The reason Northern Somalia is more stable than South Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the secessionists love talking about referendums. This is how it might pan out.

Sanaag - Unionist due to the HY and Warsangeli majority

Togdheer - Unionist due to the HY majority and the large Dhulo population of Buhoodle district

Sool - Unionist due to the Dhulo majority

Awdal - Unionist due to the Gadabursi majority

Waqooyi galbeed - is the only region that might return secessionist majority votes. :lol:
:ulyin: Couple of people won't make the whole HY unionists.

Since the secessionists love talking about referendums. This is how it might pan out.

Sanaag - Unionist due to the HY and Warsangeli majority

Togdheer - Unionist due to the HY majority and the large Dhulo population of Buhoodle district

Sool - Unionist due to the Dhulo majority

Awdal - Unionist due to the Gadabursi majority

Waqooyi galbeed - is the only place that might return secessionist majority votes. :lol:

HY are 99,999 "secessionist" only some changed after the election. Best example is my uncle Mustafe Martin who was a diehards secessionist and somehow he is not anymore. Expect this few they are all "secessionist". Out off hundreds Garxajis in my community only one guy is a unionist (also just after the election).

Bohol

VIP
HY are 99,999 "secessionist" only some changed after the election. Best example is my uncle Mustafe Martin who was a diehards secessionist and somehow he is not anymore. Expect this few they are all "secessionist". Out off hundreds Garxajis in my community only one guy is a unionist (also just after the election).

Nonsense. Go to social media where there are thousands in one place, you will not see a HY supporting secessionism they make fun of it. Don't confuse wanting something good for Sland region with believing in aqoonsii.

Nonsense. Go to social media where there are thousands in one place, you will not see a HY supporting secessionism they make fun of it. Don't confuse wanting something good for Sland region with believing in aqoonsii.

Social Media represents nothing and nobody. I know hundreds of HY in real life, let alone my 100 cousins and none of them is a unionist, expect this one guy because of the election. I know at least 20 Puntlanders in this forum who are secessionist, that doesn't mean Puntland majority are secessionist.

Thanks for the advice and you shouldn't confuse opposing Kulmiye with loving the failed project called Somalia.

Bohol

VIP
Social Media represents nothing and nobody. I know hundreds of HY in real life, let alone my 100 cousins and none of them is a unionist, expect this one guy because of the election. I know at least 20 Puntlanders in this forum who are secessionist, that doesn't mean Puntland majority are secessionist.

Thanks for the advice and you shouldn't confuse opposing Kulmiye with loving the failed project called Somalia.

Social media represents the youth. The youth are the future and that is what matters. I am not
bothered about some oday looking for his next pay check. The youth realized the secessionist
project is a joke and that is how it will remain.

:manny:

Social media represents the youth. The youth are the future and that is what matters. I am not
bothered about some oday looking for his next pay check. The youth realized the secessionist
project is a joke and that is how it will remain.

:manny:

Which youth are you referring to ?You know that most of these guys who are talking in Facebook live are uneducated ciyaal suuq refuugees who can't even speak proper the language of the country they live in. All they do is insulting other tribes and talking about the future of HY. This niggas should get a job and integrate. These guys don't represent our youth. You will see only one or two of them who are really reasonable.

Secondly will you deny that these people only become unionist after the election ? Where was their brain before the election ?
:kanyehmm:

Bohol

VIP
Which youth are you referring to ?You know that most of these guys who are talking in Facebook live are uneducated ciyaal suuq refuugees who can't even speak proper the language of the country they live in. All they do is insulting other tribes and talking about the future of HY. This niggas should get a job and integrate. These guys don't represent our youth. You will see only one or two of them who are really reasonable.

Secondly will you deny that these people only become unionist after the election ? Where was their brain before the election ?
:kanyehmm:

Majority of those youth are based back home. Uneducated? they are the ones that hacked
the Sahra Halgan page and made the Jeegaans cry. I would say they are very smart. Most
like Coldoon, Abdirisaq Terra etc are not qurbe joog. This is not a qurbo joog initiative.

Majority of those youth are based back home. Uneducated? they are the ones that hacked
the Sahra Halgan page and made the Jeegaans cry. I would say they are very smart. Most
like Coldoon, Abdirisaq Terra etc are not qurbe joog. This is not a qurbo joog initiative.

I don't know who Sahra Halgan is tbh and what is the benefit of Hacking that Woman:hmm:

Coldoon has nothing done for Habar Yoonis expect for forcing them to defend him always from his fudayd. As for Terra he is the only smart HY i really know about, i disagree on many things with him, but at least he is talking about many reasonable things.

Bohol

VIP
I don't know who Sahra Halgan is tbh and what is the benefit of Hacking that Woman:hmm:

Coldoon has nothing done for Habar Yoonis expect for forcing them to defend him always from his fudayd. As for Terra he is the only smart HY i really know about, i disagree on many things with him, but at least he is talking about many reasonable things.

Coldoon didn't do anything for HY? he was the guy who raised funds for the Gashaamo families who were attacked in Jamac Dubad by Ethiopian paramilitaries. He recently also visited the Haud to get info about the situation there which he took many photos and videos. He is now chilling in Burco.

Coldoon didn't do anything for HY? he was the guy who raised funds for the Gashaamo families who were attacked in Jamac Dubad by Ethiopian paramilitaries. He is now chilling in Burco.

He interacts in to many things which are none of his business. For example where is the benefit of talking in detail about the Jail-Ogadeen ? When he tried the same about the crimes in Jamac Dubad they jailed him. Idiotic Move. This is Ethiopia, not little Somalis, everyone who tries to get a little brave will be put in his place.

But i take my comment back (that he didn't do anything), at least he is a good religious person who helps the poor, he just should leave politics, between him and Terra are miles for example.

Bohol

VIP
He interacts in to many things which are none of his business. For example where is the benefit of talking in detail about the Jail-Ogadeen ? When he tried the same about the crimes in Jamac Dubad they jailed him. Idiotic Move. This is Ethiopia, not little Somalis, everyone who tries to get a little brave will be put in his place.

But i take my comment back (that he didn't do anything), at least he is a good religious person who helps the poor, he just should leave politics, between him and Terra are miles for example.

Why should he leave politics? because he doesn't believe in the failed seccesonism project? he can believe whatever he wants and now he is chilling in Burco. No one can touch him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending