The reason Northern Somalia is more stable than South Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
So what you're saying is secessionism is from the jeegaan because they feared that Garxajis was going to dominate them?

Not only that but that is the reason they created their Jeegaan alliance as well.

"let us avoid another hundred years of Habar Yonis rule" :gucciwhat: yet you have naive kids here like @Abdurahman_somali who thinks southerners are his "enemy" :lol:

71gbCun.png

Cigaal came through a HY dominated party in the north (SNL) in the 60s. Times changed though 2006 era in the federal government it was mainly Garhajis eating well hence the large amount of our politicians there.

Some GX in the south, some in a rebel group, some wadani supporters, some declare themselves president of Somalia ..... slowly but surely we become another version of Dhulos

The only one who has hundred thousand of votes and represents Garxajis is Mudane Cirro the rest have no relevancy.

Bohol

VIP
Some GX in the south, some in a rebel group, some wadani supporters, some declare themselves president of Somalia ..... slowly but surely we become another version of Dhulos

The only one who has hundred thousand of votes and represents Garxajis is Mudane Cirro the rest have no relevancy.

Cirro was a sincere but you need a ruthless guy for the current politics.

Not only that but that is the reason they created their Jeegaan alliance as well.

"let us avoid another hundred years of Habar Yonis rule" :gucciwhat: yet you have naive kids like here @Abdurahman_somali who thinks southerners are his "enemy" :lol:

71gbCun.png

I was a naive kid 10 years ago when i believed we have a future with southerners. I don't hate them, quote me where i said that ? I have love for all fellow somalis, regardless of their hate for me. Now im a grown man who just sees no interest to share anything with people who can't progress since years.

Bohol

VIP
I was a naive kid 10 years ago when i believed we have a future with southerners. I don't hate them, quote me where i said that ? I have love for all fellow somalis, regardless of their hate for me. Now im a grown man who just sees no interest to share anything with people who can't progress since years.

I will give you advice don't waste your energy on "southerners" don't bother even mentioning
them. It is not like someone in Wanlaweyn or Baydhabo is in competition with you. Even our
donkeys don't f*ck. Political 101 only focus on your present enemies.

Bohol

VIP
You mean kornayl caynaashe ? He prevented the coup and was killed by southerners despite that. That's what i was told by other XC

See that is the problem "southerners" label as if the Jeegaan are your friends :lol: . He was killed by Siad Bare regime along with Gabayre a "southerner" Dhool a MJ "southerner" . Gabayre and Dhool were his compatriots they wanted to rule Somalia instead of Siad Bare,

Southerner this southerner we in y'all heads rent free :):)

Ugaaso

Deni

You can talk shit about "southerners" aka hawiye, but I can't?? :ayaanswag:

warya @Bohol, MJs are not southerners:farole:

Bohol

VIP
You can talk shit about "southerners" aka hawiye, but I can't?? :ayaanswag:

warya @Bohol, MJs are not southerners:farole:

Landers consider all those from ex Italian Somalia as southerners. Although I do know reer Bari are geographically and culturally not southerners.

See that is the problem "southerners" label as if the Jeegaan are your friends :lol: . He was killed by Siad Bare regime along with Gabayre a "southerner" Dhool a MJ "southerner" . Gabayre and Dhool were his compatriots they wanted to rule Somalia instead of Siad Bare,
Southerner this southerner we in y'all heads rent free :):)

Explain me since when is southener an insult. It was a neutral description sorry @nine, tell me what you like to be called ?
:drakelaugh:

Landers consider all those from ex Italian Somalia as southerners. Although I do know reer Bari are geographically and culturally not southerners.

Bosaso and Qardho are more northern than Hargeysa and Wajaale so how does that make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending