Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
lol did you just spit out khat nothing else can explain your nacasnimo

65+19 = 84% ( Uae -Ethio) share
Jegaan get 16%

better next time , I'm an accountant by trade taintedblood boy
Warya are you talking about the Berbera port deal?? 51% to UAE, 19% to Ethiopia and the rest 30% belongs to Somaliland. :williamswtf:

Warya are you talking about the Berbera port deal?? 51% to UAE, 19% to Ethiopia and the rest 30% belongs to Somaliland. :williamswtf:

Com'on bro 51% DPW is incorrect
Download the full copy this is just screenshot
The 19% cut to ethio came out of SL's original 35% leaving SL with 16%

Screenshot_20181023-071458.png

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Com'on bro 51% DPW is incorrect
Download the full copy this is just screenshot

View attachment 57442
@AarLibaax warya accountant by trade update yourself, your math is all over the place. Both sold percentages and DP World sold most of it. Somaliland only lost 5% after Ethiopia joined in while DP World sold the remaining 14% to Ethiopia.

According to deal announced on Thursday, Ethiopia will become a 19 per cent shareholder in the Port of Berbera, with DP World controlling 51 per cent stake in the project. Somaliland will hold the remaining 30 per cent.

https://www.thenational.ae/business...of-dp-world-berbera-port-to-ethiopia-1.710037

You better come correct saaxib :ohlord:

Last edited:
Lets be honest here. Which country didn't have to sell their soul to the devil to drill oil?? I still trust the turkish more than say the chinese and europeans.

:bell:

Puntland is being ripped off they have the most oil in the whole continent of Africa (offshore) and mogadishu will receive payments not puntland.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Puntland is being ripped off they have the most oil in the whole continent of Africa (offshore) and mogadishu will receive payments not puntland.
Because they belong to Somalia so consequently they will receive the payments. If Puntland gets a share of that payment is up to the goverment.

With SL, Somalia will not receive one dollar and why is this?!? I think you know why saaxib:ohlord:

Because they belong to Somalia so consequently they will receive the payments. If Puntland gets a share of that payment is up to the goverment.

With SL, Somalia will not receive one dollar and why is this?!? I think you know why saaxib:ohlord:

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk sxb puntland needs to become independent like Somaliland

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
:pachah1:

War lordilord iyo lancylord baa iska dhibaaye:axvmm9o:

He is still wrong saying 35%
Bro initially since DP World secured 65%, Somaliland was automatically allocated the rest which is 35. Then DP World sold 14% and SL sold 5% making it a total 19% for Ethiopia.

I don't blame you lol, the details of the deal has been changing over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.