THE REALITY OF MADKHALIS (Salafi Publications, CCdawah, Troid Publications, etc exposed)

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
People- be gentle with nomadic.

"Treat women kindly. The woman has been created from a rib (the rib is crooked), and the most crooked part of the rib is in the upper region. If you try to make it straight, you will break it; and if you leave it as it is, it will remain curved. So treat women kindly." [Al-Bukhaari]

Don't be harsh or insulting to her. It's improper. You can disagree but be gentle with her.
I genuinely want Khair for the sister. Trying to wake her up before she ends up marrying a mad Madkhali with an apple as her Mehr. I don’t want her to get abused by one of these corrupt individuals only to be divorced and thrown aside with her kids while he goes on to marry other women. It’s a known fact how majority of these people with this filthy aqeedah treat and look at women.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@nomadicblood how come you didn’t respond to this
:leon::hmm:

Inshallah I will be responding to all the other responses you made later this evening, stay tuned abaayo macaan.
:yousmart:

@Lum this is Inshallah just a phase for you waryaa because females are more at risk since they get married to these freaks while they’re young and are thus brainwashed to stay in the cult. But I advise you to pay attention as well to the evidence I will bring and not follow your desires

I genuinely want Khair for the sister. Trying to wake her up before she ends up marrying a mad Madkhali with an apple as her Mehr. I don’t want her to get abused by one of these corrupt individuals only to be divorced and thrown aside with her kids while he goes on to marry other women. It’s a known fact how majority of these people with this filthy aqeedah treat and look at women. @nomadicblood how come you didn’t respond to this

Inshallah I will be responding to all the other responses you made later this evening, stay tuned abaayo macaan.

@Lum this is Inshallah just a phase for you waryaa because females are more at risk since they get married to these freaks while they’re young and are thus brainwashed to stay in the cult. But I advise you to pay attention as well to the evidence I will bring and not follow your desires

She keeps calling me kharjii without responding to my question on the kufr of yahuudarabia

:stopit:

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

She keeps calling me kharjii without responding to my question on the kufr of yahuudarabia

:stopit:
Saxib it’s cuz they’re madkhalis to the bone.
@Marcus @Bossanova @Ayubi @abdullah233 @Omar del Sur @Samaalic Era @geeljire madaxweyne @borednibba9 One thing everyone should know about madkhalis is that they’re trigger happy when it comes to the word khawarij. Conversations almost always end like this
2084DAF8-4C2A-430E-8489-E49AEFCE75A0.jpeg

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
I genuinely want Khair for the sister. Trying to wake her up before she ends up marrying a mad Madkhali with an apple as her Mehr. I don’t want her to get abused by one of these corrupt individuals only to be divorced and thrown aside with her kids while he goes on to marry other women. It’s a known fact how majority of these people with this filthy aqeedah treat and look at women.

it’s not a phase.

Is it really necessary to go this far because some people are not looking to make takfir on the rulers and are pro-Saudi?

There is no government on earth except maybe in parts of Afganistan that has imeplemented full, 100% sharia.

Saudi has implemented sharia ordinances way more than most other Muslim countries.

If we say "Saudi doesn't completely rule by sharia" and make takfir- by that yardstick we have to make takfir on every government on earth.

If may be possible that no government on earth is run by sincere Muslims- but asserting that every government on earth is kaffir- what comes next after that? If we say Sheikh Fawzan is a munafiq (I've really seen this claim), the scholars are a bunch of hypocrites, all the governments are kuffar- then what's the next step? The kuffar live in peace in the West while takfir is made on every Muslim government while every Muslim country on earth is turned into Syria?

The youth in Surah Al Kahf didn't worry about overthrowing the government. They went into the cave. This is an era where we should be looking to Surah Al Kahf.

Even in Al-Andalus- there was stuff that when on against the sharia. So the Muslims in Spain should have dropped everything while the Catholics were killing them, made takfir on their leaders, forgot about the Catholics and focused on killing other Muslims?

Even though it's haraam to insult Muslims, you're going to insult and belittle Lum and nomad because even though it's haraam the end justifies the means?

Emperor Akbar actually did commit apostasy- so the Mughals should have started a civil war and destroyed their own empire?

If you want to go to war against the Somali government (democracy isn't sharia), against the Pakistani government, against every Muslim government and promote a civil war in every Muslim country on earth, I guess that's your choice but I'm not out insult people and get super aggressive with them if they aren't for that route.

But if you promote such an ideology, shouldn't you go to Syria or Somalia yourself and really live la revolución? Che didn't just talk about overthrowing basically every government- he really lived it and got himself killed. If you're pushing for civil war in every Muslim country and for other people to live in such conditions, shouldn't you yourself go live in such conditions?

"
On the authority of Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) - the servant of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) - that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said :

"None of you will believe until you love for your brother what you love for yourself."
Related by Bukhari & Muslim"

Well.... to believe you need to love for your brother. If you want your brother to live like the people in Syria or southern Somalia..... I think you should go to a warzone yourself.

I want to live in peace and security and eat biryani. I want my brother to live in peace and security and eat biryani if they like.

If you go to Syria, you can go fight for whichever faction you support and then you can log in from Syria and insult us Muslims who want to live normal lives for not being as hardcore as you and tell us we're brainwashed by a cult and that's why we're not at war with random Muslim governments.

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Is it really necessary to go this far because some people are not looking to make takfir on the rulers and are pro-Saudi?

There is no government on earth except maybe in parts of Afganistan that has imeplemented full, 100% sharia.

Saudi has implemented sharia ordinances way more than most other Muslim countries.

If we say "Saudi doesn't completely rule by sharia" and make takfir- by that yardstick we have to make takfir on every government on earth.

If may be possible that no government on earth is run by sincere Muslims- but asserting that every government on earth is kaffir- what comes next after that? If we say Sheikh Fawzan is a munafiq (I've really seen this claim), the scholars are a bunch of hypocrites, all the governments are kuffar- then what's the next step? The kuffar live in peace in the West while takfir is made on every Muslim government while every Muslim country on earth is turned into Syria?

The youth in Surah Al Kahf didn't worry about overthrowing the government. They went into the cave. This is an era where we should be looking to Surah Al Kahf.

Even in Al-Andalus- there was stuff that when on against the sharia. So the Muslims in Spain should have dropped everything while the Catholics were killing them, made takfir on their leaders, forgot about the Catholics and focused on killing other Muslims?

Even though it's haraam to insult Muslims, you're going to insult and belittle Lum and nomad because even though it's haraam the end justifies the means?

Emperor Akbar actually did commit apostasy- so the Mughals should have started a civil war and destroyed their own empire?

If you want to go to war against the Somali government (democracy isn't sharia), against the Pakistani government, against every Muslim government and promote a civil war in every Muslim country on earth, I guess that's your choice but I'm not out insult people and get super aggressive with them if they aren't for that route.

But if you promote such an ideology, shouldn't you go to Syria or Somalia yourself and really live la revolución? Che didn't just talk about overthrowing basically every government- he really lived it and got himself killed. If you're pushing for civil war in every Muslim country and for other people to live in such conditions, shouldn't you yourself go live in such conditions?

"
On the authority of Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) - the servant of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) - that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said :

Well.... to believe you need to love for your brother. If you want your brother to live like the people in Syria or southern Somalia..... I think you should go to a warzone yourself.

I want to live in peace and security and eat biryani. I want my brother to live in peace and security and eat biryani if they like.

If you go to Syria, you can go fight for whichever faction you support and then you can log in from Syria and insult us Muslims who want to live normal lives for not being as hardcore as you and tell us we're brainwashed by a cult and that's why we're not at war with random Muslim governments.
How on earth did you go from madkhalis and the cult to this
:mindblown::deadpeter:
All you did was change the topic and not answer how madkhali scholars and their hizbi followers defend oppression and attack other Muslims and call them innovators when they speak out against it. You don’t seem like the typical Madkhali but it’s clear you defend and somewhat sympathize with this toxic cult.
:hova:

You even have their habit of digressing and changing the topic
:drakekidding:

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

"

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
Again baseless accusations without you responding to my points of saudi arabias disbelief clearly you are ignoring it which proves you're a hizbi who blind follows a deviant sect.
Baseless accusations?

I posted more texts with evidence than you. I assume you don't accept the hadith from our beloved prophet PBUH. May Allah guide you. I won't discuss with you anymore. It is pointless, your negativity for Saudi will calm one day in shaa´Allah

nomadicblood

I am not a farax

And you, i know individuals like you. Your kind of people hate the salafis because they criticize you. This Individual would have criticized you and yet you share from the musa´afiqah, they spit on you ya miskeen. You don't know anything about the sa´afiqah movement. You just keep yourself busy with doing takfeer etc. Do you know who waseeullah is? Do you know the fitnah between him and SPUBS? Don´t speak about topics you know nothing about. May Allah forgive him. SPUBS was for years quiet about him. It was the moment he ´refuted´ SPUBS that they chose to reply. Shaykh Rabee told SPUBS to share the issues of waseeullah.

This man • Shaykh Waseullaah encourages voting in India and says that those who don't vote are sinful.
• He also said it is upon us to cooperate even with the Shia in this voting, even jamiat ihya wa turath, or jamaiah Islamiyyah (The jama'ah of the deviant Mawdudi)
• He says it is ok for Algeria to chose democracy.
Concerning The Issue of Inviting Speakers from The People of Innovation to The Conferences of Ahl Sunnah
• When Shaykh Waseullaah was asked about the issue of a Sufi ash'ari speaker named Dr. Darsh who attended a conference with Ahl Hadeeth, he said there is no problem to invite innovators to a conference of Ahl sunnah. If the innovator doesn't affect the people by his speech and with his aqīdah etc, and as long as his speech is general e.g.
• He said with these general type of speechs and lectures we can enter into each other's platforms. Shaykh Waseullaah went on to say if he invites me to lecture in their conference then there's no problem to go and vice versa
The Deviant Mawdudi
• Regarding Mawdudi and Ahl Hadeeth's of India praise of mawdudi, Shaykh Waseullah said He refuted mawdudi in regards to the issue of rulers etc but there are other topics he wrote that are beneficial and we should not warn against all of his works
• He said it is important to make a differentiation between the issues he makes mistakes in and the ones that he didn't. And we can benefit from many of his works
• When Shaykh Waseullaah was asked about the head of the jama'ah islamiyyah and the mawdudi group attending their conferences he said we must have ta'wun (cooperation) with Ahl bida' in conferences and lectures etc. He says because when they attend they do not speak with their bida'
The Issue of Muslims Entering Parliment in India
• Shaykh Waseullaah said that we need to enter parliament to increase the numbers of the Muslims.
• He said that for 20 years he has been telling the brothers in India that they should get involved in parliament.
• So he continues to say that even cooperation with Shia or anyone else in this affair of entering parliament is permissible.
Ihya wa turath the refuted ikhwaani group from Kuwait
• Shaykh Waseullaah says ihya turath is salafi and he sees nothing from their Manhaj other than salafi.

And why those insulting videos? Don´t you fear Allah? I don't want to keep arguing with you anymore. Discuss with manners. That being said, may Allah guide you

As salaam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Sxb no matter what you say they will still blindly follow their cult, using hadith out of context and accusing you of being a Hadith rejector and kharjii.
Also they love character assassination regardless, if someone says hello to a deobandi or a nationalist they will immediately assume you share the same ideology

:chrisfreshhah:

Also don't forget the constant isis and al qaeda slanders accusing you of leaning towards their at stances.

Baseless accusations?

I posted more texts with evidence than you. I assume you don't accept the hadith from our beloved prophet PBUH. May Allah guide you. I won't discuss with you anymore. It is pointless, your negativity for Saudi will calm one day in shaa´Allah

Again you are assuming i reject hadith, how could i reject hadith if i am a muslim ?

I just reject your interpretation of that hadith