The science behind being a hoe and correlations to divorce rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Age at which one loses their virginity:
31 percent who lost their virginity as teens divorced within five years, and 47 percent divorced within 10 years. On the flip side, the divorce rate for women who had waited to have sex was only 15 percent at the five year mark, and 27 percent by the time 10 years rolled around.

Don't marry a hoe.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
No offence but how do those statistics at all only reflect female promiscuity as a negative? The first graph and last quote seem to show that promiscuity at all is a leading cause to having a shit bag life.

No offence but how do those statistics at all only reflect female promiscuity as a negative. The first graph and last quote seem to show that promiscuity at all is a leading cause to having a shit bag life.
The effects of a male player and a female hoe are drastically different. No matter how many sexual partners males still have a more than 50% chance of successful marriage, while women fall drastically lower than males after just one dick.

The purer the better overall, but it is more true to women than men. Women with 4 previous lifetime partners are pretty much a coin flip on whether or not the marriage will be successful, compared to males who at the same amount of previous partners have a 70% chance. Over a 20% difference compared to women

Last edited:
I can f*ck 10 women and still have a good chance on a successful marriage :ahh:

But only as long as my future wife isn't a hoe. Might marry a miskeen Arab/Kurd chick, they're pretty loyal women

VixR

Veritas
You plagiarized this bunk straight from reddit, and what's worse, labeled it science :lol:

While you're there, might as well read the list of discrepancies provided by the highest rated commentator, The Skeptic Purple something, instead of sitting in a locker room circle, jerking each other off and ejaculating prematurely to the sweet tune of "patriarchy":lol:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
what are the causes for this? u literally just looked at some numbers and said "ayy i'm less likely to get divorced than a female hoe :rejoice:" without even knowing what they mean :lol:

what are the causes for this? u literally just looked at some numbers and said "ayy i'm less likely to get divorced than a female hoe :rejoice:" without even knowing what they mean :lol:
The statistics don't require research to understand what they are. But if you're talking about the why, I don't know but I have a pretty good guess

Look up male hoe or better yet look in the mirror:umad:
Male hoe doesn't exist in the dictionary.

You're thinking of fuckboy.

Women should create some more slurs against men to level the playing field. Alot of the current ones are more compliments than insults

Hafez

VIP
What would they charge you? :damedamn:
99% off for being J1. Nah, I kid, I kid. They would probably charge me about the same tbh. They charge each other A LOT. That's why a large number of young Saudis and the likes are not married, they can't afford it.

Apollo

VIP
99% off for being J1. Nah, I kid, I kid. They would probably charge me about the same tbh. They charge each other A LOT. That's why a large number of young Saudis and the likes are not married, they can't afford it.

Supply and demand, the price will adjust according to the market when those desperate Saudi women can't find husbands.

Hafez

VIP
Supply and demand, the price will adjust according to the market when those desperate Saudi women can't find husbands.
Sxb, it's not the daughters who are at fault. It's the fathers loool. They are refusing to bring the price down. A Saudi friend of mine wanted to get married, he was explaining to the father of the girl how he wasn't financially ready but he didn't have none of it. Man was like, no less than $100K.
raw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending