The reason why I appreciate my Somali sisters

I've been called a simp what ever that means many times for appreciating Somali women.. But here is the reason why I appreciate Somali women.

You (a somali woman) has carried me in your womb since I was a seed, gone through pregnancy with all its symptoms and a painful labor to bring me into this world

Still developing you carried me on your back and fed me day and night to turn me into a strong boy (my mother)

Still a young boy exploring the world with all its dangers, you took responsibility and looked after me and even carried me on your back when I hurt myself or couldn't walk, still to this day as a full grown man I can count on you (my big sister)

I understand a strong man is the result of good women.. Often times we take our women for granted, when in reality they mean the world to us..

I hope you now understand why I put Somali women above any other women in this world.. Big love and a hug to all my somali sisters, you all are appreciated.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I only respect and appreciate my sisters and mothers. I don't owe anyone else sh*t. At the very most I'll put somali women above other women but I'm not gonna cater to them or anything.

Don't confuse your love for your hooyo with other somali women.

I only respect and appreciate my sisters and mothers. I don't owe anyone else sh*t. At the very most I'll put somali women above other women but I'm not gonna cater to them or anything.

Don't confuse your love for your hooyo with other somali women.

There will always be bad ones, but I rather choose to focus on the good ones, I consider all good Somali women my sisters and would do anything to uplift them.. The ones who chose to shit on their people are canceled in my book.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
There will always be bad ones, but I rather choose to focus on the good ones, I consider all good Somali women my sisters and would do anything to uplift them.. The ones who chose to shit on their people are canceled in my book.
I rarely see good somali women online so I have no use in praising somali women online. Even if I did, doing all this online is useless.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
i lOvE sOMaLi woMeN

C1A99A40-5C76-421A-883C-C18B85DB7CCF.png

Simp sign here for ur L
:chrisfreshhah:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Every mother, whether she's White, Hispanic, black, Asian etc does that for her child.

But Women outside of your relatives deserve your respect, you don't owe them nothing apart from that common respect.

Trending

Latest posts