The science behind being a hoe and correlations to divorce rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Marriage is due to fade into the abyss of history. It's losing its purpose, and once something loses it's purpose it starts to deteriorate over time. It's no longer a rite in too many places, but more a gesture.

It is fucking obvious! If you lost your virginity before marriage due to zina, then you'll continue to f*ck around during your marriage, thus your marriage will end.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You plagiarized this bunk straight from reddit, and what's worse, labeled it science :lol:

While you're there, might as well read the list of discrepancies provided by the highest rated commentator, The Skeptic Purple something, instead of sitting in a locker room circle, jerking each other off and ejaculating prematurely to the sweet tune of "patriarchy":lol:
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Reddit topics are being labeled as science now? :pachah1:

Marriage is very important.

It's the main reason why African-Americans are such societal failures, that's what you get when children are raised by single mothers.

Marriage is important but you can be a single parent and raise good kids.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
99% off for being J1. Nah, I kid, I kid. They would probably charge me about the same tbh. They charge each other A LOT. That's why a large number of young Saudis and the likes are not married, they can't afford it.
They marry lebanese and morrocons.

Damn i wouldn't mind a morrocan as a second wife tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts