The SFG Won't Win Kismayo. Relax

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Come on you can tell why no-one can mess with Kismaayo. It's because it's a 'mj' city, there is no other answer for it. The SFG has been able to handle everywhere in the nation except where MJ is located. Be it PL/Kismaayo. They can even penetrate deep into GEDO since there is no MJ there, but if there was even one district that was MJ there, they would not be able too interfere. HSM tried this and unfortunately failed for Farmajo to repeat what HSM failed shows you why Farmaajo is not a 'visionary'. He is repeating things that have failed before, so it means he is just going to fail again.

Kismaayo is Majerten city, and the Majerten will not allow anyone from the SFG interfere with JL, since JL has it's own constitution like PL and the state was built following PL model of bottom-up. All other states in Somalia are built TOP-DOWN, being controlled from Mogadishu and why they are unstable, not safe, no progress, etc. Mogadishu cannot create governments for the regions the reason being, they are unstable itself, which means the regions will end up being unstable also. That's why KGS/HS/GM are failing and will continue to fail in the future since the state was built from Mogadish which is a FAILED CITY, so don't expect wonders FAM.

There is no TOP-DOWN nonsense allowed in Kismaayo. Top-Down is from Mogadishu interfering into JL. The only thing Top-Down will bring is time-wasting when Farmaajo could've just 'side-stepped' Kismaayo and not 'embarass' himself in-front of the Somali people. Majerten is 'above' dawlada sxb no matter where we are located in Somalia be it JL/PL. Madoobe knows this also and the reason his GOVT is respected. It's because of the Majerten presence in Kismaayo. If Kismaayo today was majority sade or absame, wallahi it would be no different to KGS/GM/HS where Majerten are not settled.

So Let @Teeri-Alpha be wise about Majerten. If we leave Kismaayo, wallahi, waxaa ku sugayso waa garanaysane. You know the SFG will treat it no different to Gedo/GM/HS/KGS. Let's be realistic at all times and forget the Clan bunbunis. Be grateful for Majerten presence, when Majerten is present anywhere, the SFG is below Majerten.

Come on you can tell why no-one can mess with Kismaayo. It's because it's a 'mj' city, there is no other answer for it. The SFG has been able to handle everywhere in the nation except where MJ is located. Be it PL/Kismaayo. They can even penetrate deep into GEDO since there is no MJ there, but if there was even one district that was MJ there, they would not be able too interfere. HSM tried this and unfortunately failed for Farmajo to repeat what HSM failed shows you why Farmaajo is not a 'visionary'. He is repeating things that have failed before, so it means he is just going to fail again.

Kismaayo is Majerten city, and the Majerten will not allow anyone from the SFG interfere with JL, since JL has it's own constitution like PL and the state was built following PL model of bottom-up. There is no TOP-DOWN nonsense allowed in Kismaayo. Top-Down is from Mogadishu interfering into JL. The only thing Top-Down will bring is time-wasting when Farmaajo could've just 'side-stepped' Kismaayo and not 'embarass' himself in-front of the Somali people. Majerten is 'above' dawlada sxb no matter where we are located in Somalia be it JL/PL. Madoobe knows this also and the reason his GOVT is respected. It's because of the Majerten presence in Kismaayo. If Kismaayo today was majority sade or absame, wallahi it would be no different to KGS/GM/HS where Majerten are not settled.

So Let @Teeri-Alpha be wise about Majerten. If we leave Kismaayo, wallahi, waxaa ku sugayso waa garanaysane. You know the SFG will treat it no different to Gedo/GM/HS/KGS. Let's be realistic at all times and forget the Clan bunbunis. Be grateful for Majerten presence, when Majerten is present anywhere, the SFG is below Majerten.
Kismayo belongs to harti the b00ns are from ghetto

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Kismayo belongs to harti the b00ns are from ghetto

JL was built bottom-up and took many years to achieve. It's not top-down being built from MOG. Baidoa, GM, HS are top-down approaches being built from Mogadishu. Mogadishu is a failed city so they pass on the failure to GM/HS/Baidoa and why those regions are not stable. Ninki dhisay ayaa un-stable ah markeedi hore ma garatay? The Mogadishu govt should never interfere in the regions because Mogadishu itself is unstable and cannot pass on any wisdom to the regions on state building. Leave each state to build itself following PL model and building from the bottom up. Cities, Towns, Tuulos and among themselves and not any interference from Mogadishu and u will find those states will succeed and last long time and head towards progress. But if you bring some SFG guy who can't secure even maka al mukarramah to build a government for the regions, it will only lead to state failure.

The fact JL has a constitution and was built bottom up ensures it will succeed just like PL has proven, they followed the exact same model, which will ensure the same outcome. JL is the future. Kismayo is a Majerten city sxb, stop lying to yourself. Nowhere Majerten is can be interfered with by the SFG. Let him waste his time on GEDO since Majerten is above the GOVT and as Somalis we need to realize this, just because they are being politically correct and making u appear to be FEDERAL govt, don't take kindness for weakness as Somalis, just accept Majerten is the strongest clan in Somalia since we are ABOVE the govt, the other clans are not strong sxb as all they can do is FIGHT back or something like that and use violence, we are strong because of our history and status being the ELITES OF SOMALIS. We don't need to use treachery iyo gunnimo, it's like asking Queen elizabeth to play treachery, siyasad, iyo waxasi, magaceeda ayaa MISAAN WAYN LEH and she found TWO CONTINENTS. Way dhisatay Magaceeda she doesn't need to play politics or tit for tat violence like somali clans do and majerten is the same. WA BOQORTOYO

Kismaayo is Majerten city, and the Majerten will not allow anyone from the SFG interfere with JL, since JL has it's own constitution like PL and the state was built following PL model of bottom-up. All other states in Somalia are built TOP-DOWN, being controlled from Mogadishu and why they are unstable, not safe, no progress, etc. Mogadishu cannot create governments for the regions the reason being, they are unstable itself, which means the regions will end up being unstable also. That's why KGS/HS/GM are failing and will continue to fail in the future since the state was built from Mogadish which is a FAILED CITY, so don't expect wonders FAM.

There is no TOP-DOWN nonsense allowed in Kismaayo. Top-Down is from Mogadishu interfering into JL. The only thing Top-Down will bring is time-wasting when Farmaajo could've just 'side-stepped' Kismaayo and not 'embarass' himself in-front of the Somali people. Majerten is 'above' dawlada sxb no matter where we are located in Somalia be it JL/PL. Madoobe knows this also and the reason his GOVT is respected. It's because of the Majerten presence in Kismaayo. If Kismaayo today was majority sade or absame, wallahi it would be no different to KGS/GM/HS where Majerten are not settled.

yeah, but you were chased out of kismayo by huraale and co and only returned when Ogaden sent 10,000 lads from Ogadeniya with kenyan jets and tanks, then did you return,

if you are so powerful, surely you would have cleansed the B00ns with out waiting for Ogaden might,

dont get ahead of yourself, the MJ is doing good defending federalism with us, we need to up the anti and bring in confederacy to make federalism even more strong, since its only us two that support it and the langabs dont want it as it will show their uselessness,

but never forget, with out 5,000 Ogaden lads sacrificing themselves for Ahmed maodobe, no single native tribe would be in Jubaland peacefully today,

last i checked, Mj was not prepared to sacrifice her sons in 2008 with Turki and ahmed when we kicked huuraale out or against alshabab in 2011/12, it was Ogaden leadership from kenyan, DDS region and jubaland and Ogaden blood and Ogaden money that convinced Ethiopia, Kenyan, US, UK, EU etc to liberate the land and build a mamul,

please stop boasting, if you were great Huraale would not have chased MJ out, acknowledged greatness where greatness is, Ogaden sacrificed her sons and then said to all nasab somalis come and eat from the same plate, my sons died and i still allowed you to come to the town back peacefully, just how USA defeated germany and japan and then allowed them to exist as a state peacefully with out rape or murder, admit it , i was build for civilisation and governance, unlike the b00ns,

forget the 5,000 Ogaden sons, just the first day we entered kismayo, 44 Ogaden sons died, 39 were reer cabdulle, not even mohamed zubeer, just the first day, its reer warfa, reer amadin, ugaas nuur, koshin, cali nassar, cali yusuf, amiir, samatar hindi, farax hirsi, its my sons who were kileld the most, so in reality we know why mohamed zubeer/ Ogaden has invested so much in this place, its her sons that are dying so people like you can boast and walk freely in kismayo with out being raped or looted by mooryaans, a little gratitude would be welcomed warya,

i never asked for a single other somalis to sacrifice her sons, her wealth or even sweat a little, it was all Ogadens from the 3 nations, blood, gold and toil,

