The reason Northern Somalia is more stable than South Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
It doesn't matter if Somalia is recognized as one government. What matters is what's happening in Somalia. How can a federal state have more power than the Federal Government? Imagine Trump not being able to go to Texas without the governors permission. What would happen if a Governor were to disobey the FG's orders? Wouldn't he be fired? Why isn't that happening in Somalia?

Bohol: There is one internationally recognized government which means the FG has the ultimate power. Isn't that right Farmaajo?

Farmaajo: ...
IMG_0032.jpg

Is that why regional leaders were selected for several federal states (Hiirshabelle, South west etc) the federal government must be so powerless that they are selecting leaders for the federal states and control the airspace of Somalia. Plus that is a old picture Sheikh Sharif era.

:hemad:

Somaliland region "presidents" are nothing more than governors.

Silanyo cheerleading for Ismaรฏl Omar Guelleh (made to clap for the real presidents entering like bosses :lol: )

Is that why presidents were selected for several federal states (Hiirshabelle, South west etc) the federal government must be so powerless that they are selecting leaders for the federal states and control the airspace of Somalia. Plus that is a old picture Sheikh Sharif era.

What about Puntland, Jubbaland and Galmudug:pachah1:? Why aren't they under the FG? The federal states you mentioned don't control most of their territories:drakekidding:. The "FG" is so powerless that they can't even manage Muqdisho's security.

Bohol

VIP
What about Puntland, Jubbaland and Galmudug:pachah1:? Why aren't they under the FG? The federal states you mentioned don't control most of their territories:drakekidding:. The "FG" is so powerless that they can't even manage Muqdisho's security.

They have interfered in Galmudug and Jubbaland affairs many times as well. It is a proof that the federal government is getting more powerful day by day. If the FG is powerless Somaliland politicians wouldn't be begging it to recgonize them :lol: .

Keep hoping it is already pass nearly 30 years. :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah: There is no reason for the international community to recognize Somaliland region. Puntland region and the other mamuul goboleeds also have peace and are politically stable that would mean they would have to recognize them as well.You think the world will tolerate several starving Somali nations who live on aid? when one is already enough trouble for them. I don't think so.

No SL and PL are not like the other ones. They are doing already good, with international recognition they will do much much better. This is common sense.

Only for the rest what you said applies, secession wouldn't benefit them, like union doesn't.

You can't compare this newborn states with SL, Wake me up if one of their little provinces can elect 4 presidents in a national election peacefully, if one of them has three national parties who have presentation from different tribes, if one of them have elected presidents from different tribes. SL's stability and political progress is unparalleled to the other ones, you can't deny that.

I was a unionist like 10 years ago till i realised that there is no somalinimo and union won't benefit my people at all. I moved on Alxamdulillah. You should also come back from your dream of Somalia, do you really think Garxajis have a future in Somalia? They know you as a little Isaaq subclan, although im sure that there is no bigger Subtribe than GX in the whole Somalia, expect maybe Abgaal and HG. The whole Isaaq has like 28 people in the Parlamient, this should be the number of HY and CG alone. How can someone accept this gunimo ?

Bohol

VIP
No SL and PL are not like the other ones. They are doing already good, with international recognition they will do much much better. This is common sense.

Only for the rest what you said applies, secession wouldn't benefit them, like union doesn't.

You can't compare this newborn states with SL, Wake me up if one of their little provinces can elect 4 presidents in a national election peacefully, if one of them has three national parties who have presentation from different tribes, if one of them have elected presidents from different tribes. SL's stability and political progress is unparalleled to the other ones, you can't deny that.

I was a unionist like 10 years ago till i realised that there is no somalinimo and union won't benefit my people at all. I moved on Alxamdulillah. You should also come back from your dream of Somalia, do you really think Garxajis have a future in Somalia? They know you as a little Isaaq subclan, although im sure that there is no bigger Subtribe than GX in the whole Somalia, expect maybe Abgaal and HG. The whole Isaaq has like 28 people in the Parlamient, this should be the number of HY and CG alone. How can someone accept this gunimo ?

And you can think Sland and Pland will ever be recognized as separate countries? :lol: you live in lalaland niyohow. Somalia is here to stay. As for the 28 seats parliament issue well take that to Carta conference in Djibouti that is where 4.5 was created, many Slanders did not put in their input because they believed they will be their own country and decades later they are in for a disappointment. :lol: It is bad politics. However the good news is Somalia is about to have 1 man one vote in few years. Any large sub clan can proof their numbers through that. Btw GX have been eating well in the federal the Deputy PM is always GX + the head of courts they also have the largest number of parliament seats of the northern clans (10 MPS) in footing with other big sub clans in Somalia. So miss me with this "Isaaq" bullshit, why do I care about whether other Isaaqs are starving or not. They don't care about you either.

:gucciwhat:

They have interfered in Galmudug and Jubbaland affairs many times as well. It is a proof that the federal government is getting more powerful day by day. If the FG is powerless Somaliland politicians wouldn't be begging it to recgonize them :lol: .
:mjlol:It is powerless no matter how much you deny it.

And you can think Sland and Pland will ever be recognized as separate countries? :lol: you live in lalaland niyohow. Somalia is here to stay. As for the 28 seats parliament issue well take that to Carta conference in Djibouti that is where 4.5 was created, many Slanders did not put in their input it because they believed they will be their own country and decades later they are in for a disappointment. :lol: It is bad politics. However the good news is Somalia is about to have 1 man one vote in few years. Any large sub clan can proof their numbers through that. Btw GX have been eating well in the federal the Deputy PM is always GX + the head of courts they also have the largest number of parliament seats of the northern clans in footing with other big sub clans in Somalia. So miss me with this "Isaaq" bullshit, why do I care about whether other Isaaqs are starving or not. They don't care about you either.

:gucciwhat:

One man one vote didn't happen in Puntland for 20 years, despute stability and progress, how do you think even one of the other fake states can achieve that, let alone the whole country ?
:lolbron:

Mahdi is 1000 times more intelligent than kheyre, look alone his speeches and all they give him is deputy, are your ambitions that low?? Higher court in lawless Somalia is also not something to be proud of.

If the South would respect SL what they see as an Isaaq project, we would have the 60 seats. Now we are a subclan of dir waqooyi with 28 seats :pachah1:

They are already making millions from it annually and not giving a dime to Sland. I always laugh at those who use to peddle "Joint control" and shared revenue.
Well seems like those millions aren't making any differences in Muqdisho.

Bohol

VIP
One man one vote didn't happen in Puntland for 20 years, despute stability and progress, how do you think even one of the other fake states can achieve that, let alone the whole country ?
:lolbron:

Mahdi is 1000 times more intelligent than kheyre, look alone his speeches and all they give him is deputy, are your ambitions that low?? Higher court in lawless Somalia is also not something to be proud of.

If the South would respect SL what they see as an Isaaq project, we would have the 60 seats. Now we are a subclan of dir waqooyi with 28 seats :pachah1:

That is what Somalilanders use to say decades ago "Puntland won't be a federal state,
Puntland won't be able to do this, Puntland won't have a flag" and now look :lol: . Moral
of the story don't underestimate other Somalis. The Garhajis have all the best positions
of northerners in the federal government usually along with reer Awdal and that is without
coming out as full unionist.If you want the presidency or PM you need to work harder and
don't peddle Jeegaan propagenda and you need to make alliances with other Somalis.
Jeegaan want you to hate the Somalia government cause they have been humiliated there.

Just because Jeegaanta are disadvantaged in the Somalia parliament I am suppose to hate it. Foh.
:nahgirl:

upload_2019-4-1_17-52-47.png

That is what Somalilanders use to say decades ago "Puntland won't be a federal state,
Puntland won't be able to do this, Puntland won't have a flag" and now look :lol: . Moral
of the story don't underestimate other Somalis. The Garhajis have all the best positions
in the north in the federal government and that is without coming out as full unionist.If you
want the presidency or PM you need to work harder and don't peddle Jeegaan propagenda.
Jeegaan want you to hate the Somalia government cause they have been humiliated there.

Just because Jeegaanta are disadvantaged in the Somalia parliament I am suppose to hate it. Foh.

View attachment 70173
Bal eeg wuxuu ku faanayo:snoop:. Ciise oo la ogyahay intuu Somaliland ka dego bey 8 siiyeen Garxajisna 10:damn:.

Bohol

VIP
Bal eeg wuxuu ku faanayo:snoop:. Ciise oo la ogyahay intuu Somaliland ka dego bey 8 siiyeen Garxajisna 10:damn:.

Look at HA and HJ = 6 each. The humiliation.
damn.png
Both of them put together are not that more than the Garhajis MPs. Cisse can eat Jeegaanta share why do I care.

:ooh::chrisfreshhah:

of northerners in the federal government usually along with reer Awdal and that is without
coming out as full unionist.If you want the presidency or PM you need to work harder and
don't peddle Jeegaan propagenda and you need to make alliances with other Somalis.

View attachment 70173

Yes keep saying that to yourself but when truth is spoken, the only ones who were eating good in Somalia are Habar Awal in 1960-1991 and tomorrow it would be the same
:drakelaugh:

All Isaaq are cuqdad driven for southerners and vice verca, when i was younger the only unionst i knew about was myself, the other ones specially garxajis wanted to convince me about the evil reer konfuur it is funny how they play holy now
:pachah1:

As for Liban samatalis , mustafe martin and co are all unionist because of a lost election. Look at them before. Can't take them serious. I respect everyone who believes in somaliwayn sincerly though.

Bohol

VIP
Yes keep saying that to yourself but when truth is spoken, the only ones who were eating good in Somalia are Habar Awal in 1960-1991 and tomorrow it would be the same
:drakelaugh:

All Isaaq are cuqdad driven for southerners and vice verca, when i was younger the only unionst i knew about was myself, the other ones specially garxajis wanted to convince me about the evil reer konfuur it is funny how they play holy now
:pachah1:

As for Liban samatalis , mustafe martin and co are all unionist because of a lost election. Look at them before. Can't take them serious. I respect everyone who believes in somaliwayn sincerly though.

Cigaal came through a HY dominated party in the north (SNL) in the 60s. Times changed though 2006 era in the federal government it was mainly Garhajis eating well hence the large amount of our politicians there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts