The revelation about that Paki Nouman is a child's play compare 2 our own Sheikh Saeed of Tdot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I've been saying this for the past 5 years that the man has driven a female literally crazy. She went from Niqab wearing to appearing on Hodan " Woman-child" Naleya singing Maria Carey song. ( within hours of that video produced by Hodan the chick's tribe came to the door of Hodan's family where they ordered her to delete it forever".

So she deleted the video :birdman:

She disabled the comments from that video with the somali mother stranded on that caribbean island loooool

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm going to create a private group to spill all the shaah.

I will invite @R.Kelly

The private group will be confidential, if I discover you screenshot the convos I will kick you out of the group and invite your wife, ex wife and side chick to the forum @R.Kelly

If you want to be invited, ask and I will invite you to the group guys.

Xoxo

VixR

Veritas
It's like there's something inherently fucked about men who build their personality and public profile around faith. An undeniable percentage of them have skeletons, I'd say its more or less a rule as far as I'm concerned :cosbyhmm:

It's like there's something inherently fucked about men who build their personality and public profile around faith. An undeniable percentage of them have skeletons, I'd say its more or less a rule as far as I'm concerned :cosbyhmm:

Those famous sheiks are thirsty for fame and a need to be "worshipped". People come to them to ask them questions about literally everything, from health, travel to relationships,career. The sheiks have absolutely no qualifications to answer these questions but they still relish in telling people what to do. The only type of people that become sheiks l are those that crave power and control over people's lives. Therefore, of course, those types have deep seated issues.

VixR

Veritas
Those famous sheiks are thirsty for fame and a need to be "worshipped". People come to them to ask them questions about literally everything, from health, travel to relationships,career. The sheiks have absolutely no qualifications to answer these questions but they still relish in telling people what to do. The only type of people that become sheiks l are those that crave power and control over people's lives. Therefore, of course, those types have deep seated issues.
I can definitely see that aspect of it. I've also remarked before on how it's by far the quickest way for an otherwise unremarkable/average young Muslim man to gain sudden (undue) esteem in a community. Alternatively, I think many of them psychologically turn to faith in an effort to exterminate certain tendencies or attitudes that they may be ashamed of, or even legitimately feel they might go to hell for, and therefore attempt to mask it without addressing it properl, only for it to proliferate itself in adverse ways. I highly doubt this behavior is sudden or new to NAK, and it likely extends to his 'pre-practicing' self. It's like how pedos psychologically turn to extreme forms of religious creed that self-condemns them to a life of celibacy to superficially self-police, only for it backfire and end up taking the innocence of young children. Unfortunately, religion cannot give you new character.

I can definitely see that aspect of it. I've also remarked before on how it's by far the quickest way for an otherwise unremarkable/average young Muslim man to gain sudden (undue) esteem in a community. Alternatively, I think many of them psychologically turn to faith in an effort to exterminate certain tendencies or attitudes that they may be ashamed of, or even legitimately feel they might go to hell for, and therefore attempt to mask it without addressing it properl, only for it to proliferate itself in adverse ways. I highly doubt this behavior is sudden or new to NAK, and it likely extends to his 'pre-practicing' self. It's like how pedos psychologically turn to extreme forms of religious creed that self-condemns them to a life of celibacy to superficially self-police, only for it backfire and end up taking the innocence of young children. Unfortunately, religion cannot give you new character.

The bolded is definitely true. It always the ones who are extremist in something that end up being extremist in another thing. There is a pattern with western Muslim men who do terrorist attacks or join terror groups. Usually all these men were party animals, did drugs, drunk alcohol, were promiscuous. They then commit terror to cleanse themselves of their "sins". It's probably the same for these sheikhs, they probably did some things that they consider to be huge sins, So they become sheikhs to compensate for that. However like you said, nature is very dificult to fight.

I'm going to create a private group to spill all the shaah.

I will invite @R.Kelly

The private group will be confidential, if I discover you screenshot the convos I will kick you out of the group and invite your wife, ex wife and side chick to the forum @R.Kelly

If you want to be invited, ask and I will invite you to the group guys.

Xoxo
Add me :mybusiness:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts