The Sick Mentality In The South

GuanYu

Custom title
Gedo waa dhul D&M. MX live there as well but the boqortooyo of Gasaargude raxanweyn settled them there couple hundred years ago. Even MX will admit RX are origianal inhabitants of Gedo region.Even till today we are still majority in the baadiyo regions. We will soon get our due rights in the gobol. RX was in Gedo while your forefathers were in Caabudwaaq.

I know this guy is tryna provoke me but I will not badmouth MX as they are our political allies at the momment and despite the past have shown support for koonfur galbeed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No there is a truth to it, but it is exaggerated. The part of gedo east of the jubba river is to this day inhabited by reewin, but it only makes a small part of the gedo gobol. Most of gedo was always oromo land and nowadays marehan land . Also us reewin did use to fight over bardheere and luuq in the 1840s and controlled it for some time under the geledi sultan yusuf mahamud, but I think even at that time these cities were majority marehan. If it interests you, read about the Baardheere Jihad of 1843 here: https://muslimsinafrica.wordpress.c...the-forgotten-somali-jihad-dr-moshe-terdiman/

No there is a truth to it, but it is exaggerated. The part of gedo east of the jubba river is to this day inhabited by reewin, but it only makes a small part of the gedo gobol. Most of gedo was always oromo land and nowadays marehan land . Also us reewin did use to fight over bardheere and luuq in the 1840s and controlled it for some time under the geledi sultan yusuf mahamud, but I think even at that time these cities were majority marehan. If it interests you, read about the Baardheere Jihad of 1843 here: https://muslimsinafrica.wordpress.c...the-forgotten-somali-jihad-dr-moshe-terdiman/
Back when the baardheere jamaacah was at its peak marehan didnt even live in Gedo. The only daaroods that lived there were aulihaan. You also have to keep in consideration the part of Gedo with the prime farmland was the east where luuq, baardheere and buurdhuubo. Which is the reewin side. Reewin live all the way to baladxaawo. Xaawo who it was named after was a reewin lady.

I have no problem with MX and I acknowledge they own a part of Gedo but i believe raxanweyn are missing a lot of xaqq in Gedo.

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo
Thank you ina adeer, im not that educated on Konfuur Galbeed/Northern JL.

GuanYu

Custom title
Back when the baardheere jamaacah was at its peak marehan didnt even live in Gedo. The only daaroods that lived there were aulihaan. You also have to keep in consideration the part of Gedo with the prime farmland was the east where luuq, baardheere and buurdhuubo. Which is the reewin side. Reewin live all the way to baladxaawo. Xaawo who it was named after was a reewin lady.

I have no problem with MX and I acknowledge they own a part of Gedo but i believe raxanweyn are missing a lot of xaqq in Gedo.

Last edited:
I dont always agree with taliye shub but hes spot on this time .
Is no secret the breakaway region somaliland send their terrorists to the south and the cartels in puntland are the sole suppliers of weapons to the terrorists .

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Look at the moral corruption in the south, this is wat I hate about them. Speak freely waryaa, stop saying don't record my 'cuqdad', we already know how ur filthy mind operates anyways. The southies think this culture of 'singing somali songs in public' and then being tribal privately is fooling puntites, waryaa we know your filthy culture, u won't get away with that with a puntite.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@repo gimme a leader with a filthy mouth but clean heart then a sick-hearted southy who says 'dont record my cuqdad' and publically acts like a wadani. That's one of the reasons I publically tell people, the south will never be stable, runta isuma sheegan, they think they can act 'beesani in public' and tribal privately and the sad thing is, the whole culture is a culture built on 'public perception' not on-ground reality. Look at their fake hagnimo shit on the spot, but on the ground we know their all in chaos. It's a culture built on public perception comes first not on-ground realities.

That's why I want PL to distance itself as much as possible with these people or else we will join the mess of a culture they have which means lawlessness will prosper.

:mjlol:Al-Shabab is a splinter group from the ICU which originated in Mogadishu.

It didn't come for the North, West, East or Central Somalia.

It was a reaction to the pitiful conditions created by warring Hawiye clan militias.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
:mjlol:Al-Shabab is a splinter group from the ICU which originated in Mogadishu.

It was a reaction to the pitiful conditions created by warring Hawiye clan militias.

Do u see why the south isn't stable, their leaders n people say 'dont record me sayin tribe' they want to create public perception their 'beesani and not tribal' and behind close doors their 'tribal' and every1 in the south now dont trust each other becuz they know this is the culture 'af macaan publically but privately waa calool jiran'. Till they get rid of that culture, they will never cooperate together

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Here he is now apologizing to PL, war calooshada wixi ku jirey don't apologize, xiniyo yeelo, qabyaladu bananka keen, naga daa riwayada dhimatay 91 oo af macaan iyo calool jiran

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo

They blame it on Raxanweyn to alleviate the fact that there deegans are under AS

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
These southies have no personal responsibility whatsoever. This neef qabil makes a huge chunk of kebab but wants to blame others. There are evidences after evidences of DM terror in PL and elsewhere but you will never see a MJ man leave PL to go bomb/kill someone else in his degaan. The ones holding his people hostage in Bay N Bakol are fellow confederation members. So pretty much this nigga is saying more of his terrorist kin need to go up North

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts