The reason why most xalimos divorce their husbands in the west due to welfare

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a very well known scam going om where i from. Somali women divorce the man so they can get more money. The man just changes address but the fact is, he still lives there. And in some cases, they push out more ciyaal but she tells the government she don´t know who the fathers is. So much for getting government hand outs from the gaalo and claiming moral superiority.

We have a very well known scam going om where i from. Somali women divorce the man so they can get more money. The man just changes address but the fact is, he still lives there. And in some cases, they push out more ciyaal but she tells the government she don´t know who the fathers is. So much for getting government hand outs from the gaalo and claiming moral superiority.

tenor.gif

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
And some xalimos refuse to shake the hands of the opposite sex or take out loans claiming it's haram when in fact deceiving and scamming someone is the biggest haram.

Smh dont say it on internet like that:gucciwhat: now everyone will know l:liberaltears:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Although that guy has valid points he's forgetting the critical part that this is the guys problem to Encourage her to collect warfare who else drives her to the welfare office and agree to separate in order to collect more welfare?

You should encourage her to go to school or find work welfare should be no option if you're already providing

Btw Here's why Somalis who take welfare are bound to fail

If she's collecting welfare taking the kids to school cooks for them and cleans etc she's already a single mother the dad is just there but no fatherly presence

What's the point of having kids if you're only providing for them and the minute you come home

- Naa heedhe ciyaalka iga amuusi shaqada ban ka yimaday

*turns on Somali BBC*

Looooooool

It’s total peer pressure
Asha is getting money for nothing
Why don’t you do the same ?

Forget welfare.... some of these people fake disabilities, that’s how far it’s gone
Even child care isn’t save
Tax fraud
You name it

What can we expect tho the country is shitty
And the diaspora is busy committing fraud
How do we expect these people to go back home and make change
Lowkey a lost cause
And these people have the nerve to go back home and flex with their welfare money towards the natives

This system of welfare was introduced into the ethnic minority community particularly the blacks to destroy their households by giving the women the incentives to kick the father out for $$$, the state will give her more then she could ever receive from her husband that is working a low skilled job.

There is not much a refugee father with no transferable skills could do about this as means of fighting back other then deception, which is what our fathers did to counter this mischievous plot that was meant to destroy their households.

I have met many such fathers over the years who are today cursed for leaving behind 6-10 children to the wife, but the reality that many people are ignorant about is that he was kicked out decades before after being emasculated first and told how useless he was because of this new government scheme.

His only mistake is that he was a reactionary bull rather then a calculative patient chess player for the sake of his children, he could have turned the tables on her which a lot of smart men ended up doing, they were patient for decades taking all her BS until the children reached the point of self sufficiency, he then married a 19 year old from back home.

These are the women that are today crying upon masses like little es all over conferences spreading fake stories and crocodile tears, I know at least 10 of them, and several of these men that have put up with this BS for decades just for the sake of their children.

The satanists know that when you grant any kind of power to a women, 99% of the time she will exercise this in a way that is detrimental to herself, the husband, the children as well the wider society, it's in her biological nature to never respect nor love male's that she has gained power over.

This is both a blessing and a curse at the same time, a blessing because betaised male's make poor fathers and produce weak offspring, a curse because in the times that we live today, the state has so much power at it's disposal that it could turn strong males into useless betaised male's overnight through financial castration and through empowering their wife's against them.

Hence why the satanists use this weapon, the more you empower them against men, the further you destroy the wider society, the only means to counter this without ending up in jail is through a sustained low intensity subconscious psychological warfare which requires tremendous patience to control your natural instincts to either physically beat her or do things which guarantees divorce.

The only way out of this system depends on how highly skilled you are, how much assets you hold and how smart your wife is, just the other day I was advising a friend who lost his assets and business, and as a result had his wife suddenly turn against him for the first time in their 10 year marriage, how to manage this the right way, because most male's react so strongly to this form of betrayal, they end up making everything worse for themselves and their children.

Last edited:

Fadumofriedcambuulobonquisha :mjlaugh:

TooMacaan

VIP
I don't know that it's quite as common as you're attempting to portray. It's definitely not on the level of AAs.

Anyways, where there are incentives-- there will also always be people who're willing to take advantage of them.
Opportunism isn't inherently a female, or a 'Xalimo', thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts