The Sheekhs have joined #TeamAshyAbdi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I support everything he says
:samwelcome:

Btw he highlighted that the good ones who take care of their wife and kids shouldnt be offended by this video

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
The sad thing is that we take this institution (of sheekhs and bearded people) seriously. That’s sad. This man wearing soft skirt coveralls indoors has no business giving advice about anything.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
11CC9B27-4529-4203-844B-EA769BAAAF64.png

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The sad thing is that we take this institution (of sheekhs and bearded people) seriously. That’s sad. This man wearing soft skirt coveralls indoors has no business giving advice about anything.

Everything he Said is the truth compared to many sheekhs who been avoiding these subjects

Bearded? This kid is almost clean shaven. Never seen a wadaad as hairless as a bikini waxed star. I don't know what is funnier - that he's got more hair under his boxers than on his chin, or that a man-child like him is giving marital advice. Only thing you discover about women even at my age is that women have more mysteries than there are particles in the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.