The SFG Won't Win Kismayo. Relax

Your being unreasonable, totally irrational. The reason the b22n beat us in JVA Alliance, is because they came in under 'walalaha galgaduud coalition' remember that? they united with cayr over 'daaqsin' matter lol because they're both flora and fauna(daaqsin). Galgaduud means 'red sand' so they formed a coalition called the brothers of the red sands lol ileen isku reer ma ahee kkk, waxay isku raceen carada gaduuud ee dhusomareeb. :drakelaugh:

Anyways you know HARTI was fighting alone against Coalition of Marehan and Cayr, where were you when the war was happening is a good question? oh yeah let me remember we couldn't agree on our kab iyo lax alliance 'family bonds' beats 'walalaha red sands' like the b22n did. :pachah1:

I wanted to ensure I was president of JL that is why the b22n and cayr won that war, it was due to our division nothing more nothing less, I put up a fight against the red sand coalition of cayr and marehan (walalaha galgaduud) and lost so what? I left it alone because I don't destroy the city, what's the point of that, turning it into urban warfare?

U listen ABSAME, you were given the presidency but without Kismaayo you have no port, economy, business taxes, etc. It's basically the lifeline of JL, like Bosaso is the lifeline of PL. Know your role waryaa and Harti power and I told you who is minister of security? HARTI, that says enough. You can have your 'minister of post' and give that shit to langaabs. Harti will ensure the special forces is HARTI because America will not train anyone else but US and u know it.:susp:

this gorilla lives in coo coo world, kualaha we allow him president, what dont you take it,

be a real man instead of hiding your inferiority complex under cheap online bravdo, i am your husband in kismayo and i bend you over,

why arent you the president if you are so powerful? :drakelaugh::damn::damn::damn:

Goma_2.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-11_14-34-27.jpeg
    upload_2019-10-11_14-34-27.jpeg
    12 KB · Views: 42
come on bro, i am not as crazy as Dr,dude makes podcasts insulting his reer abti and other tribes,

i hope the darood and somali race makes peace with one another,

inshallah,

teeri my brother, your not as crazy as the mad doctor, but your not far behind

:russ:

what is nuts is we are fighting over a small city when you have cities like new york and Beijing which have more population then the whole of somalia combined and have multiple nationalities living there.

besides the bigger the city gets to better it is for all of us. we need to compete with hargeysa and mogadishu.

yeah, b00ns are there but if yuo take average 100 AS, maybe 10-15 are b00ns, but vast Majority are those gypsies eleys, bantu somali, murusade, former hawiye warlords with qamiis, shekhaal, all langabs and gun,
Lol eley are the fuckin worst beggers they like Oromos of Somalia

Come on you can tell why no-one can mess with Kismaayo. It's because it's a 'mj' city, there is no other answer for it. The SFG has been able to handle everywhere in the nation except where MJ is located. Be it PL/Kismaayo. They can even penetrate deep into GEDO since there is no MJ there, but if there was even one district that was MJ there, they would not be able too interfere. HSM tried this and unfortunately failed for Farmajo to repeat what HSM failed shows you why Farmaajo is not a 'visionary'. He is repeating things that have failed before, so it means he is just going to fail again.

Kismaayo is Majerten city, and the Majerten will not allow anyone from the SFG interfere with JL, since JL has it's own constitution like PL and the state was built following PL model of bottom-up. All other states in Somalia are built TOP-DOWN, being controlled from Mogadishu and why they are unstable, not safe, no progress, etc. Mogadishu cannot create governments for the regions the reason being, they are unstable itself, which means the regions will end up being unstable also. That's why KGS/HS/GM are failing and will continue to fail in the future since the state was built from Mogadish which is a FAILED CITY, so don't expect wonders FAM.

There is no TOP-DOWN nonsense allowed in Kismaayo. Top-Down is from Mogadishu interfering into JL. The only thing Top-Down will bring is time-wasting when Farmaajo could've just 'side-stepped' Kismaayo and not 'embarass' himself in-front of the Somali people. Majerten is 'above' dawlada sxb no matter where we are located in Somalia be it JL/PL. Madoobe knows this also and the reason his GOVT is respected. It's because of the Majerten presence in Kismaayo. If Kismaayo today was majority sade or absame, wallahi it would be no different to KGS/GM/HS where Majerten are not settled.

So Let @Teeri-Alpha be wise about Majerten. If we leave Kismaayo, wallahi, waxaa ku sugayso waa garanaysane. You know the SFG will treat it no different to Gedo/GM/HS/KGS. Let's be realistic at all times and forget the Clan bunbunis. Be grateful for Majerten presence, when Majerten is present anywhere, the SFG is below Majerten.

THE MAJERTEEN HAVE AND WILL NEVER BOW DOWN TO ORDERS OR INFLUENCE FROM XAMAR AND NOW THE REST OF SOMALIA WANTS TO FOLLOW SUIT-- IF YOU LISTEN TO ODOWAA AND KAMAL SPEECHES IN GALMUDUG PRESIDENTIAL RACE THEY WANT TO BE SEPERATE FROM XAMAR -- WELL ATLEAST UNTIL THEY HAVE THEIR OWN PRESIDENT THEN THEY WILL BE BACK ENFORCING THE WILL OF MOGADISHU ON THE MOST UNDERDEVELOPED LANDS IN SOMALIA - HIRSHABELLE AND GALMUDUG

WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING A GOVERNMENT IN MOGADISHU IF IT WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO LEAD THIS NATION -- CAN NOT EVEN LEAD BANAADIR!! OMAR FINISH THE NEW GOVERNOR OF BANAADIR AND MAYOR OF MOGADISHU WILL DECLARE HIMSELF PRESIDENT OF BANAADIR STATE AS THE ELECTIONS NEAR AND N&N FAILURES PILE UP!!!!! MARK MY WORDS!!!

Trending