The rogue government hit a new low, gets exposed and a girl gets shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahamed only punishes Ogaden criminals but not other Somali clans. Baasto who murdered innocent people is not only alive he gave him a position in his administration. Madoobe is not fair or just, he is power hungry maniac who only cares about his kursi and would exterminate all Ogaden if it meant that he would keep his kursi until judgement day or till his time was up on earth. He is a hypocrite and doesnt deserve any praise. At least punish every criminal equally and not just one side.

go to kismayo and see for yourself what he does to the prisoners,

the prisoners are usally rapist and murderers, who Mj, marehan, cawlmare and galjecel origin, he executs them all,

sincve when did ahmed only kill Ogadens? all killers are killed, baasto was also deported after being used just like barre huuraale,

kulaha he only punishes Ogaden criminals, atleast he is doing justice, if he kills all killers even those form his tribe doesnt that make him just and wise , if he did not punish kilelrs you would moan aboiut him,

you have cuqdad, i think, Ogaden owns jubaland, if you want war come and get it, we owned jubaland before shyt hole somalia was created darling,

are you 1door? b000nka marehan? whutuuu black ass adoon semi bantu? harti langab with cuqdad?

the prisoners are usally rapist and murderers, who Mj, marehan, cawlmare and galjecel origin, he executs them all,

sincve when did ahmed only kill Ogadens? all killers are killed, baasto was also deported after being used just like barre huuraale,

kulaha he only punishes Ogaden criminals, atleast he is doing justice, if he kills all killers even those form his tribe doesnt that make him just and wise , if he did not punish kilelrs you would moan aboiut him,

you have cuqdad, i think, Ogaden owns jubaland, if you want war come and get it, we owned jubaland before shyt hole somalia was created darling,

are you 1door? b000nka marehan? whutuuu black ass adoon semi bantu? harti langab with cuqdad?
She's Ogaden I think Bah Geri

For the last time I am Ogaden but iam not going to blindly support any Ogaden just bc they are Ogaden and for the sake of Ogadenimo. It is well known fact not a single Ogaden politician who exists is EVER loyal to his clan just like other somali politicians are loyal to their tol first. I did not go to Kismayo but my parents have and stayed there for few months and one of them is still in Kismayo. Every single Ogaden they have spoken to with the exception of reer abdulle hate him with the passion bc he terrorizes only Ogaden including reer abdulle but out of qabyaalad reer abdulle still support him. It is a well known fact this terrorist only kills ogaden whether criminal or not. Maybe you should take off your qabyalaad tinted reer abdulle glasses and actually go there and see it for yourself. I would 100% support any Ogaden who treats Ogaden at the very least, even if he/she wont tell somalis to leave Ogaden lands, equally as every Somali. This stupid man literally gave away their lands and told Ogaden to shut the f*ck up. Allah is all seer and knower in sha Allah, since he refuses to treat his tol fairly Allah will get rid of him in the most humiliating way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts