Ending the gender wars once and for all.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Why must a person bring down the other while praising their gender? Since we're all genetically related it's safe to assume that either of us are exhibiting the very same features, so you can't exactly declare that half your ethnic group is unappealing without inadvertently implying that you also carry those undesirable traits.

Ofcourse my hetero mind fails to interpret what an attractive male resembles beyond the limited scope of my living room mirror so it's clearly not that big of a dilemma, for me at least.

Somali women are better looking,
women in general are better looking, take it as you will, that's my opinion which is derived from the most concrete evidence of them all, Biology.

Love the opposite is what nature tells us and I have no choice but to follow its course.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Why must a person bring down the other while praising their gender? Since we're all genetically related it's safe to assume that either of us are exhibiting the very same features, so you can't exactly declare that half your ethnic group is unappealing without inadvertently implying that you also carry those undesirable traits.

Ofcourse my hetero mind fails to interpret what an attractive male resembles beyond the limited scope of my living room mirror so it's clearly not that big of a dilemma, for me at least.

women in general are better looking, take it as you will, that's my opinion which is derived from the most concrete evidence of them all, Biology.

Love the opposite is what nature tells us and I have no choice but to follow its course.
I hate sjws and libtards and why is it the majority of them are women are women more vulnerable to propaganda

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Saxiib if I can't extend the power of my massive genitals over some poor female on the internet how will I become an alpha male?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

There tons of threads like this from 2016,2017,2018,2019 users and now 2020. All current user will leave and be replaced by new faces. So the cyclical will begin again and someone will make end the gender fight thread again

This is a SSPOT ritual at the end this point

Because it's not about Somali men/women, it's mainly about positioning for ajnabis of the opposite gender.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
In the end of the day, the fatass will end up marrying the haliimo and the haliimo will end up marrying the faraax

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It's just at a way of seeking each others attention, in the end, most of these beefing faraxs and haliimos will marry each other :)

Women are easily persuaded, the kind of characteristic you would never want in leadership.

What an ignorant thing to say when chancellor Angela of Germany has been an outstanding leader.

Just because women are able to see the harm of siding with right-wing politics doesn't mean they are easily persuaded.