The reality of whats going on in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most of us are too occupied in bullsh1t to realize pretty much all of Europe is moving to the right and racism is on the up. All this progressive/feminism people worry about is nothing compared to far right and their rapid growth in Europe

Scary stuff, I can sense the mass deportations coming soon but don't blame them as they've have only experienced the bad nature of immigrants. I suggest Somalis get educated get there degrees and build a house back home in case SHTF.

P.s new member

In almost every election the far right gets defeated. Stop scaremongering.
watch the video bro....we are not talking about your everyday conservative views. far right parties who usually have racists origins are rising and getting in governments. With east europe they are actually taking over and in west europe they are entering governments. They are the fastest growing parties in every western european countries

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
By the next generation, we'll all be fine.

We're getting less and less religious, and less and less conservative.

Nothing will matter, but we'll all be in peace.

If you're not trolling and you really do believe this, you're much more naive than I thought.

For the majority of cadaans i.e those who aren't apart of the oligarchic class, the less religious they become the more they either turn towards marxism/communism (unlikely) to combat the oligarchs or they return back to their tribalistic roots and turn on the minorities (likely), which will be aided by a concerted media campaign by the oligarchic class in order to insulate themselves from the masses.

All they see is your colour and how attracted beckys are to immigrant dick and they will hang you on a tree. Some niggas are delusional! a white delusional man needs no reason to hate you.

:mugshotman:

Apollo

VIP
This BBC piece was a smear campaign against AfD. Interviewing a scary tattooed far-right hooligan and then frame him as being associated with AfD.

think far ahead, first build houses back home and also start some kind business in one of the major towns and you can leave with someone you very much trust(you have to be real savy as there r too many crooks even among closest relatives),, I did relocate back couple yrs ago and make enough to just keep me goin for the time being and am looking forward to doin better in few yrs,have ups and downs and believe me its damn frustrating at times dealing with local people but I resigned myself to neva goin anywhere else except ofc for brief visits. most important thing you have to have a house while you still can afford even thou the real estate is getting out of control,expensive by the year.

know everyone not able doing that.

Last edited:
In my opinion these cadaan have no hope unless they target the actual source of all their problems. But you know they won't because they'll get labelled an anti-Semite and all that alt-right money will start to disappear.

White people are truly the most pathetic race in my opinion by how they choose not to speak out against a foreign people controlling their entertainment industry, banks, and corporations. If there were a bunch of Jews running the Chinese economy, the indhoyar would have hung all of them in a week. The right wing targeting Muslims and blacks is only a bandage over a wound that needs surgery and stitches. They need to take actual action and control their own countries once again. But we know they won't antagonize their true masters.
jew_basic.jpg

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
how are we gonna forget that somali woman that married a far right neo nazi from the Netherlands they can even be your husband.... they are everywhere and they are coming to get us

how are we gonna forget that somali woman that married a far right neo nazi from the Netherlands they can even be your husband.... they are everywhere and they are coming to get us

Whatever came of that? Is she still with him? Do they have a channel

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Whatever came of that? Is she still with him? Do they have a channel
nah she's single with her children on Insta you would think she learnt her lesson and went to hiding bcos of the shame but nope she's displaying herself everywhere like her face isn't offensive to the world

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!

Most of us are too occupied in bullsh1t to realize pretty much all of Europe is moving to the right and racism is on the up. All this progressive/feminism people worry about is nothing compared to far right and their rapid growth in Europe

lmao these people dont even make up 5 % of the general population in germany, nothing to fear.
The guy is obviously a nazi, the only reason he is dodging the crucial questions is because of the following social backlash

nah she's single with her children on Insta you would think she learnt her lesson and went to hiding bcos of the shame but nope she's displaying herself everywhere like her face isn't offensive to the world

What about her fans? Where was the outrage? She didnt even have to play victim??? She got off light

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
What about her fans? Where was the outrage? She didnt even have to play victim??? She got off light
it kind of went viral on somali twitter saying cadaanka iska ilaali and we should listen to our fathers and even some saying "is all on her" but she did get off lightly considering she wasn't aware of her husband ultra ways

In my opinion these cadaan have no hope unless they target the actual source of all their problems. But you know they won't because they'll get labelled an anti-Semite and all that alt-right money will start to disappear.

White people are truly the most pathetic race in my opinion by how they choose not to speak out against a foreign people controlling their entertainment industry, banks, and corporations. If there were a bunch of Jews running the Chinese economy, the indhoyar would have hung all of them in a week. The right wing targeting Muslims and blacks is only a bandage over a wound that needs surgery and stitches. They need to take actual action and control their own countries once again. But we know they won't antagonize their true masters.
jew_basic.jpg

Nice conspiracy theory, but even if this were true it is a silly argument. Jews would stick out like a sore thumb in China. Here in the west, they practically blend in because of their significant European admixture over the centuries. The alt-right uprising, if it were to happen, would not target Jews. Not only would it be practically difficult for reasons stated before, but they would not want the PR nightmare of being branded as Nazis.

You kids really do not know any Jews, huh? That's why all these conspiracy theories are so cute. There's a lot more diversity and disunity among actual Jews in the real world than a lot of these conspiracy theories would have you believe.

Nice conspiracy theory, but even if this were true it is a silly argument. Jews would stick out like a sore thumb in China. Here in the west, they practically blend in because of their significant European admixture over the centuries. The alt-right uprising, if it were to happen, would not target Jews. Not only would it be practically difficult for reasons stated before, but they would not want the PR nightmare of being branded as Nazis.

You kids really do not know any Jews, huh? That's why all these conspiracy theories are so cute. There's a lot more diversity and disunity among actual Jews in the real world than a lot of these conspiracy theories would have you believe.
Waryaa I don't actually hate Jews. If anything we should be thankful for their influence as they made it possible for us to seek asylum in practically every Western country.
:trumpsmirk:
But you'd have to be blind not to notice how much power they hold over these cadaans. I'm just stating the obvious. Remember not to shoot the messenger.
:samwelcome:

Waryaa I don't actually hate Jews. If anything we should be thankful for their influence as they made it possible for us to seek asylum in practically every Western country.
:trumpsmirk:
But you'd have to be blind not to notice how much power they hold over these cadaans. I'm just stating the obvious. Remember not to shoot the messenger.
:samwelcome:
They absolutely hold absurd amount of power in the west. And you are right if it wasnt for their determination to change the population in the west and kill nationalism. Most Somalis wouldn't be here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts