The sexiest women on the face of planet earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
anyway if you really think xalimos or most women for that matter are more attractive than habesha women then you should come out of the closet you homo. and keep your opinion to yourself
I’ve been to Ethiopia(on transit, would never go to that shithole on holiday) so I don’t need your opinion. They are short, bug eyed, unhygienic, raw meat eaters, and usually have nappy hair. I don’t see the appeal in them.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
How many Habesha and Somali couples have you seen/heard of??
I've head of a few where the father was Habesha, but not so much the other way around.
All in all, its not that common and we all tend to stick with our own. They're happy with their men, leave them be.
Unless one of them is showing interest in you.
Stop fetishizing other women, especially our closest neighbours. Its weird.
How am I fetishing when a Amxara girl asked for my snap? Kkkkk, I want a slice of the nice raw meat. :shaq::stevej:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
I've head of a few where the father was Habesha, but not so much the other way around.
All in all, its not that common and we all tend to stick with our own. They're happy with their men, leave them be.
And most Somali girls I see are with arabs so? :gunsmiley::vqbuyv0:

Habesha bad bisha
:ahh:

In Norway, those girls are going for Abu Falafal iyo Abu Curry Paki.
You're from Norway? :hahaidiot:
The fact that Somali's settled in those cold ass Scandi countries still kills me :chrisfreshhah:
Anyway, don't you want a Falen or Helen? Why do you care who Idman or Ubax dates? Its of no concern to you now :trumpsmirk:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
You're from Norway? :hahaidiot:
The fact that Somali's settled in those cold ass Scandi countries still kills me :chrisfreshhah:
Anyway, don't you want a Falen or Helen? Why do you care who Idman or Ubax dates? Its of no concern to you now :trumpsmirk:
Nah, they ain’t my taste. Lebanese, latinas, habeshas has caught my eyes.

Nah, they ain’t my taste. Lebanese, latinas, habeshas has caught my eyes.
Falen and Helen are common Habesha names though :drakewtf:
You're tryna get at them but don't know shit about them. I bet you can't even say a simple a greeting in Amharic :russ:
If you're into other races/ethnicities, why do yiu care what a random Somali girl dates or marries? I don't get it.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
You're tryna get at them but don't know shit about them. I bet you can't even say a simple a greeting in Amharic :russ:
If you're into other races/ethnicities, why do yiu care what a random Somali girl dates or marries? I don't get it.
Helen is tigrayan names. Amharas don’t have them. Kkkk

Men don't need to learn the women's culture...

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Stop beating around the bush. Sheeg warya :drakewtf:

Makes no difference to me. Xabashi waa Xabashi.
I know them:denzelnigga: Anyways, true I shouldn’t care about who those xaalimos dating are. Habaryar is already snitching. Kkkkkk

There was this ridiculously attractive eritrean woman at where I worked. I thought she was somali at first since she was wearing the headscarf. Had a little chat with her and she was legit a cool chick. She even road a motorcycle. :mjlol:. They are a very modest people.

Status
Not open for further replies.