sealed the nail in the coffin really. Besides is it really clannist when those same ppl are attacking his own people claiming his cities as there's to this very day? He has justified worries that will only end when he sees real change. The only person holier than thou here is you tbh.
"His people" "his cities" "they attacked him first so he's justified in his clanism" all clanist ways of thinking. He's Somali that lives in the West and can work/get elected in any of the cities of his Western country but wants to keep the "muh village" mentality that Somalis been using to justify their bloodshed since we came into existence as a people and anyone that propagates that mentality is the enemy of Somalis. His mentality actually makes him an enemy of the places he's claiming.

His likes do praise Morgan I'm sure he can't deny that so I don't kn what you're talking about.

You're also a clanist cause u tried paint "isaaqs" as responsible for carrying out the crimes of the Barre gov against their own "people". clearly an attempt to wash people u support of any responsibility.

I blamed no daarood. I only mention daarood and in " marks to show him the illogical arguments he was making of trying to paint a whole sections of Somalis the same as criminal thugs who were fighting other criminal thugs he Clearly supports so he's not really bothered about criminals he just doesn't like other "people's" criminals.

You see I am consistent cause I can look at the whole situation without clanism and call out all thugs.

You should adopt my way of thinking and you will actually see the people you claim to care about not go through anymore hardships and famine and live like me n you are living in the west, fully able to fulfill their potential without worrying about thugs everyday changing shirts n using clanism they don't ever care about to further baloon their bellies.

"His people" "his cities" "they attacked him first so he's justified in his clanism" all clanist ways of thinking. He's Somali that lives in the West and can work/get elected in any of the cities of his Western country but wants to keep the "muh village" mentality that Somalis been using to justify their bloodshed since we came into existence as a people and anyone that propagates that mentality is the enemy of Somalis. His mentality actually makes him an enemy of the places he's claiming.

His likes do praise Morgan I'm sure he can't deny that so I don't kn what you're talking about.

You're also a clanist cause u tried paint "isaaqs" as responsible for carrying out the crimes of the Barre gov against their own "people". clearly an attempt to wash people u support of any responsibility.

I blamed no daarood. I only mention daarood and in " marks to show him the illogical arguments he was making of trying to paint a whole sections of Somalis the same as criminal thugs who were fighting other criminal thugs he Clearly supports so he's not really bothered about criminals he just doesn't like other "people's" criminals.

You see I am consistent cause I can look at the whole situation without clanism and call out all thugs.

You should adopt my way of thinking and you will actually see the people you claim to care about not go through anymore hardships and famine and live like me n you are living in the west, fully able to fulfill their potential without worrying about thugs everyday changing shirts n using clanism they don't ever care about to further baloon their bellies.

I used the Isaaq example in response to your Darod example. Besides you did blame Darods when you explicitly used Darods thugs even with quotation marks, because sadly that is a legitimate belief many people have.

His muh village and tuulo mentality legitimately comes from Galmudug and previously USC forces trying to capture Gaalkacyo and other Darod lands and killing Darod civilians. You can't ignore clannism when it fuels much of the violence in Somalia that's like a liberal saying I don't see race when it comes to race relations. You sound like those white people who scream race baiting when a legitimate conversation about race needs to be held.

Clannism will only end when people feel safe and have a choice on who governs them, address the roots of his issue that the FGS will respect Federalism and give the city to Jubbaland to rule. Address his concerns that Hawiye will not try and take Gaalkacyo and other Darod lands. Until those issues are addressed you attacking users of clannism will only sound like a white man ing about race baiting.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
This will be very interesting. Will Farmaajo hand over Jamaame to Madoobe or will he try to keep it under FGS control if the SNA capture it? The Hawiye will want him to keep it under Mogadishu instead of Kismayo, but he will risk all out opposition from JL and PL.
Garbaharey,Luuq,Buurdhuubo district I know are under SNA all other places in Gedo like Doolow,Ceel Waaq Beled Hawo Baardheere are under Jubbaland State forces there is tension between them but chances of infighting is very low it’s all politics I’ve not heard any SNA units in lower Jubba the SNA trying to capture it are locals from middle Jubba if they succeed to capture it I doubt they give it to JL interesting indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.