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
yeah, but you were chased out of kismayo by huraale and co and only returned when Ogaden sent 10,000 lads from Ogadeniya with kenyan jets and tanks, then did you return,

if you are so powerful, surely you would have cleansed the B00ns with out waiting for Ogaden might,

dont get ahead of yourself, the MJ is doing good defending federalism with us, we need to up the anti and bring in confederacy to make federalism even more strong, since its only us two that support it and the langabs dont want it as it will show their uselessness,

but never forget, with out 5,000 Ogaden lads sacrificing themselves for Ahmed maodobe, no single native tribe would be in Jubaland peacefully today,

last i checked, Mj was not prepared to sacrifice her sons in 2008 with Turki and ahmed when we kicked huuraale out or against alshabab in 2011/12, it was Ogaden leadership from kenyan, DDS region and jubaland and Ogaden blood and Ogaden money that convinced Ethiopia, Kenyan, US, UK, EU etc to liberate the land and build a mamul,

please stop boasting, if you were great Huraale would not have chased MJ out, acknowledged greatness where greatness is, Ogaden sacrificed her sons and then said to all nasab somalis come and eat from the same plate, my sons died and i still allowed you to come to the town back peacefully, just how USA defeated germany and japan and then allowed them to exist as a state peacefully with out rape or murder, admit it , i was build for civilisation and governance, unlike the b00ns,

forget the 5,000 Ogaden sons, just the first day we entered kismayo, 44 Ogaden sons died, 39 were reer cabdulle, not even mohamed zubeer, just the first day, its reer warfa, reer amadin, ugaas nuur, koshin, cali nassar, cali yusuf, amiir, samatar hindi, farax hirsi, its my sons who were kileld the most, so in reality we know why mohamed zubeer/ Ogaden has invested so much in this place, its her sons that are dying so people like you can boast and walk freely in kismayo with out being raped or looted by mooryaans, a little gratitude would be welcomed warya,

i never asked for a single other somalis to sacrifice her sons, her wealth or even sweat a little, it was all Ogadens from the 3 nations, blood, gold and toil,

What I love about Darods and I will tell you the truth, we all think we are supreme but we won't b22n out like the Hawiye and do it civilly and respectfully lol. Like for example, rather then me going back n forth throwing bullets at you to show you I am Geesi, I will just remind you Harti is the 'security minister' that's all we wanted from the GOVT.

Cuz Harti LOVE CIIDAAN, as we know without Ciidaan your 'hostage'. We are taking 'JL' Special forces allocation which will be the equivalent of 'danab or PSF' in PL. Each region will have one.

U don't think mighty harti has no plan do you to ensure Harti Supremacy

225-4c3.png

PS - Don't forget Kismayo is MJ city and if it's not it would be no different to any other city in Somalia where Farmajo can over-throw. The only thing stopping him is the MJ majority city with links to PL who will never allow an SFG that is not MJ run interfere in JL. That's why it's critical to ensure the President/PM spots go to MJ either one or the nation can't sufficiently operate since MJ is above the government literally. Everyone else falls under-neath it or they 'escape' it like SL but not live in Somalia and still be ABOVE SFG. I know u won't respon out of fear to this but never take MJ kindness for weakness waryaa

What I love about Darods and I will tell you the truth, we all think we are supreme but we won't b22n out like the Hawiye and do it civilly and respectfully lol. Like for example, rather then me going back n forth throwing bullets at you to show you I am Geesi, I will just remind you Harti is the 'security minister' that's all we wanted from the GOVT.

Cuz Harti LOVE CIIDAAN, as we know without Ciidaan your 'hostage'. We are taking 'JL' Special forces allocation which will be the equivalent of 'danab or PSF' in PL. Each region will have one.

U don't think mighty harti has no plan do you to ensure Harti Supremacy

225-4c3.png

PS - Don't forget Kismayo is MJ city and if it's not it would be no different to any other city in Somalia where Farmajo can over-throw. The only thing stopping him is the MJ majority city with links to PL who will never allow an SFG that is not MJ run interfere in JL. That's why it's critical to ensure the President/PM spots go to MJ either one or the nation can't sufficiently operate since MJ is above the government literally. Everyone else falls under-neath it or they 'escape' it like SL but not live in Somalia and still be ABOVE SFG.

Kismayo is not an MJ city, stop rubbing it in my nose, i have tolerated you BS long enough,

also just because I have tolerated you and alow you to live there peacefully and partake leadership doesn't mean you own it,

claim calanley as yours, not kismayo, i am the governor and was since nabi Nuux 10,000 BC and own half of the bloody town,

you are only boasting because Ogaden is civilised and did not loot or rape you but welcomed all tribes to eat from the same plate warya, be grateful,

if yuo owned kismayo why did yuo run off when huraale and b00ns chased and why did yuo not stay and fight back for it?

I sure did, Ogaden fought back in creative ways with so many groups even Ethiopians in 2008 with the b00ns licking their backsides booty clapping for them, sishkabab, b00ns and their masters from cayr etc,

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Kismayo is not an MJ city, stop rubbing it in my nose, i have tolerated you BS long enough,

also just because I have tolerated you and alow you to live there peacefully and partake leadership doesn't mean you own it,

claim calanley as yours, not kismayo, i am the governor and was since nabi Nuux 10,000 BC and own half of the bloody town,

you are only boasting because Ogaden is civilised and did not loot or rape you but welcomed all tribes to eat from the same plate warya, be grateful,

if yuo owned kismayo why did yuo run off when huraale and b00ns chased and why did yuo not stay and fight back for it?

I sure did, Ogaden fought back in creative ways with so many groups even Ethiopians in 2008 with the b00ns licking their backsides booty clapping for them, sishkabab, b00ns and their masters from cayr etc,

The city rocked when Deni Came, when Madoobe comes no-one comes out. Do not take our kindness for weakness, HARTI CITY, YOUR A GUEST. Just because I live in sydney doesn't mean it's mine, your a 'civilian' in the town. If you own it, why are you not the MAYOR waryaa? behave now teeri. Who-ever is Mayor is largest clan in the TOWN. Are u even second mayor cause I doubt it cuz that will indicate second largest clan in the area. Kista was always 'harti' sxb and thank your lucky stars it's an MJ city or else if it wasn't u would be treated no different to GEDO or any other state in Somalia. Teeri do u see anyone arguing with abgaal over hamar? they are MAYOR, why u arguing with MJ over Kismayo when he is MAYOR?

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP

I understand why the MJ'S didn't participart by sending soldiers. Our own territory needs defending. However we did help out by creating the federal system. We flourished and JL was created. I think that the latter is more important than sending troops. We got your back politically

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Just look at how the fgs tried to bribe PL for not attending the inauguration of madoobe. And we still came with multiple planes filled with puntites headed towards the party in kismayo. I might not like the policies of madoobe however i respect the constitution of JL, something the fgs could learn about.

The city rocked when Deni Came, when Madoobe comes no-one comes out. Do not take our kindness for weakness, HARTI CITY, YOUR A GUEST. Just because I live in sydney doesn't mean it's mine, your a 'civilian' in the town. If you own it, why are you not the MAYOR waryaa? behave now teeri. Who-ever is Mayor is largest clan in the TOWN. Are u even second mayor cause I doubt it cuz that will indicate second largest clan in the area. Kista was always 'harti' sxb and thank your lucky stars it's an MJ city or else if it wasn't u would be treated no different to GEDO or any other state in Somalia. Teeri do u see anyone arguing with abgaal over hamar? they are MAYOR, why u arguing with MJ over Kismayo when he is MAYOR?

so, the mayor of london is a pakistani, pakisanti dont own shyt and run shyt, they are on a leash ruled by the majority white man who is the power over all UK, just like you, i own you, i am the king of jubaland, and governor of kismayo over all, the entire county,

sit down and behave yourself warya, kulaha do not take our kindness for weakness,s , yuo are so tough you ran out of kismayo whilst i stayed behind and used every trick to get it back,

where was your toughness when you weer being raped and robbed and chased away by B00ns? why didn't you stand up? you can riding on Ogaden Ghuusssss and if we decide to make you mayor your just a dog under my leash,

why was Ogaden always governor of the whole county, since first 1960s admin, said barre, even AY in 2008 appointed an Ogaden because i own the whole county which means i own anyhting Inside including you, the entire county and you boast of the city,

its my way of controlling you, i need a good little doggy for now to jump up and down and do his federalism duties, you are the one one left, believe me if 1door did i would make him mayor and control him like i own and control you in kismayo and jubalnad,

kulaha dont take our kindness for weakness, you are definition of weakness, you ran off whilst i fought various groups, no be a little good pet and sit the fock down and behave or i will massacre you like the b00ns and taker it away from you and put some salt water up your midget ass and deport you back to the northern desert

remember you are my in ksimayo, when is say jump you ask how high sir caghdeer with the biggest Ghuuus, i protect you from b00ns who want your ass, i own it,

Just look at how the fgs tried to bribe PL for not attending the inauguration of madoobe. And we still came with multiple planes filled with puntites headed towards the party in kismayo. I might not like the policies of madoobe however i respect the constitution of JL, something the fgs could learn about.

i dont mind mj saying we live kismayo but he cannot say i own it alone, i am the governor of the county and have always lived in 50% of the sub towns in the city, just becasue we made him mayor doesnt mean he got it himself, why did he not fight back when he was kciked out, i foguht every group and b00ns in kismayo,

he takes our kindness for weakness the zanzibarian half adoon monkey reer dubays, , before me marehan raped him, looted him, and pissed in his mouth, and he has the audacity to boast when he is riding on Ogaden d1ck and thinks he is a man, he was not man enough till i build the mamaul,

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
i dont mind mj saying we live kismayo but he cannot say i own it alone, i am the governor of the county and have always lived in 50% of the sub towns in the city, just becasue we made him mayor doesnt mean he got it himself, why did he not fight back when he was kciked out, i foguht every group and b00ns in kismayo,

he takes our kindness for weakness the zanzibarian half adoon monkey reer dubays, , before me marehan raped him, looted him, and pissed in his mouth, and he has the audacity to boast when he is riding on Ogaden d1ck and thinks he is a man, he was not man enough till i build the mamaul,

The DR is unhinged these days. The city is not owned by MJ or MX or OG, we share it all. Let's keep sharing the city. We all have our sectors MJ'S have the bussines sector and I hope you know what MX and OG doin kismayo. Let's not f*ck it up, the three tribes can share the future profits of JL. Keep your eyes on the price, JL is one of the blessed state with natural resources. Who cares who rules as long as the money keep entering the bank accounts we good.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
so, the mayor of london is a pakistani, pakisanti dont own shyt and run shyt, they are on a leash ruled by the majority white man who is the power over all UK, just like you, i own you, i am the king of jubaland, and governor of kismayo over all, the entire county,

sit down and behave yourself warya, kulaha do not take our kindness for weakness,s , yuo are so tough you ran out of kismayo whilst i stayed behind and used every trick to get it back,

where was your toughness when you weer being raped and robbed and chased away by B00ns? why didn't you stand up? you can riding on Ogaden Ghuusssss and if we decide to make you mayor your just a dog under my leash,

why was Ogaden always governor of the whole county, since first 1960s admin, said barre, even AY in 2008 appointed an Ogaden because i own the whole county which means i own anyhting Inside including you, the entire county and you boast of the city,

its my way of controlling you, i need a good little doggy for now to jump up and down and do his federalism duties, you are the one one left, believe me if 1door did i would make him mayor and control him like i own and control you in kismayo and jubalnad,

kulaha dont take our kindness for weakness, you are definition of weakness, you ran off whilst i fought various groups, no be a little good pet and sit the fock down and behave or i will massacre you like the b00ns and taker it away from you and put some salt water up your midget ass and deport you back to the northern desert

remember you are my in ksimayo, when is say jump you ask how high sir caghdeer with the biggest Ghuuus, i protect you from b00ns who want your ass, i own it,

