The reactions to the terror attack in Mogadishu

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Sensitive dh.abayacos. Got so triggered by my last post (more than a week ago), that they derail this thread, which has nothing to do with them.
Nobody is triggered by your bullshit we are driving home the point that even the man you are defending has apologized. FKD vets already knew this but now your toxicity has become mainstream.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Nobody is triggered by your bullshit we are driving home the point that even the man you are defending has apologized. FKD vets already knew this but now your toxicity has become mainstream.
Its true its fast becoming mainstream - which is why our eydoor friend @Abdurahman_somali is doing so much damage control.

They don't want the average non-politically aware somali person to know that they're the biggest enemy of Somali unity

You genius I did not even talk about the content of what BK said; this idiot had the duty to apologies, his words were not necessary. My thread is about the fact NO one speaks about the government, especially the Xamar community, even though 100 people died. Instead for caring for what an irrelevant singer says, they should focus holding the government accountable.

"We are not triggered", but 4 Puntlanders respond, including personal attacks. Go and cry somewhere else.

Triggered by what? a post a he got spanked in the same thread:chrisfreshhah:

This is the same guy who said "I'm not responding" but responded to my comment cuz he was triggered like the naag he is:mjlol:

Anyways, I doubt anyone read that essay nor does anyone care. pointless thread. His bum ass should get a job instead of writing 20 essays that not even landers give af about.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You genius I did not even talk about the content of BK; this idiot had the duty to apologies, his words were not necessary. My thread is about the fact NO one speaks about the government, especially the Xamar community, even though 100 people died. Instead for caring for what an irrelevant singer says, they should focus holding the government accountable.

"We are not triggered", but 4 Puntlanders respond, including personal attacks. Go and cry somewhere else.
Why is he all of a sudden irrelevant when he was caught saying something incredibly offensive?

Triggered by what? a post a he got spanked in the same thread:chrisfreshhah:

This is the same guy who said "I'm not responding" but responded to my comment cuz he was triggered like the naag he is:mjlol:

Anyways, I doubt anyone read that essay nor does anyone care. pointless thread. His bum ass should get a job instead of writing 20 essays that not even landers give af about.

Irrelevant kid, a few weeks ago you made threads about that you can't speak Somali and you did ask people to tell you about your clan and now you think about yourself as an expert. You got so triggered about my post that you responded me more than 10 times since then, with so many personal insults. Go make threads about seeking study tips son, I am already an academic.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Small excerpt

Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at 23.16.44.png

sign the petition!

https://www.change.org/p/uk-s-forei...t_exp=skip-19834049-en-GB&share_bandit_var=v3

Why is he all of a sudden irrelevant when he was caught saying something incredibly offensive?

You didn't even read my thread all you Puntlanders wanted was to respond me personally, like little kids. It is clear for everyone what my message is. People are talking about BK and those individuals more than they are talking about the government that is responsible for the security. Did I support with one sentence the content of BK'S words ? This won't be the last attack, but if the time is wasted at a singer rather than the government, something is going wrong.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You cant deny the amount of sheer hatred some Reer SL have shown during these tragic events there is no excuse. I have seen myself even your women on facebook delighted ahout the bombings and mocking of the victims.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You cant deny the amount of sheer hatred some Reer SL have shown during these tragic events there is no excuse. I have seen myself even your women on facebook delighted ahout the bombings and mocking of the victims.
This - it's definitely a cultural issue. They're taught from birth to hate Somalia and Xamar

A few people on social media do not represent millions of people. Majority of reer SL condemn these killings. Anyway u are just another Darod who want to prove something. What about the government that is responsible for the protection of the people that died through the terror attack ? Why is more talked about individuals, than the government ?

Macalin M

Out here
This - it's definitely a cultural issue. They're taught from birth to hate Somalia and Xamar
When I was in Xamar I was speaking to a waiter who had served me at this restaurant for a couple days. He told me when he wanted to come to Xamar all his friends and family told him he would regret it. He’s been there 6 years and said he would only go back to Hargeisa for family.

It's true that there were some people from Sland who were spewing hatred towards reer Muqdisho but you can't generalize and say all people from Sland are these kind of people. Majority of reer Sland were condemning this attack against reer Muqdisho.

TekNiKo

VIP
It's true that there were some people from Sland who were spewing hatred towards reer Muqdisho but you can't generalize and say all people from Sland are these kind of people. Majority of reer Sland were condemning this attack against reer Muqdisho.
Majority of Rer SL condemn these attacks you are right to be fair, but their is a loud minority that is ruining your rep. Iska qabta cawaankaa

TekNiKo

VIP
A few people on social media do not represent millions of people. Majority of reer SL condemn these killings. Anyway u are just another Darod who want to prove something. What about the government that is responsible for the protection of the people that died through the terror attack ? Why is more talked about individuals, than the government ?
This loud minority iska qabtaa rer sl, I am not bias against you guys, I know majority of you dont support them

Trending