The real ruler of las anood

7e9137ee8c87ba41968bd0b3b6857d46.gif

I remember last time when the last police Chief of Laascaanood a HJ was chased out of the city 😂 Police station & vehicles were burnt down and he was hiding in the roof 😂

The Top Naval Cammander in SL wa Dhulbahante Laakin no faan from us. Even Cali Bashe was the commander in Sanaag/Ceerigabo but who gives a f*ck :stopit:

Faanka naagadaya

This was the nigga that locked up that loud ass kid garaadka las caanood.
:ftw9nwa:
It was Jidhe for shit talking him on YouTube. How would you even know btw? Don’t you have to worry about the slavery in NFD and Ethiopia? :childplease:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Non other than this man.

Let’s look at what the locals have to say :lolbron:

: :gaasdrink:
:sass2:

They truly love their ruler :wow:
This akisho brother is triggered cause of this

His only city was visited by the dblock boogeyman and publically called it Somalia and guess how these 👁🚪 respond?:russ:

they go on Facebook and tell hargeisa residents to hunt him down
:mjlol: geesi geesi dhalay, this whole thread our resident akisho brother has made is only a thread because it was made after the incident I’ve posted went viral on Somali twitter.

I cant believe it I have to agree with DhulHante again. Cambaashe is the patriotic DhulHante leader that enforces Somaaliland's democracy in LaasCaanood. Before @Dharbash complains that I tag her even more than @Ferrari does, someone tell her that Dhulbahante agree with me more than they do with those antiunionism Isaaq. Antiunionist use afmacaan with Dhulbahante/Warsangali, but you will find that Dhulos/Warsangali agree with me the more once they get past the clan nicknames and af-khadhaadh I use with them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a serious note I mean it @codewebsduh JSL democratic system functions in LaasCaanood because of brave patriots like Cambaashe and his JS militia. Other than the tone I used to describe things I think Dhulbahante will agree with me for giving credit to Cambaashe and LaasCaanood locals

Your fellow unionistNortherner

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
This akisho brother is triggered cause of this

His only city was visited by the dblock boogeyman and publically called it Somalia and guess how these 👁🚪 respond?:russ:

they go on Facebook and tell hargeisa residents to hunt him down
:mjlol: geesi geesi dhalay, this whole thread our resident akisho brother has made is only a thread because it was made after the incident I’ve posted went viral on Somali twitter.
Wallahi I couldn’t care less about someone on Twitter writing somalia hargeisa. Take that up with the other idoors my life doesn’t revolve around somaliland :mjlol:

As you can see the locals know who runs shit there as talked about in the videos. Anyways ask ur fellow dhulos this man And nuux taani call the shots wallahi it’s who mahad cambaashe ask for their final say. Go ask ur fellow dhulos. But im guessing this how you wanna cope replying to me twice suit ya self :lol:

No ones heard of him :reallymaury: You rule with power, where’s his massive militia? Mahad Cambaashe runs things in Sool

602027E5-305E-4784-B9CE-4C349A40A901.jpeg

Taliye Cali Barre Xuseen - HJ 3 xidigle
Mahad Cambaashe - Dhulos 1 xidigle

Who do you think takes orders from who? :drakekidding:
Taliye Cali Barre Xuseen Dhulmahantahu Laascaanood wuu ku dhex dhirbaaxa, he makes them go bed 7 in the evening sharp not a minute later. I pity these people tho, they lost most of their territory from Cayn, Nugaal Godan, Hawdka Sare to western Sanaag to HJ. And today they got a HJ general slapping their people around in their biggest city and makes them go sleep early.

#DhulmahanteLivesMatter, I feel for the MJ’s and Ogs these people are actually related to them. Daaroodka waxaa lagu caayo nimankani ayaa sabab u ah.

Nah his workers like mahad cambaashe and co do those low level arrest. This is the man who has the final say in what goes in laska :silanyosmile:

Mahad Cambaashe is a little fish bro, he gets slapped around. Waryaa fadhiiso ayaa lagu yidhaada. Theres only one General that has more power in Sool and Laascaanood waana Nuux Taani adeerkaa, another Isaaq man.:p
DD6F559B-EA17-480C-80B7-0DF61CBCC91E.jpeg

View attachment 190926

Taliye Cali Barre Xuseen - HJ 3 xidigle
Mahad Cambaashe - Dhulos 1 xidigle

Who do you think takes orders from who? :drakekidding:
Taliye Cali Barre Xuseen Dhulmahantahu Laascaanood wuu ku dhex dhirbaaxa, he makes them go bed 7 in the evening sharp not a minute later. I pity these people tho, they lost most of their territory from Cayn, Nugaal Godan, Hawdka Sare to western Sanaag to HJ. And today they got a HJ general slapping their people around in their biggest city and makes them go sleep early.

#DhulmahanteLivesMatter, I feel for the MJ’s and Ogs these people are actually related to them. Daaroodka waxaa lagu caayo nimankani ayaa sabab u ah.
Langaab cidaagle that know one knows or even heard of in Somalia, no one in Sool gives a f*ck about rank. If the diehard lander mahad cambashe told them to f*ck off, they would have no choice.

Never forget your there because of Dhulbahante invitation.

Your talking about lands dhulbahante left after the dervish wars, you never took something by force. But we did, your folks lost Masagan to us just in the 90s come take that back:ftw9nwa:

ina Cambaashe waa nin gob gob dhashay iyo waddani oo ahy inshallah beesha darawishta sidiisa oo kale noqo doona ina dib soo labtaan jamhuuriyada barakaysan

Trending

Latest posts