The secret to long threads by Lola, Saar and Zailah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
:ufdup:Amus yaa, she was and still is an amazing barrister acting on behalf of many infamous people

So what you're telling me is that you want criminals to escape punishment?

You know how shit the UK justice system is? People who are guilty of manslaughter are only given a few years prison sentence. Acid attack victims hardly ever get justice.

People who defend their own property are charged with assault or even murder for protecting their family and property.

You know how shit the UK justice system is? People who are guilty of manslaughter are only given a few years prison sentence. Acid attack victims hardly ever get justice.

People who defend their own property are charged with assault or even murder for protecting their family and property.

:ooh: you said the exact same thing my mom said:russ:

Zailah

Exam season guys !

It is shit, I know it. I’m not saying I want to be a defender or a prosecutor lakin I want to be a as good if not, better barrister than she is. Trouble is, the law states manslaughter gets around 2-10 years most of the time despite the maximum being like life imprisonment. Acid attacks would be GBH but I’m not sure how long they get and it’s just ridiculous since it should be 5-10 years like others.

But really it is up to the bills to be clearer and depending on the judge sitting on the case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts