The rogue government hit a new low, gets exposed and a girl gets shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inaa lilahi waa ina ilahi rajicuun. I am honestly not blaming the vicitim but she should have known better than to argue with these moryaan savages in uniforum, walahi these people are not normal, they are dhiigyo cab who spent killing and raping for 30 years and your life means nothing to them.

axmaarjo worshipers overlook violence, murder, corruption, and doing everything the constitution disallows as long as it's axmaarjo doing it. bunch of munaafiqiin.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
She kept runnin her mouth, this is Xamar not The West.

Mooryaanta hala dilo :obama:

axmaarjo worshipers overlook violence, murder, corruption, and doing everything the constitution disallows as long as it's axmaarjo doing it. bunch of munaafiqiin.

if it was kismayo he would have shot them, ahmed madowbe, rememrber they guy who killed his wife in kismayo? he was my cousin, his grand dad and mine are born from two blood brothers,

yet failmarjo allows this and arrest the parliament speaker,

marehan is gone, hawiye has turned, raxanwey, etc,

amaerica has sent an offcial to speak to him to step down and speaker has been relased by the Mp will not forgive, they want him to step down,

the girl was videoing the army paying peole to proetest

farmajo was giving refugees in xamar through askarta, he gave them money to protest, she exposed it,

if it was kismayo he would have shot them, ahmed madowbe, rememrber they guy who killed his wife in kismayo? he was my cousin, his grand dad and mine are born from two blood brothers,

amaerica has sent an offcial to speak to him to step down and speaker has been relased by the Mp will not forgive, they want him to step down,

farmajo was giving refugees in xamar through askarta, he gave them money to protest, she exposed it,

Ahmed madoobe is wadaad, farmaajo is a criminal. that's the difference.

now that absame has united in ogadenia, it's time we shifted our attention to Jland. We need more reer isaaqs in kismaayo so that other ogadens don't see it as a reer cabdule project. Plus you know us jahuurs will put ogaden only after Allah, and our beloved prophet. Madoobe needs to get on that asap! cagjar is my subclan but the guy is soft as a cookie.

Ahmed madoobe is wadaad, farmaajo is a criminal. that's the difference.

now that absame has united in ogadenia, it's time we shifted our attention to Jland. We need more reer isaaqs in kismaayo so that other ogadens don't see it as a reer cabdule project. Plus you know us jahuurs will put ogaden only after Allah, and our beloved prophet. Madoobe needs to get on that asap! cagjar is my subclan but the guy is soft as a cookie.

hey hey hey come on now, what do you mean reer cabdule project?

we should not be discussing this in public anyays, but no one ever said ina umar jees is a reer project and now one is saying cagjars Ogadeniya and the admirals ONLF waa reer isaaaq project

let me remid you of numbers, the days we caputred ksimayo 44 Ogadens died, 39 were reer cabdulle, menaing 90% waa reer cabdulle, yet you dont see us complain,

reer isaaaq waaa drop in the ocean when it comes to death, out of the 6000 lads that died sicne doobley, 85% waa reer cabdulle,

i have met ahmed twice, and know these numbers , ahmed is there because reer cabdulle lads were willing to die for him,

ahmed will go when his time is up, when we find the right men, and that will not be up for negotiations,

reer isaaq has ONLF, and Ogadeniya, if ahmed goes we would like a makahil to replace him, actually it doesnt matetr who he is as long as he is taking islam and oagden interest into account,

so ina adeer lets cut this reer cabdulle menatlity,

if bah gari, cawlyahan, tolomoge want a taste, let them bring men who will die for them,

majorty of ONLF victims were reer cabdulle and makahil,

i would like a makahil to be next president, but you know waamo, can we get an Oagden who has the balls of reer cabdulle, say whaty you want of us, we know how to karbash marehan and Mjs and hawiye, and we know how to keep cawlyaahn in line with carrot and stick,

i would say makahil has died the most next to reer cabdulle and are more ogaden interest oriented then the rest next to reer cabdulle, let them lead, but if a good Ogaden educated of any sub clan he should be given a chance,

be honest bro, do you deny reer cabdulle has died the most in jubaland?

hey hey hey come on now, what do you mean reer cabdule project?

we should not be discussing this in public anyays, but no one ever said ina umar jees is a reer project and now one is saying cagjars Ogadeniya and the admirals ONLF waa reer isaaaq project

let me remid you of numbers, the days we caputred ksimayo 44 Ogadens died, 39 were reer cabdulle, menaing 90% waa reer cabdulle, yet you dont see us complain,

reer isaaaq waaa drop in the ocean when it comes to death, out of the 6000 lads that died sicne doobley, 85% waa reer cabdulle,

i have met ahmed twice, and know these numbers , ahmed is there because reer cabdulle lads were willing to die for him,

ahmed will go when his time is up, when we find the right men, and that will not be up for negotiations,

reer isaaq has ONLF, and Ogadeniya, if ahmed goes we would like a makahil to replace him, actually it doesnt matetr who he is as long as he is taking islam and oagden interest into account,

so ina adeer lets cut this reer cabdulle menatlity,

if bah gari, cawlyahan, tolomoge want a taste, let them bring men who will die for them,

majorty of ONLF victims were reer cabdulle and makahil,

i would like a makahil to be next president, but you know waamo, can we get an Oagden who has the balls of reer cabdulle, say whaty you want of us, we know how to karbash marehan and Mjs and hawiye, and we know how to keep cawlyaahn in line with carrot and stick,

i would say makahil has died the most next to reer cabdulle and are more ogaden interest oriented then the rest next to reer cabdulle, let them lead, but if a good Ogaden educated of any sub clan he should be given a chance,

be honest bro, do you deny reer cabdulle has died the most in jubaland?
reer abdulles are fighting on too many fronts. They need help.
We can settle the jahurs in Gedo, their rightful land. Gedo is the only non absame majority region in Jland, the sooner we change that the better.

it isn't a competition, the goal is the same, Absame supremacy.:salute:

reer cabdulle put in a shift in Jland because they are the majority there, and they also put a shift in ogadenia, man they need help.

Makahil is a great shout, or any maqaabul for that matter.

it's time ogadens coordinated, from jigjiga, garrisa to kismaayo, I want to see cagdheeers. I want in la'igu salaamo wadooyinka Gedo markaan marayo oo nimankaa hilibka dugaaga fiiqda ay yidhahaan 'salaan sare boss'.:lolbron:

reer abdulles are fighting on too many fronts. They need help.
We can settle the jahurs in Gedo, their rightful land. Gedo is the only non absame majority region in Jland, the sooner we change that the better.

it isn't a competition, the goal is the same, Absame supremacy.:salute:

reer cabdulle put in a shift in Jland because they are the majority there, and they also put a shift in ogadenia, man they need help.

Makahil is a great shout, or any maqaabul for that matter.

it's time ogadens coordinated, from jigjiga, garrisa to kismaayo, I want to see cagdheeers. I want in la'igu salaamo wadooyinka Gedo markaan marayo oo nimankaa hilibka dugaaga fiiqda ay yidhahaan 'salaan sare boss'.:lolbron:

calwyahn is not as hardy as their mohamed zubeer cousins, gedo used to be called gedo calwyahan as laste as 1930s-40s, siad barre did rob but eve today marehan only has 3 degmo out of 6 degmo,

its just calwyahan is not as interested in politics as mohamed zubeer is, we are addicted to power and will fight,

if mophamed zubeer did not control the fiiq/nogob border, we would have been asmilited and lost it,

look at gari and jidwaq, they are being pushed on the jigjiga front, oromo border, look at dir/ciise, 1door and gadarbursi and jaaro and gurgure, on the shanily front they are being pushed, look at hararis look at karanley and marehan in babilie, not only were they swollen in 2004 they voted to have babiley taken from shaniley and join arush hararge region, they were eaten alive,

if mohamed zubeer was not on the Ogaden fiig/nogob, western shabele biorder, trust me we would have been atatcked and eaten,

we need makahil and mohamd zuber in gedo, calwyahan are like monks, they just do not get seen,

wehn was the last tiem you saw an Ogaden in an ONLF/jubaland party? its always reer zubeer, makhail, bah gari, cabdalla etc ,

cawlyahan waa like aliens, you never see them,

a mhamed zubeer guy shukansiying a cawlyahan chick asked her in london, where yall at, she said calwyahan waa soo landeer they do not meet anyone, they are in an calwyahan universe, waa landeer but i think they look down on other somalis, as langab,

Ahamed only punishes Ogaden criminals but not other Somali clans. Baasto who murdered innocent people is not only alive he gave him a position in his administration. Madoobe is not fair or just, he is power hungry maniac who only cares about his kursi and would exterminate all Ogaden if it meant that he would keep his kursi until judgement day or till his time was up on earth. He is a hypocrite and doesnt deserve any praise. At least punish every criminal equally and not just one side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts