The secret to long threads by Lola, Saar and Zailah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
It is shit, I know it. I’m not saying I want to be a defender or a prosecutor lakin I want to be a as good if not, better barrister than she is. Trouble is, the law states manslaughter gets around 2-10 years most of the time despite the maximum being like life imprisonment. Acid attacks would be GBH but I’m not sure how long they get and it’s just ridiculous since it should be 5-10 years like others.

But really it is up to the bills to be clearer and depending on the judge sitting on the case

That's the problem, the UK justice system is too lax and full of ambiguity with it's laws. Criminals can easily get away whereas victims and their families will suffer the injustices for the rest of their lives. 2-10 years for manslaughter? What a load of bullshit.

Is criminal law what you want to go into?

That's the problem, the UK justice system is too lax and full of ambiguity with it's laws. Criminals can easily get away whereas victims and their will suffer the injustices for the rest of their lives. 2-10 years for manslaughter? What a load of bullshit.

Suk ba what are you studying :damedamn:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
That's the problem, the UK justice system is too lax and full of ambiguity with it's laws. Criminals can easily get away whereas victims and their will suffer the injustices for the rest of their lives. 2-10 years for manslaughter? What a load of bullshit.

No, criminal law isn’t very flexible so it wouldn’t be wise and also it’s not halal to defend a guilty person but then with that, lawyers aren’t allowed to lie if they are told their client did it. I’d rather do family, medical, or immigration. the possibilities endless tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts