THE REALITY OF MADKHALIS (Salafi Publications, CCdawah, Troid Publications, etc exposed)

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
They are the biggest threat to the freedom to the middle easterners, dictators puppets, using Islam in to legitimize unjust, there are sentences they came up with like, if the xaakim "ruler" killed 1/3 of the population the rest 2/3 should listen to him. Or if he was doing zina on live to everyone, nobody should say crtizise him. And many of these kind of fatwas. The source of this doctrine is from Saudia, now they are active in favour of Saudi, UAE and Hafter. Their motto is the hadith " You will listen to the commander and carry out his orders, and even if your back is lashed and your wealth is seized (by force), you should listen and obey"

Never met a high IQ salafi in my life. The ones in London are all losers looking for a sense of purpose and value missing in their life. If you you've ever been somewhere with a high concentration of them you know what I mean. The "neckbeards" of the ummah.

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
View attachment 120649
View attachment 120650
Please leave your overall thoughts on this "salafi" sect below. Do you agree with their islamic stances? Have you seen or verified any unislamic practices, especially with respect to women?

SPUBS propaganda campaign?? Neither of them are from SPUBS! Pure lies! SPUBS gets not funded.

Listen carefully:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWnbvO3Mjo0

Did you know that Mohamed Hijabs mate Abdul haqq baker gets 300k a year? But no he can't expose his friend only SPUBS are his enemies strange init?

Second vid: Colin Hardy a.k.a Bilal who is he? He was not a founder of TROID? Why lying? Pathetic liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zARrBRhftxg

Now Abdul haqq baker-Al kadhaab is making a video about this so-called "spubs women abuse scandal" based on what? Pure lies. You are so naif.

And this individual abu usama is such a hypocrite! Wallahi this is mad!
He first speaks ill of Saudi Arabia and guess what he does when he gets exposed?

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlfzfJWBOQI

Part 2:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znRQV6P22Js

Last edited:

nomadicblood

I am not a farax

They love protecting and making excuses for unjust rulers who are puppets to USA.
All of Nabil al awadi followers will be triggered if they read this pdf file. Respond to this please:

http://download.salafimanhaj.com/pdf/SalafiManhaj_AlAwadi.pdf

Muhammad musa al-shareef? That khariji is in jail? I won't waste my time on this man. You´re clearly a khariji.

Saalim at Taweel is misguided may allah guide him
https://salaficentre.com/2014/11/su...t-taweel-is-a-miskeen-misguided-and-lost-one/

Last edited:

nomadicblood

I am not a farax

Madkhali cult support for dictators and tyranny in the muslim world is well known, including for brutal dictators like Mohammed Bin Salman of Saudi Arabia, Abdelfattah El-SISI of Egypt (checkout how they supported his sick decision to massacre thousands of Egyptians at rabaa square), Mohammed bin Zayed of the UAE and Libyan warlord Khalifah Haftar.

They are currently militarily assisting warlord Khalifah Haftar (he doesn't promote islam at all, he's a communist and baathist) in the libyan civil war against the internationally recognized government.
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/analysis-libya-and-the-salafi-pawns-in-the-game/1697641

The Tyranny Of The Rulers, A Reason For Rebellion?
THE TYRANNY OF THE RULERS IS NOT A REASON FOR REBELLION
The goal of the Jihādist sects is one and the same: rebellion against those in authority and a desire to rule over the Muslim lands. They may alter their names and titles but their ideology remains the same. Islām itself, despite what these sects assert, forbids open censure and rebellion against even the most wicked and tyrannical of Muslim rulers. The Prophet of Allāh (salallaahu ‘alaihi wassallam), upon whose statements and actions we establish our religion, stated in an authentic tradition:
“There will appear after me rulers, they will not guide by my guidance, and they will not establish my Sunnah; there will be amongst them men whose hearts will be hearts of devils in the bodies of men!” He was asked: “How should I behave, O Messenger of Allāh, if I reach that time?” He replied: “Hear and obey the Amīr (i.e. the ruler), even if he beats your back and [illegally] takes your wealth – hear and obey!” [1]

Footnote:
[1] Muslim in the Sahīh, Book of Rulership.

Read here the full article please:

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Bro that’s a whole thread in itself. I planned on making it already but just to give you a general outline, with respect to the term “wahhabi” it is an orientalist and derogatory term for those who ascribe to the najdi dawah, a revivalist movement (during 18th and 19th centuries) begun by Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab (MIAW) in Najd (region of current day Saudi Arabia) who believed that because of certain things going on in the Arabian peninsula at the time (tawaf around grave, dua to the dead, etc) most people didn’t actually understand tawheed properly so he wrote a few books addressing the issue (book of tawheed, the 4 principles, 10 things which nullify ones islam, etc). He was largely rejected by most at the time however a powerful tribal chief named Muhammad ibn Sa’ud was convinced of MIAW’s dawah by his own wife (who is said to have been a religious woman). These two then formed an allegiance and declared a state based purely on what they saw as tawheed and worshipping Allah alone. They then spread this state militarily as far as they could within arabia fighting tribes which they believe left Islam. This was the first saudi state, a predecessor to the current Saudi state (note the first and current Saudi states are radically different from each other in how they operate). This relationship continued between MIAW and ibn Sa’ud through their sons with MIAW’s family (al-sheikh family) giving fatwas and taking care of religious matters while Ibn Saudi’s family (Al-Sa’ud) took care of political matters. Both the first and second Saudi states were destroyed by the Ottoman Empire and its allies. However, the third and current Saudi state was able to survive through assistance from the British even though the religious (al-sheikh family) and political (al-Sa’ud family) went through a civil war soon after the current Saudi state was established. Thanks to assistance from British air power the secular Al-saud quickly destroyed the Islamist warriors rebellion. It is here where the relationship between the British and Al-Sa’ud started. The religious family and followers of MIAW however were brought back into the fold during the 50’s when Saudi King Faisal who was looking to become more religious invited them to reignite the relationship saying he will rule only by the Shari’ah and tawheed. A descendant of MIAW, Muhammad ibn Ibrahim Al-sheikh accepted this invitation and he became the first grand mufti. This relationship between the Al-Sa’ud and Al-sheikh families continues to this day with Mohammed bin Salman as the crown prince and defacto political ruler of Saudi Arabia (his father king salman has dementia) and Abdulaziz Al-Sheikh as the grand mufti.

With respect to the term “Salafi” it just means someone who claim to follow the theology and methodology of the three firsts generations of Islam. Why the first three? Because there is an explicit hadith of the prophet (SAW) where he said the first three generations of Islam were upon the most Khair. You will find many different people claim to be salafi however almost all of them claim to follow the ”athari”(literalists, take religious text how they are) creed as opposed to the “ashari”(religious texts must interpreted to fit human reason/logic) creed or “maturidi/deobandi” creed (also based on reason/logic, very similar to ashari with minor differences, predominantly found in the sub-continent/South Asia). Note that every ”wahhabi” is an ”athari” but not every “athari” is a “wahhabi”.

Finally “Madkhalism” is very new phenomenon that you could say is a sect of “Wahhabism”. It began the 1990’s as a response to the controversy of Americans settling military bases in Saudi Arabia during the gulf war. The movement is ascribed to a Saudi scholar by the name of “Dr. Rabee Al-Madkhali” who famously supported the decision of Americans to have bases in Saudi Arabia. This movement is known to support the ruler of Muslims lands no matter what he says and does as long as he doesn’t outright say he’s a non-muslim. It is very popular in the west as it is promoted by many organizations some of which I have mentioned above like Salafi Publications, CCdawah, DUS dawah, and troid publications. They are especially well known in the UK led by personalities such as Abu Khadeejah, Abu Hakeem Bilal Davis, Abu Iyaad etc and in the USA in places like Philadelphia by Moosa Richardson and Hassan Al-Somalee. They are known to be harsh with all Muslims that don’t agree with them and call them innovators (mubtad’i”

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Niggas are getting fatwa from mans who used to wear Fubu and wear durags. f*ck outta here. Criminals trying to teach me religion.
:pacspit:
Who is giving out Fatāwas?

@nomadicblood saudis disbelief is so blatant but your cult keep making excuses for it.

unintentionally you are at risk of falling into apostasy since you are defending people who make haram halal vice versa.

When proof is bought against you, you slander those who speak truth regardless of what they believe or say we must be just and agree with them if they speak haqq.

The evidence is this hadith when Abu hurayrah took advice from shaytaan and agreed with him

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) put me in charge of charity of Ramadan (Sadaqat-ul- Fitr). Somebody came to me and began to take away some food-stuff. I caught him and said, "I must take you to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ)." He said, "I am a needy man with a large family, and so I have a pressing need." I let him go.

When I saw the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) next morning, he asked me, "O Abu Hurairah! What did your captive do last night?" I said, "O Messenger of Allah! He complained of a pressing need and a big family. I felt pity for him so I let him go." He (ﷺ) said, "He told you a lie and he will return." I was sure, according to the saying of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) that he would return.

I waited for him. He sneaked up again and began to steal food-stuff from the Sadaqah. I caught him and said; "I must take you to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ)." He said, "Let go of me, I am a needy man. I have to bear the expenses of a big family. I will not come back." So I took pity on him and let him go. I went at dawn to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) who asked me, "O Abu Hurairah! What did your captive do last night?" I replied, "O Messenger of Allah! He complained of a pressing want and the burden of a big family.

I took pity on him and so I let him go." He (ﷺ) said, "He told you a lie and he will return." (That man) came again to steal the food-stuff. I arrested him and said, "I must take you to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), and this is the last of three times. You promised that you would not come again but you did." He said, "Let go of me, I shall teach you some words with which Allah may benefit you." I asked, "What are those words?" He replied, "When you go to bed, recite Ayat-ul- Kursi (2:255) for there will be a guardian appointed over you from Allah, and Satan will not be able to approach you till morning." So I let him go. Next morning the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) asked me, "What did your prisoner do last night." I answered, "He promised to teach me some words which he claimed will benefit me before Allah.

So I let him go." The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) asked, "What are those words that he taught you?" I said, "He told me: 'When you go to bed, recite Ayat- ul-Kursi from the beginning to the end i.e.,[ Allah! none has the right to be worshipped but He, the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. Neither slumber nor sleep overtakes Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission? He knows what happens to them (His creatures) in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter. And they will never compass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills. His Kursi encompasses the heavens and the earth, and preserving them does not fatigue Him. And He is the Most High, the Most Great].' (2:255). He added: 'By reciting it, there will be a guardian appointed over you from Allah who will protect you during the night, and Satan will not be able to come near you until morning'." The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Verily, he has told you the truth though he is a liar. O Abu Hurairah! Do you know with whom you were speaking for the last three nights?" I said, "No." He (ﷺ) said, "He was Shaitan (Satan)."

[Al-Bukhari].

Any examples akhi, or is this just your way of neglecting the overwhelming evidences @nomadicblood has provided throughout this thread? If not then simply provide your evidence where Abu Khadeejah has issued a Fatāwa. I am waiting.
The fraud Abu Khadeejah is telling Muslims to join the Saudi army and called it "Jihaad", the same Saudi Arabia that kills innocent Yemenis and supports China's genocide of Uighurs

Do you condemn this statement by Abu Khadeejah?

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
@nomadicblood saudis disbelief is so blatant but your cult keep making excuses for it.

unintentionally you are at risk of falling into apostasy since you are defending people who make haram halal vice versa.

When proof is bought against you, you slander those who speak truth regardless of what they believe or say we must be just and agree with them if they speak haqq.

The evidence is this hadith when Abu hurayrah took advice from shaytaan and agreed with him

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) put me in charge of charity of Ramadan (Sadaqat-ul- Fitr). Somebody came to me and began to take away some food-stuff. I caught him and said, "I must take you to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ)." He said, "I am a needy man with a large family, and so I have a pressing need." I let him go.

When I saw the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) next morning, he asked me, "O Abu Hurairah! What did your captive do last night?" I said, "O Messenger of Allah! He complained of a pressing need and a big family. I felt pity for him so I let him go." He (ﷺ) said, "He told you a lie and he will return." I was sure, according to the saying of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) that he would return.

I waited for him. He sneaked up again and began to steal food-stuff from the Sadaqah. I caught him and said; "I must take you to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ)." He said, "Let go of me, I am a needy man. I have to bear the expenses of a big family. I will not come back." So I took pity on him and let him go. I went at dawn to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) who asked me, "O Abu Hurairah! What did your captive do last night?" I replied, "O Messenger of Allah! He complained of a pressing want and the burden of a big family.

I took pity on him and so I let him go." He (ﷺ) said, "He told you a lie and he will return." (That man) came again to steal the food-stuff. I arrested him and said, "I must take you to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), and this is the last of three times. You promised that you would not come again but you did." He said, "Let go of me, I shall teach you some words with which Allah may benefit you." I asked, "What are those words?" He replied, "When you go to bed, recite Ayat-ul- Kursi (2:255) for there will be a guardian appointed over you from Allah, and Satan will not be able to approach you till morning." So I let him go. Next morning the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) asked me, "What did your prisoner do last night." I answered, "He promised to teach me some words which he claimed will benefit me before Allah.

So I let him go." The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) asked, "What are those words that he taught you?" I said, "He told me: 'When you go to bed, recite Ayat- ul-Kursi from the beginning to the end i.e.,[ Allah! none has the right to be worshipped but He, the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. Neither slumber nor sleep overtakes Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission? He knows what happens to them (His creatures) in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter. And they will never compass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills. His Kursi encompasses the heavens and the earth, and preserving them does not fatigue Him. And He is the Most High, the Most Great].' (2:255). He added: 'By reciting it, there will be a guardian appointed over you from Allah who will protect you during the night, and Satan will not be able to come near you until morning'." The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Verily, he has told you the truth though he is a liar. O Abu Hurairah! Do you know with whom you were speaking for the last three nights?" I said, "No." He (ﷺ) said, "He was Shaitan (Satan)."

[Al-Bukhari].
Your statement is wrong. Read this akhi.
Questioner:
Some of the people of innovation use the ḥadīth of Abu Hurayrah as evidence for the permissibility of studying under the people of innovation, since Abu Hurayrah took knowledge from Shaytān [as they claim].

Shaykh Ṣāliḥ ibn Fawzān al-Fawzān:
He took knowledge from the Messenger ﷺ. He was the one who informed him of that. He did not take that from Shaytān nor did he rely upon what the Shaytān said. Rather, he relied upon what the Messenger ﷺ said. “He told the truth, [although] he is a great liar.” This is an incorrect deduction. This statement is an example of incorrect reasoning.
Source:

Last edited:

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
@Dawo

What haqq? You are on baatil? Those people are liars. I couldn't find any answer in your long text against the Hadith i posted?

So you don’t accept what our prophet pbuh said na’am?

Listen to this! He used to be a khariji listen carefully:

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
@Dawo

Free ebook:

http://www.islamagainstextremism.com/dld.cfm?a=qxufgu

A beautiful reminder to those who incite hatred for Saudi Arab

#Watch #Share

Why do salafis love and defend Saudi Arabia so much?

A response to the present day takfiri khawarij and people of desires/hawa.

Saudi Arabia (The Land of Tawheed)-A Thorn In the throats of the people of Nifaaq and Shiqaaq

Written by The Salafi Centre of Manchester. Posted in Brotherhood

Question to Al-Allaamah Saaleh Al-Fawzaan (may Allaah preserve him)

What is your advice to the one who says that this dawlah (state) wages a war against the religion and causes repression against the duat (callers)?

Answer: The Saudi state ever since it began has always aided the religion and its adherents. And it was not founded except upon this basis. And whatever it does at the moment in spending material wealth to support Muslims in every place, setting up centres and mosques, sending duat (to other countries), printing books at the forefront of which is the Noble Quran -, opening centres of learning and faculties of knowledge, and its judging by the Islamic Shariah (Tahkeemuhaa lish-Shareeat il-Islaamiyyah), and also setting up a separate body for enjoining the good and forbidding the evil in every city then all of this is a clear and evident proof of its aid to Islam and its adherents. And this is thorn (shajiyyun, lit. grievance, distress) in the throats of the people of hypocrisy (Ahl un-Nifaq) and the people of evil and dissension (Shiqaq). And Allaah is the Aider of His religion even if the pagans and the biased partisans may detest it.

