The reactions to the terror attack in Mogadishu

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You didn't even read my thread all you Puntlanders wanted was to respond me personally, like little kids. It is clear for everyone what my message is. People are talking about BK and those individuals more than they are talking about the government that is responsible for the security. Did I support with one sentence the content of BK'S words ? This won't be the last attack, but if the time is wasted at a singer rather than the government, something is going wrong.
We can condemn the Somali government and Mr. BK at the same time, we don't have to pick and choose. To be honest you brought it on yourself, "a certain tribe", "sheegatos", that's some loaded language my friend. You might convince others but you are dealing with the cream of the crop.

You didn't even read my thread all you Puntlanders wanted was to respond me personally, like little kids. It is clear for everyone what my message is. People are talking about BK and those individuals more than they are talking about the government that is responsible for the security. Did I support with one sentence the content of BK'S words ? This won't be the last attack, but if the time is wasted at a singer rather than the government, something is going wrong.

I only care about the reaction of the normal everyday farax and dhega in Xamar and how they are feeling. Personally, I don't care about SOME Michael Jackson from Puntland using it to further their agenda and the average Somalilander wherever he in the diaspora or in SL has nothing but love for the everyday Farax and Dhega in Xamar and that's the truth.

then don't defend the fobs on facebook and try and deflect there hatred towards reer mogadishu to somehow farmaajo being responsible.

Farmaajo was responsible for the security of the people that died and his government should be our main focus saaxib, not sick FOBs from SL. After such an attack there must follow consequences and in every country or even company some heads would roll.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Somalia is a democracy yes? Instead of signing for some 1door fob singer to be deported, how about you people protest your government who has failed to prevent bombings that have killed 100+ people not once, not twice, but three separate times! Use what you have, don't sit around for the forth attack.

Somalia is a democracy yes? Instead of signing for some 1door fob singer to be deported, how about you people protest your government who has failed to prevent bombings that have killed 100+ people not once, not twice, but three separate times! Use what you have, don't sit around for the forth attack.

if it happened in SL like in 08, Musse Shaani futo weyne Bihi Abdi would be out of president Palace before the next Election. However, If I was reer Somalia or Reer xamar I would want that Futo weyne, semi Bidaar iyo waji foolxun Xaarmaajo to resign .

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
if it happened in SL like in 08, Musse Shaani futo weyne Bihi Abdi would be out of president Palace before the next Election. However, If I was reer Somalia or Reer xamar I would want that Futo weyne, semi Bidaar iyo waji foolxun Xaarmaajo to resign .
I want them both gone, useless fat asses they are.

Trending

Latest posts