The reason why somali men and women put each other down

The landwhale SJW radical feminist vs the broke ashy abdi has been a war that has waged on for what seems like a millennium. An outsider looking in may wonder why the two genders of the same race seem to hate each other so much when they look at twitter so Dr. @The Bloody-Nine will tell you the leading factor of this never ending war.

The number one cause is sexual repression, since Somalis are 98% muslim most do not so the nasty before marriage. They use this pent up energy into gender bashing as a release. Somalis of old never experienced this since they married much younger with the norm age being below 20. Nowadays in the west marrying at 30 is not out of the ordinary.

The solution is clear
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
marry younger, you dont need to be established to get married, grow together :samwelcome:. Or people can be less like weirdos and just stop this shit is embarrassing :wow1:.

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That's a sh*tty solution. Here's a better one:

mind your own business and worry about you and your family.

That's it. Why do you care so much about a misogynist abdi? Or a h*e haliimo? Just do you.

That's a sh*tty solution. Here's a better one:

mind your own business and worry about you and your family.

That's it. Why do you care so much about a misogynist abdi? Or a h*e haliimo? Just do you.
I agree with you but it seems like this culture is taking over and is seeping into the mainstream.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I ended this redundant argument with calm and constructive reasoning

But that's clearly not what people are looking for, instead they'd rather naively point fingers at each other and ramble endlessly while throwing ignorant playground insults

Honestly it's very embarrassing, and the most appalling thing about it is that they both seem to enjoy it.

So yeah. I've given up on educating. Carry on kids.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You act as if this doesn't affect other communities. As if this isn't the direct result of state manufactured division between the genders (feminism vs masculinty).

If you delve deeper you will see that most of these arguments and gender wars stem from a battle for dominance between vain ppl on both sides. I on the other hand get on with my own business and tend to stress less from meaningless topics.

The terms "men are trash" and gender bahsing was a concoction of ajnabi females. Somali females just copy everyone without originality.

:mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1594319470376.png

It's not sexual repression imo.

It's individuals who lack self esteem as a result of being a part of one of the least successful ethinicity in the world, so to make themselves feel better, they bash the other gender to try and make themselves feel like they might be at least above someone(in this case, the other gender) as opposed to always being at the bottom

It's not sexual repression imo.

It's individuals who lack self esteem as a result of being a part of one of the least successful ethinicity in the world, so to make themselves feel better, they bash the other gender to try and make themselves feel like they might be at least above someone(in this case, the other gender) as opposed to always being at the bottom
This made me laugh. So it’s all about money then ?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis are madoow...i am sorry Africans,,.....am sorry... BLACK at the end of the day. Here in America, when a black american has a crush on u or is sexually attracted to u, male or female, they tend to put you down. There is aggressive energy. They are rude to u. Anytime u r at a business place and an African american is rude to u, relax- breath in 1 - 10, and say to yourself, its not personal. He is shukansing u in a primitive language. Klingon language.

So Somali genders are no different. Gender wars are nothing but courting rituals. Show me your penis, i will you my seal. Disgusting if u think about it.

When a madaaw is rude to me, i say- can i speak to the manager?

White people will be kind to u. Buy you lunch, or buy you a present. Their courting is so civilized & smooth operation. If not for their milky white pale skin & the fear of my Aaabo, i could fall into their White trap.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Both sides are frustrated about the shortcomings they have so instead of fixing these problems they decide to find a scapegoat. In reality both Somali men and women have their problems and the only ones to blame are their selves

I say only worry about yourself your parents and your siblings. Make sure that they are good successful people. Anybody else is too much baggage and you'll only end up being more hateful to your fellow people.

You act as if this doesn't affect other communities. As if this isn't the direct result of state manufactured division between the genders (feminism vs masculinty).

If you delve deeper you will see that most of these arguments and gender wars stem from a battle for dominance between vain ppl on both sides. I on the other hand get on with my own business and tend to stress less from meaningless topics.

The terms "men are trash" and gender bahsing was a concoction of ajnabi females. Somali females just copy everyone without originality.

:mjlol:
State manufactured division :chrisfreshhah: your others points can be argued but that shit cracked me up.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
State manufactured division :chrisfreshhah: your others points can be argued but that shit cracked me up.
The government is shameless and allows Feminism to divide the genders thereby threatening the status quo of the natural order. You think this is normal by any means?

Do you think this satanic practice to destroy the home would fly in a non satanic country? Having said that the west is great for almost everything other than starting a family.

The landwhale SJW radical feminist vs the broke ashy abdi has been a war that has waged on for what seems like a millennium. An outsider looking in may wonder why the two genders of the same race seem to hate each other so much when they look at twitter so Dr. @The Bloody-Nine will tell you the leading factor of this never ending war.

The number one cause is sexual repression, since Somalis are 98% muslim most do not so the nasty before marriage. They use this pent up energy into gender bashing as a release. Somalis of old never experienced this since they married much younger with the norm age being below 20. Nowadays in the west marrying at 30 is not out of the ordinary.

The solution is clear
marry younger, you dont need to be established to get married, grow together :samwelcome:. Or people can be less like weirdos and just stop this shit is embarrassing :wow1:.
all of this discourse only happens online. I’ve never seen a Somali in real life saying shit like that

The solution is clear
You have been reading too many twitter posts brother, go outside have a walk. Read a book, focus on self betterment. Twitter is a toxic place, it's best to be avoided at all costs.

Trending