Your being unreasonable, totally irrational. The reason the b22n beat us in JVA Alliance, is because they came in under 'walalaha galgaduud coalition' remember that? they united with cayr over 'daaqsin' matter lol because they're both flora and fauna(daaqsin). Galgaduud means 'red sand' so they formed a coalition called the brothers of the red sands lol ileen isku reer ma ahee kkk, waxay isku raceen carada gaduuud ee dhusomareeb. :drakelaugh:

Anyways you know HARTI was fighting alone against Coalition of Marehan and Cayr, where were you when the war was happening is a good question? oh yeah let me remember we couldn't agree on our kab iyo lax alliance 'family bonds' beats 'walalaha red sands' like the b22n did. :pachah1:

I wanted to ensure I was president of JL that is why the b22n and cayr won that war, it was due to our division nothing more nothing less, I put up a fight against the red sand coalition of cayr and marehan (walalaha galgaduud) and lost so what? I left it alone because I don't destroy the city, what's the point of that, turning it into urban warfare?

U listen ABSAME, you were given the presidency but without Kismaayo you have no port, economy, business taxes, etc. It's basically the lifeline of JL, like Bosaso is the lifeline of PL. Know your role waryaa and Harti power and I told you who is minister of security? HARTI, that says enough. You can have your 'minister of post' and give that shit to langaabs. Harti will ensure the special forces is HARTI because America will not train anyone else but US and u know it.:susp:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The DR is unhinged these days. The city is not owned by MJ or MX or OG, we share it all. Let's keep sharing the city. We all have our sectors MJ'S have the bussines sector and I hope you know what MX and OG doin kismayo. Let's not f*ck it up, the three tribes can share the future profits of JL. Keep your eyes on the price, JL is one of the blessed state with natural resources. Who cares who rules as long as the money keep entering the bank accounts we good.

Waryaa don't beg him, he must respect MJ supremacy at all times. I will not ask him to respect me, he should know to BOW on the mention of Majerten. He isn't that strong sxb, we allowed him to be PRESIDENT, if we formed opposition to him again, wallahi he wouldn't be here and he knows that. We opposed him pretty much through-out the civil war and were fighting red sand coalition(walalaha galgaduud) coalition of cayr/marehan on our OWN, he was fuckin in af madow the c*nt. The only reason we allowed him this time to be president which is HIS FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF JL is simple. It's for strategic reason, we were fed up with hawiye/sade in Kismaayo who are moryans and b22n and were doing nothing but just taking the port money and building up houses in Nairobi. They provided no governance watsoever cause their B22N, b22n don't do governance. It's not in they're blood and he knows it @nomand look at GHETTO no governance at all.

exactly bro, but the Dr is acting like a B00n thinking he is tough and boasting online, he cannot say i own everything, when i invited him and said lets eat together, we can share or i will use force, i have every right since only i die for the bloody pale, , even if marehan change their tune insha Allah when the black magic is off,

Waryaa don't beg him, he must respect MJ supremacy at all times. I will not ask him to respect me, he should know to BOW on the mention of Majerten. He isn't that strong sxb, we allowed him to be PRESIDENT, if we formed opposition to him again, wallahi he wouldn't be here and he knows that. We opposed him pretty much through-out the civil war and were fighting red sand coalition(walalaha galgaduud) coalition of cayr/marehan on our OWN, he was fuckin in af madow the c*nt. The only reason we allowed him this time to be president which is HIS FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF JL is simple. It's for strategic reason, we were fed up with hawiye/sade in Kismaayo who are moryans and b22n and were doing nothing but just taking the port money and building up houses in Nairobi. They provided no governance watsoever cause their B22N, b22n don't do governance. It's not in they're blood and he knows it @nomand look at GHETTO no governance at all.

naya behave yourself before you are deported back to tanzania, i won you and you must blow me before yuo can do a job or walk about in kismayo, remember i am your husband and i bend over all the wives in kismayo end of the night they must scream agah agah,

now sit down and go insult your reer abti with latest podcast,

Daam the first day the b00ns killed 44 ogaden what about the rest of the fight btw kismayo belongs to harti

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts