The sexiest women on the face of planet earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really tempted to express my feelings about the most beautyful girls in the world, but my pahg agenda is on hold, for now.

:bell:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Not really. I saw grown women just pulling down their pants and having a shit on the road. The
Ethiopians in Ethiopia are nasty af and unhygienic, but you can’t claim Bantus look better than them because that’s a damn lie.

World

VIP
Ethiopians in Ethiopia are nasty af and unhygienic, but you can’t claim Bantus look better than them because that’s a damn lie.
These people have no hygiene whatsoever and even in the West they stink like hell. When I meant Bantus, I was referring to Kenyans who are far more cleaner. Just because Habeshas are light skin doesn’t mean they’re attractive.

Merca

Inactive.
That’s a lie, Ethiopian and Eritrean women are not nationalists, they get with any and everybody. Even worse than one apple meher xalimos.
Nah, they only marry from their own ethnic group where I'm from, and I've also seen some who are married to cadaan but they're few.

Reign

VIP
I
These people have no hygiene whatsoever and even in the West they stink like hell. When I meant Bantus, I was referring to Kenyans who are far more cleaner.
I haven’t met smelly ones in the west, but in Ethiopia I saw them shit on the streets too. :bell:

Gambar

VIP
These people have no hygiene whatsoever and even in the West they stink like hell. When I meant Bantus, I was referring to Kenyans who are far more cleaner. Just because Habeshas are light skin doesn’t mean they’re attractive.

The freshies smell like xulbad iyo suugo.

Reign

VIP
Nah, they only marry from their own ethnic group where I'm from, and I've also seen some who are married to cadaan but they're few.
Lol idk what’s going on in Sweden but in the UK and North America they’re pretty much everyones property. East African women in general honestly need some nationalism installed in them.

World

VIP
Not gonna lie though, Oromo women are attractive especially those ones from Dire Dawa and Harar. I met so many dimes from there.

:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending