The real ruler of las anood

All of the dhul that is against Somaliland are not so bright, seriously all of them are no-good losers.

The bright ones was the likes of Khalif Galydh and they came around after negotiations - all the clever ones does, but the mofo with no brains, they'll end up like hillbillies wait and see..

sheesh, and I thought Somaliland supposed to be a non-clan based "democratic" society , where all citizens are equal regardless of qabiil.
:drakekidding:
we're now bragging about some random oday and claiming he rules another clan in their own land?
what a nice way to advocate for your little Maamul goboleed
:pachah1:

sheesh, and I thought Somaliland supposed to be a non-clan based "democratic" society , where all citizens are equal regardless of qabiil.
:drakekidding:
we're now bragging about some random oday and claiming he rules another clan in their own land?
what a nice way to advocate for your little Maamul goboleed
:pachah1:
All citizens are equal and this thread is just kaftan sxb eastern sool belongs to beesha darawiishta

All citizens are equal and this thread is just kaftan sxb eastern sool belongs to beesha darawiishta
and why do you think my reply wasn't kaftan too
:mjpls:

I'm soomali too bro, in our society everything is Kaftan until bullets start to fly ,even that too can be considered as some form of kaftan sometimes :chrisfreshhah:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
View attachment 190926

Taliye Cali Barre Xuseen - HJ 3 xidigle
Mahad Cambaashe - Dhulos 1 xidigle

Who do you think takes orders from who? :drakekidding:
Taliye Cali Barre Xuseen Dhulmahantahu Laascaanood wuu ku dhex dhirbaaxa, he makes them go bed 7 in the evening sharp not a minute later. I pity these people tho, they lost most of their territory from Cayn, Nugaal Godan, Hawdka Sare to western Sanaag to HJ. And today they got a HJ general slapping their people around in their biggest city and makes them go sleep early.

#DhulmahanteLivesMatter, I feel for the MJ’s and Ogs these people are actually related to them. Daaroodka waxaa lagu caayo nimankani ayaa sabab u ah.
What do stars mean at all in a state inside a country, power is the only thing that matters and runs the place.

My somali is perfect. It seems to me that you understood it well:mjpls:
That was kufsi af soomali let me corrected it for you

*Bal dhulbahante arimihiisi maxay indinka ka galay*

To answer that question for you dhulbaante waa reer somaliland and it has everything to do with me :westbrookswag:

Trending

Latest posts