The reason why I appreciate my Somali sisters

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
If anything, he’s the equivalent of a work husband. He covers for me and buys me lunch. :mjlol:
Excellent Joke. But your homie wouldn't get agitated by your jokes, in fact he'd encourage your humour by laughing at your jokes. Consider it sis. Your soulmate might be your sspot homie

I've been called a simp what ever that means many times for appreciating Somali women.. But here is the reason why I appreciate Somali women.

You (a somali woman) has carried me in your womb since I was a seed, gone through pregnancy with all its symptoms and a painful labor to bring me into this world

Still developing you carried me on your back and fed me day and night to turn me into a strong boy (my mother)

Still a young boy exploring the world with all its dangers, you took responsibility and looked after me and even carried me on your back when I hurt myself or couldn't walk, still to this day as a full grown man I can count on you (my big sister)

I understand a strong man is the result of good women.. Often times we take our women for granted, when in reality they mean the world to us..

I hope you now understand why I put Somali women above any other women in this world.. Big love and a hug to all my somali sisters, you all are appreciated.
I'll pray that you get a rightous chaste wife who you deserve

Every mother, whether she's White, Hispanic, black, Asian etc does that for her child.

But Women outside of your relatives deserve your respect, you don't owe them nothing apart from that common respect.
Yes respect everyone unless they disrespect you

Trending