And we do not say that this state is perfect from every single aspect and that it does not have any mistakes. Mistakes occur by every single person and we ask Allaah that he helps this state in correcting its mistakes.

But if this person (who makes such a claim) was to look at his own self, he would find mistakes that would prevent his tongue from speaking about others and make him feel ashamed of looking at others.

[Comments: So does Shaikh Salih al-Fawzan agree with the Surooriyyah, Khawarij of the Era in their unrestricted Takfir of the hukkam and Muslim states? And does he portray to the masses that the state is apostate because judgement by the Shariah is not to be found there, or because it is not the sole reference point, or that it is being replaced? Rather, his way and methodology is at odds with that of the newly-arisen foolish-minded whose methodology brings about Marxist type revolutions, great upheavals, the shedding of the blood of the innocent and the confiscation of their wealth!! And these words of Shaikh Salih al-Fawzan constitute a “thorn in the throats of the people of hypocrisy (Ahl un-Nifaq) and the people of evil and dissension (Shiqaq)”!! ]

Question: Respected Shaikh, yourself and the your brothers who are Ulamaa in this country are Salafis and all praise is due to Allaah and your method in advising the rulers is that of the Shareeah and as the Prophet (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) has explained and we do not purify over and above Allaahs estimation of him -, yet there are those who find fault with you due to your neglect in openly rejecting the various oppositions [to the Shareeah] that have occurred. And yet others make excuses for you by saying that you are under the control and pressure of the state. So do you have any words of direction of clarification to these people?

Answer: There is no doubt that the rulers just like people besides them are not infallible. Advising them is an obligation. However, attacking them in the gatherings and upon the pulpits is considered to be the forbidden form of backbiting. And this evil (munkar) is greater than that which occurred from the ruler since it is backbiting and because of what results from backbiting such as the sowing of the seeds of discord, causing disunity and affecting the progression of dawah.

Hence what is obligatory is to make sure advice reaches the rulers by sound and trustworthy avenues, not by publicising and causing commotion.

And as for reviling the Scholars of this country, that they do not give advice [to the rulers], or that they are being controlled in their affairs, this is a method by which separation between the Scholars, the youth and the society is desired, until it becomes possible for the mischief-maker to sow the seeds of his evil. This is because when evil suspicions are harboured about the Scholars, trust is no longer placed in them and then the chance is available for the biased partisans to spread their poison.

And I believe that this thought is actually a schemed plot that has come into this country, and those who are behind it are foreign to this country. It is obligatory upon the Muslims to be cautious of it.

[Comments: So will these newly-arisen foolish-minded ones ridicule Shaikh Salih Fawzan for believing in this plot as they have been ridiculing the Salafis for the past decade?! And the spread of Qutubiyyah from the angle and direction of the Ikhwan is what constitutes this schemed plot. Shaikh Saalih al-Fawzaan when he said: “And the end part of that is what we are living in now, the arrival of strange and suspicious ideas in our land in the name of dawah – through the hands of the various groups which are called by various names such as al-Ikhwaan al-Muslimeen, Jamaaat ut-Tabligh and the Jamaaah of such and such. And the goal of all of them is the one and same and that is to drive away the dawah of Tawheed and to take up is place [with something else]. And in reality, the purpose/intent of these groups is not different from the purpose/intent of those who have preceded them from amongst the enemies of this blessed dawah – all of them desire to put an end to it. However the difference between them is only with respect to their plans/modes of action. And if not, then if these groups had desired – truthfully – dawah to Allaah, then why do they overlook and abandon their own countries – from where they are dispatched to us? And yet these same countries are most in need of dawah and rectification. They overlook their own countries and then they come out to battle against the land of Tawheed, desiring to change its correct course of rectification to one that is twisted – and they desire to deceive its youth and to bring about fitnah and enmity between them…” (Haqeeqat ud-Dawah ilallaah of Sad Abdur-Rahmaan al-Haseen). But these foolish ones have never ceased to ridicule the Salafis on account of the same meanings contained in Shaikh Salih al-Fawzans statement above! If they only but knew!]

————————————————————————————————

Source:

www.takfiris.com

www.islamagainstextremism.com

Trending

Latest posts