The Sick Mentality In The South

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The southies love to 'spread the misery around' you guys will forever be unstable becuz of your crimes in the 90s. A cursed ppl who starve while living next to a river n farmland. May the curse forever be on you

Nomadic lord

Simply better.
A lot of progress has been made in the South, particularly with AS, and it eats you alive; you'll forever be stuck in the 90s.

He clearly is disturbed man who wants to spread his suffering to other regions. This is the mentality of the south.
He said most fitna that his community is suffering from originated in the North. Whether it was Kacaan, Hogaamiyo kooxeed, Maxaakiim and Al-Shabaab.

He then went on to say that Shabaab leaders hail from the North. Al-Shabaab should go to Gaalkacyo, Hargeisa and Galgala to spread their ideology among their kin not D&M. I think he was quite reasonable.

The southies love to 'spread the misery around' you guys will forever be unstable becuz of your crimes in the 90s. A cursed ppl who starve while living next to a river n farmland. May the curse forever be on you
He is speaking facts. You are misunderstanding his point. He is not saying he wants Al shabaab to cause problems in the north aka puntland but rather he is asking why they are coming to the south when they were not originated there.

Also it is true that most bad caused destruction to the south came from up north. An example would be the rebel groups who rebelled against the kacaan this also originated in Puntland/Somaliland and came to the south affecting D&M the most in terms of deaths and destruction. He is not wishing bad for anyone but just pointing out clear points. Is he wrong for this?

He is speaking facts. You are misunderstanding his point. He is not saying he wants Al shabaab to cause problems in the north aka puntland but rather he is asking why they are coming to the south when they were not originated there.

Also it is true that most bad caused destruction to the south came from up north. An example would be the rebel groups who rebelled against the kacaan this also originated in Puntland/Somaliland and came to the south affecting D&M the most in terms of deaths and destruction. He is not wishing bad for anyone but just pointing out clear points. Is he wrong for this?

A Kacaanist man wearing D&M nigis, wants to tell everyone that rebel groups operating in the North-East & North-West caused most harm to South-West Somalis. Your nonsense doesn't make any geographic or political sense. The truth is that D&M have most issues with Marehan, for stealing Gedo from under them. The chickens will come home to roost, no matter how many online accounts you make.

A Kacaanist man wearing D&M nigis, wants to tell everyone that rebel groups operating in the North-East & North-West caused most harm to South-West Somalis. Your nonsense doesn't make any geographic or political sense. The truth is that D&M have most issues with Marehan, for stealing Gedo from under them. The chickens will come home to roost, no matter how many online accounts you make.
Even if the rebel groups started in the north or north west or gobolada dhexe the reality is once they reached the south they caused more harm then good. Even al shabaab ideology came from the north as the first amiir was Axmed Godane who was from Somaliland. Both the rebel groups and al shabaab started in the north but had the most catastrophic effects in the south.

Me personally I am against the kacaan but i understand that rebelling against it did much more harm then good especially for D&M. Even islamically speaking rebelling against a muslim ruler is haram for above reasons.

Even if the rebel groups started in the north or north west or gobolada dhexe the reality is once they reached the south they caused more harm then good. Even al shabaab ideology came from the north as the first amiir was Axmed Godane who was from Somaliland. Both the rebel groups and al shabaab started in the north but had the most catastrophic effects in the south.

Me personally I am against the kacaan but i understand that rebelling against it did much more harm then good especially for D&M. Even islamically speaking rebelling against a muslim ruler is haram for above reasons.

What harm did rebel groups? Teaching people to stand up against evil? Desperately grasping at straws you are.

What harm did rebel groups? Teaching people to stand up against evil? Desperately grasping at straws you are.
First of all rebelling against a muslim leader is xaram. Second of all my community D&M suffered the most when Baydhabo was called the "city of death" in 1992-1993 when there was a man made famine who a Reer puntland man named General Morgan played a big part in. You can even find videos on youtube of him saying his soldiers "eat the food they take from the Raxanweyn" And thats how his soldiers survive.

Even though the Kacaan regime caused a lot of harm to civillians i believe that the rebellion was still wrong and shouldnt have taken place. The amount of somalis killed from all tribes and the various other attrocities that took place could have been avoided.

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo
First of all rebelling against a muslim leader is xaram. Second of all my community D&M suffered the most when Baydhabo was called the "city of death" in 1992-1993 when there was a man made famine who a Reer puntland man named General Morgan played a big part in. You can even find videos on youtube of him saying his soldiers "eat the food they take from the Raxanweyn" And thats how his soldiers survive.

Even though the Kacaan regime caused a lot of harm to civillians i believe that the rebellion was still wrong and shouldnt have taken place. The amount of somalis killed from all tribes and the various other attrocities that took place could have been avoided.
AUN to all who died wrongfully first and formost. But suffered the most?

do you know that before that wasaq named Barre seized power Baydhaabo used to be majority Ogaden?

OG’s took the biggest L, darood in general took the biggest L’s before and after the civil war. Wallahi they suffered the most, and I’m saying that as a person with 0 absame blood

As for your Morgan claim idk if that’s true, then sorry. I don’t like Morgan, but as a Harti Kismaayo native whos been living there before any clan, I can confirm that with out him there wouldn’t be Harti kismaayo.

Or Harti Jubaland in general.

He was a warlord at the end of the day though and for that he will have to answer to Allah (s.w.t)

do you know that before that wasaq named Barre seized power Baydhaabo used to be majority Ogaden?

OG’s took the biggest L, darood in general took the biggest L’s before and after the civil war. Wallahi they suffered the most, and I’m saying that as a person with 0 absame blood

As for your Morgan claim idk if that’s true, then sorry. I don’t like Morgan, but as a Harti Kismaayo native whos been living there before any clan, I can confirm that with out him there wouldn’t be Harti kismaayo.

He was a warlord at the end of the day though and for that he will have to answer to Allah (s.w.t)
I dont blame anyone for General morgans actions at the end of the day he was an individual. I was proving a point to that person. As for Baydhabo being Ogaden before civil war Baydhabo was a diverse city. It could even be said that it was a majority Daarood city due to siyad barre moving a lot in during kacaan time.

Say Word Reaction GIF by Justin

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo
I dont blame anyone for General morgans actions at the end of the day he was an individual. I was proving a point to that person. As for Baydhabo being Ogaden before civil war Baydhabo was a diverse city. It could even be said that it was a majority Daarood city due to siyad barre moving a lot in during kacaan time.
majority have been displaced every one suffered under the cruel regime of Siyad Barre Bro some clans less and some clans more, and some clans not at all. In the 1960s elections the 2 MPs elected from Baardheere were Absame @AboveHeigtś

D&M lost a lot of land in Gedo too

majority have been displaced every one suffered under the cruel regime of Siyad Barre Bro some clans less and some clans more, and some clans not at all. In the 1960s elections the 2 MPs elected from Baardheere were Absame @AboveHeigtś

D&M lost a lot of land in Gedo too
You said majority of Baydhabo though not Baardheere. And Baardheere has always been and is to this day majority Mirifle/Ajuuraan.

In rebellions, the harms far outweigh the goods which is why most scholars considered rebelling against the Muslim ruler to be haram, even if he’s an oppressive tyrant, not because they loved or supported the rulers but because rebellions cause fitnah (civil wars, assassinations, destruction, anarchy, more oppression, foreigners & enemies exploiting the situation, rape etc). If i’m not mistaken (correct me if i’m wrong), even Abdullahi Yusuf, the same man who rebelled against Siyad Barre for oppressing his clansmen admitted that if he knew where Somalia would be today, he would not have rebelled.

It’s very easy to pick up a gun and rebel against the ruler if you have enough backing but it’s extremely difficult to build a stable political system from scratch. Look at Yemen, Libya, Iraq etc. The condition of the people is a lot worst than the tyrannical rulers remaining in power.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

Sheegato Morgan was allies with sheetigadod it was usc moriyan that occupied ur land 1991 til today naag yahow naaagu dhaleey Morgan was fighting for his tol down south

Trending