The reason why most xalimos divorce their husbands in the west due to welfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
When your local sheikh tells you to wear the big jilbaab because you're practically naked with your headscarf but his kids are registered as bastards in the system. :drakekidding:

I don't know that it's quite as common as you're attempting to portray. It's definitely not on the level of AAs.

Anyways, where there are incentives-- there will also always be people who're willing to take advantage of them.
Opportunism isn't inherently a female, or a 'Xalimo', thing.

It's not so much the incentives itself that's the problem but the psychological manipulation based on the biological disposition of the female that is used against her household in order to destroy it.

If I can turn that strong husband you fell in love with and betaise him to the point of complete emasculation, this will biologically repulse you and rightly so, he will act more and more insecure as a result and overcompensate with aggression or violence which results in divorce (which is the mistake he makes).

The issue here is that the majority of women cannot overcome this because they are tapping into her biological nature, it's also very difficult for the male's to overcome because it challenges their manhood, hence tremendous patience and skills are required which only a very few men are able to execute, and even fewer women.

Those men who eventually overcome this mainly because they made those sacrifices as a result of their children (ensure they become self sufficient) end up marrying 19 year old from back home when their children have become self sufficient, leaving that old hag to herself.

Now it becomes the wife's turn to suffer all the way into old age for the things that she has done and all the psychological, emotional damages she has brought upon her husband who had great patience for decades and is now healing in his new wife's arm while she rots away with nothing more then cheap public sympathy, because what goes around comes back around.

These are the same shameless women who later wail like donkeys that their husbands which they 'supposedly' took care off walked away with another woman when she got too old betraying her in the process, and everyone comes to her defence none the wiser.

It doesn't matter how much I break this down to you, or how many times I remind you of this, 99% of you will fall into that ditch regardless, the only way of escape is if the government is unable to emasculate the male, because what he offers you is always better then what they are able to offer you, at least when it comes down to this, the women is not that stupid enough to risk this.

Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP
It's not so much the incentives itself that's the problem but the psychological manipulation based on the biological disposition of the female that is used against her household in order to destroy it.

If I can turn that strong husband you fell in love with and betaise him to the point of complete emasculation, this will biologically repulse you and rightly so, he will act more and more insecure as a result and overcompensate with aggression or violence which results in divorce (which is the mistake he makes).

The issue here is that the majority of women cannot overcome this because they are tapping into her biological nature, it's also very difficult for the male's to overcome because it challenges their manhood, hence tremendous patience and skills are required which only a very few men are able to execute, and even fewer women.

Those men who eventually overcome this mainly because they made those sacrifices as a result of their children (ensure they become self sufficient) end up marrying 19 year old from back home when their children have become self sufficient, leaving that old hag to herself.

Now it becomes the wife's turn to suffer all the way into old age for the things that she has done and all the psychological, emotional damages she has brought upon her husband who had great patience for decades and is now healing in his new wife's arm while she rots away with nothing more then cheap public sympathy, because what goes around comes back around.

These are the same shameless women who later wail like donkeys that their husbands which they 'supposedly' took care off walked away with another woman when she got too old betraying her in the process, and everyone comes to her defence none the wiser.

It doesn't matter how much I break this down to you, or how many times I remind you of this, 99% of you will fall into that ditch regardless, the only way of escape is if the government is unable to emasculate the male, because what he offers you is always better then what they are able to offer you, at least when it comes down to this, the women is not that stupid enough to risk this.

From what you've described it actually seems that the problem starts with the men.

It's the men being "psychologically manipulated" and 'betaised' by the government, as you put it. It's not just that the husband happens to make a mistake along the way, in attempts to counteract his emasculation...but rather, the dominos start to fall beginning with the man. In your depiction of events, his failure to fulfill his role..to see through the government's agenda and overcome..is what initially triggers his wife's repulsion. Thus, I don't understand why you'd place the destruction of the household on the woman's shoulders??

[Although many many women do so irl] it's still very unreasonable to expect a woman to be patient with a husband that's physically aggressive and violent. That's an immediate danger to her children's life, as well as her own (unlike the reverse scenario; 'the husband who puts up with his wife's nagging or emotional abuse, for the sake of his children'). By separating from her husband (at least temporarily), she is indeed doing what's best for her children as well as herself. **It's a matter of safety and survival**
[I'm not trying to dismiss the harms of emotional abuse btw, but it's a slow poison].

I'm not sure what you mean by what I've highlighted in red. Most women wouldn't leave their husbands if he pulled his weight in the relationship, let alone if what he offered was better than what the government was offering them. Why would someone downgrade???

As to the crossed out, lmao, your anger is misplaced.

We have a very well known scam going om where i from. Somali women divorce the man so they can get more money. The man just changes address but the fact is, he still lives there. And in some cases, they push out more ciyaal but she tells the government she don´t know who the fathers is. So much for getting government hand outs from the gaalo and claiming moral superiority.

Yibir

Somali sheikhs/imams are funded from such scams and propogate fatwas, that is not only halal, but it is obligatory to all muslims to steal from the non-believers. Blame them.

From what you've described it actually seems that the problem starts with the men.

It's the men being "psychologically manipulated" and 'betaised' by the government, as you put it. It's not just that the husband happens to make a mistake along the way, in attempts to counteract his emasculation...but rather, the dominos start to fall beginning with the man. In your depiction of events, his failure to fulfill his role..to see through the government's agenda and overcome..is what initially triggers his wife's repulsion. Thus, I don't understand why you'd place the destruction of the household on the woman's shoulders??

[Although many many women do so irl] it's still very unreasonable to expect a woman to be patient with a husband that's physically aggressive and violent. That's an immediate danger to her children's life, as well as her own (unlike the reverse scenario; 'the husband who puts up with his wife's nagging or emotional abuse, for the sake of his children'). By separating from her husband (at least temporarily), she is indeed doing what's best for her children as well as herself. **It's a matter of safety and survival**
[I'm not trying to dismiss the harms of emotional abuse btw, but it's a slow poison].

I'm not sure what you mean by what I've highlighted in red. Most women wouldn't leave their husbands if he pulled his weight in the relationship, let alone if what he offered was better than what the government was offering them. Why would someone downgrade???

As to the crossed out, lmao, your anger is misplaced.

Your missing the context here, this is a refugee couple that fled their home country, with a husband that has no transferable skills and has lost everything back home forced into menial jobs to support his household, the government offers more $$$ on the table for the wife as an attempt to emasculate him, and the emasculation only happens if she accepts this.

The pusher of this domino is the government, but the first domino that falls is the wife not the husband, because the only way to get to the husband is through her, and the way to destroy the household is to start with her (easier to manipulate due to emotions).

I blame the husband for his impulsive knee jerk reactions after they managed to poison his wife, but keep in mind even if you show the greatest patience ever and take all the abuse for the sake of your children for a decade, that relationship is already as good as dead anyway, it will never repair itself after such a betrayal.

TooMacaan

VIP
Your missing the context here, this is a refugee couple that fled their home country, with a husband that has no transferable skills and has lost everything back home forced into menial jobs to support his household, the government offers more $$$ on the table for the wife as an attempt to emasculate him, and the emasculation only happens if she accepts this.

The pusher of this domino is the government, but the first domino that falls is the wife not the husband, because the only way to get to the husband is through her, and the way to destroy the household is to start with her (easier to manipulate due to emotions).

I blame the husband for his impulsive knee jerk reactions after they managed to poison his wife, but keep in mind even if you show the greatest patience ever and take all the abuse for the sake of your children for a decade, that relationship is already as good as dead anyway, it will never repair itself after such a betrayal.
Even with that context in mind, those women usually don't accept welfare without consulting their husbands. That's a choice they make together.
And, iirc, didn't you say in a previous thread..that a smart woman accepts the welfare, and flips the agenda on the government???

The betrayal is from the government, not the wife; how else do you expect women who've been raised with a patriarchal mindset to react-- when their husbands can hardly meet the bare minimum? Should they sit back and let their children starve? (not that all refugees even take that path[welfare]).

Yibir

Somali sheikhs/imams are funded from such scams and propogate fatwas, that is not only halal, but it is obligatory to all muslims to steal from the non-believers. Blame them.

You think that's the case? I think these good for nothing xalimos just get together and tell each other how get money easy.

A lot of Somali peogle want to do whatever it takes to do nothing. I kinda admire the dedication of cutting every corner to be a bum

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
How typical of you @Cognitivedissonance blaming the women while the men are in on the scam.
I am not the guy in the video I don’t blame women if you have paid any attention to any of the threads I make regarding gynocentrism it’s mainly dealing with the system the family courts or divorce courts and their clear bias against men and fathers.

A man has no rights in the west when it comes to the custody of the kids or his personal finances everything is placed in the hands of the female it’s a gynocentric system the western system in general from Australia to Canada

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
So you're saying the guys aren't in on it, when they're divorced on paper and scamming the gov? :cosbyhmm:
The wife holds all the cards due to the system being a gynocentric one, she says jump and if the farax doesn’t say how high then it’s bacda madow kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't know that it's quite as common as you're attempting to portray. It's definitely not on the level of AAs.

Anyways, where there are incentives-- there will also always be people who're willing to take advantage of them.
Opportunism isn't inherently a female, or a 'Xalimo', thing.
Hypergamy:ulyin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts